Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-13, 11:36   Link #21
Bombo
TSF Fans

forget about recap first half
But the second half kickass
I love Mashiro.
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii rooooooooooooooo kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick"
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashierrrrrrrrrrrrrro SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER KIIIIIIIIIICK"
<3 <3 <3 <3

I miss the soundtrack from 18min+ <3
Old 2010-07-13, 11:37   Link #22
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Just shows how little happens in these chapters if they can recap half an episode and still get through 3 of them . Oh well let's hope the fights get going again next episode. Things really have gotten unbelievable, but might as well follow to the end and see how it goes.

Guess the duels are over and now we are just going to have team battles against the espada. Think they should have replaced Lisa with Yachiru and had the short group take on Hallibel .
Old 2010-07-13, 11:40   Link #23
kitten320

^Halibel really would feel like "aunt" then

By the way Stark's cero appeared to be a joke... he shot Shunsui from close and yet he can still move like nothing happened, just needs slight recovery... so much from Premiera -_-
Old 2010-07-13, 11:57   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post

By the way Stark's cero appeared to be a joke... he shot Shunsui from close and yet he can still move like nothing happened, just needs slight recovery... so much from Premiera -_-
Be pretty hilarious to see Halibel's expression though against that group. Maybe start thinking that just staying in the ice might have been better than getting into that fight.

Well on the positive at least Shunsui's talking up about a cero not being able to kill him held true . But yeah you'd think a cero from the #1 Espada would actually kill someone. I mean Ukitake is down and he just got stabbed with an arm.
Old 2010-07-13, 12:02   Link #25
kitten320

Lol I can see her chasing WW and asking to put her back where she was

At least something was true
Uhu, very dissapointing. I still vote Barragan for Premiera, Shunsui would be more than dead even if Barragan just touched him...
Old 2010-07-13, 12:28   Link #26
dickdatduck
(ﺧ益ﺨ)

Did anyone find it weird that Shinji put his mask on for no reason? He didn't fight the menos so he just put his mask on then took it off and attacked Aizen.
Old 2010-07-13, 13:49   Link #27
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

he prolly just wanted to show aizen what he's been doing for the past 100 years
Old 2010-07-13, 13:49   Link #28
Arjento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinswe View Post
For me Bleach is the Best Anime..A question from a forum newbie.

Many of you says that there are alot better animes out there!

Can you recommend any?
Preferably in the same genre as Bleach old or new donīt matter.

I have seen quite the few animes so plz reccomend more than one.
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Hitman Reborn

And One Piece if you can stand the slow start.
Old 2010-07-13, 13:50   Link #29
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post

if you're just now noticing, you should recheck the last episode his hayori wasn't even all that damaged, just some burn marks.
Old 2010-07-13, 14:30   Link #30
sayde

In this episode, I learned that Tousen used to be one of the Wolves of Mibu in his previous life. Unfortunately, he never did manage to master the gatotsu completely. On another note, I'm relieved to see they're moving things along by covering 3 chapters worth of material. Otherwise I'm afraid this would be a much more painful experience. I also liked the omake. Can't wait to finally see Aizen start doing something!
Old 2010-07-13, 14:36   Link #31
carcanclaw
Kitty?

The moment that the Vizards all put their masks on and attacked was very impressive. It felt more intense than in they manga, where it felt like a chapter wasted on killing Gillians. We've got a couple of weeks before things go downhill story-wise, but I admit I'm honestly finding the anime more enjoyable than the manga at this point. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinswe View Post
Can you recommend any?
Preferably in the same genre as Bleach old or new donīt matter.
Anything having to do with Fullmetal Alchemist. Finding long-running shonen that remain interesting throughout the story is difficult. I think One Piece is about as good as it gets (some arcs are a bit dry compared to others, but ones like Alabasta and the Whitebeard War are amazing by any standard).
Old 2010-07-13, 21:49   Link #32
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Though I knew what would happen, I still enjoyed the episode =P (Must be because this happened so loooonnnng ago in the manga, I still felt refreshed while watching it).

Shinji and Koma-Koma's little exchange was quite hilarious xD, as well as Gin's comment about WonderWeiss, I was actually thinking the same

And the new ED is just so beautiful '3' I'm happy they decided to stop using still-pictures. The song is mesmerizing also '~'

As a Rukia-fan, I just love the ending's last shot! She looks like the group leader there Bwhaaahahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I felt like I was watching a Gundam series
That's so true! xD
Old 2010-07-13, 22:34   Link #33
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

w00t Hellychan quoted me

also, lol we see why Shinji is truly mad at Aizen
Old 2010-07-13, 22:38   Link #34
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I went in the episode to concentrate on the fanservice... Yeah.. I was going to look for fanservice in a Bleach episode. Wasn't disappointed amazingly enough. Even more amazing was the fact I ended up enjoying the episode very much.

I want to know who was the episode director for this one because he managed these horde of characters wonderfully even if the script already took care of the pacing. The overall animation wasn't bad either. The music was better than average. Some of my favorite characters also enhanced the enjoyment factor such as Hiyori, Shinji, and Lisa. Lisa was just... damn it. She is the ideal kind of vulgarity in women. So when she showed her tsundere feminine side, it was fanservice at its nose-bleed peak and huge grin-worthy:

you will have to look left--to--right

The movement was very fluid at times like when Mashiro went from still-to-sprint and then came to a full stop right in front of Wonderweiss to kick that thing. The episode also featured some good camera panning and angles.

The shinigami time was hilarious. I found all the antics with Shinji and Hiyori hilarious through out the series and this was no exception. The ending song amazingly had movements. The shippers from both sides will hate the theme to my sheer delight.

Episode gets an 8 out 10.
Old 2010-07-13, 23:34   Link #35
BigGimp77

This covered 3 chapters.... You have got to be kidding me... It was a freakin flashback for half the episode.

Again people using hollowfication for 100 years can last for 3 minutes.... Ichigo whos been hollowficating for 3 weeks can do it for 10+ minutes??!?

What exactly are they fighting about again? I've lost track since they haven't really talked about anything relating to the story in quite some time. It like the story is an excuse just to have all these people fight.

Filler lasted from what sept 09 to March 2010... And it's been a couple months and were headed right back into fillers soon?!?!?!? THIS IS MADNESS.

I miss bleach pre-orihime kidnapping. It was a much better anime before that.
Old 2010-07-13, 23:37   Link #36
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

The Manga Community have been calling fowl on Ichigo's mask time for a while now
Old 2010-07-14, 00:40   Link #37
chickdigger802

love how the ending makes the preview for the next eps look like shit.

The difference in the level of detail is fairly big =P
Old 2010-07-14, 00:45   Link #38
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Aizen shave Shinji bald, one more reason for the grudge
Old 2010-07-14, 07:13   Link #39
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I went in the episode to concentrate on the fanservice... Yeah.. I was going to look for fanservice in a Bleach episode. Wasn't disappointed amazingly enough. Even more amazing was the fact I ended up enjoying the episode very much.
There was some nice Lisa fanservice indeed, I think they even added a bit compared to the manga, however, this was disappointing:

Spoiler for NSFW:

The anime team probably hates Haribel. Lisa is allowed to show her ass, and Matsumoto is allowed to show twice more cleavage than her.
Old 2010-07-14, 09:27   Link #40
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

is that image reversed or did tia's gigasword change hands?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread