AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-04, 09:17   Link #101
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So I just finished the 4th Pinboard and received a Premium Ticket. Is this ticket affected by any event rate up like legend festival, or would there be no problem if I used it now?
It's a one draw ticket that you can use any time you like, but it's preferable to save it for an event or character you want to try to get. Yes, it can be used in rate up events too, like legfest.
Old 2016-05-08, 23:38   Link #102
Shadow5YA

Anyone have/know of a good guild/crew (preferably one with +30% ougi gauge) that I can join?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-12, 17:53   Link #103
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Is a SR weapon with medium ATK boost better than a SSR weapon with HP?

I think so but I am not sure. The SR weapon also gets boost from job.
Yes, SR weapons with ATk skills from the island bosses are indeed better than any HP SSR.
You'll be using those SR weapons and slowly replace them with SSR drops with ATK skills.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-12, 21:51   Link #104
Insaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Yes, SR weapons with ATk skills from the island bosses are indeed better than any HP SSR.
You'll be using those SR weapons and slowly replace them with SSR drops with ATK skills.
How much should i skill up on this SR weapons?
And also those SSR weapons from gacha that comes with SSR characters, are they considered under Normal weapons? Should I level up those with ATT large skills?
I have quite limited folders weapons for skill up, pretty much saving them for any omega ssr i might get, so would like advice on what to do.
This is my weapon pool so far:

Last edited by Insaint; 2016-05-12 at 22:14.
Insaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-13, 00:27   Link #105
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

There will be a ton of Famitsu bonuses

In 6 hours we will get 1/2 AP/BP for Quests, Multi Battles, and Co-Op; 1.5x Rank Points and EXP. You will also get a present every day starting tomorrow.

Starting May 23rd you get a free 10 roll as well!

Also, art renders:

Old 2016-05-13, 01:55   Link #106
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaint View Post
How much should i skill up on this SR weapons?
And also those SSR weapons from gacha that comes with SSR characters, are they considered under Normal weapons? Should I level up those with ATT large skills?
I have quite limited folders weapons for skill up, pretty much saving them for any omega ssr i might get, so would like advice on what to do.
This is my weapon pool so far:
The gacha character weapons will become obsolete eventually, but it won't happen until you are close to finish up your Magna set up.
I would say lv.5 is good enough for the time being. And only think about raising SSR weapon drops from the Magnas beyond lv.5
Also, a single SSR weapon with a lv.2 skill can raise any weapon skill on a SSR weapon between lv.6 to lv.10
To level a SSR skill to lv.2 only requires two SR weapon with skill. (when you need 12 SR weapon with lv.1 skill to raise a SSR lv.6 to lv.7)
So when doing higher skill level ups, it is more resourceful if you feed SR weapon to a useless SSR, and then feed that SSR to the weapon you are raising.
Old 2016-05-13, 02:13   Link #107
Insaint

Quote:
The gacha character weapons will become obsolete eventually, but it won't happen until you are close to finish up your Magna set up.
I would say lv.5 is good enough for the time being. And only think about raising SSR weapon drops from the Magnas beyond lv.5
Also, a single SSR weapon with a lv.2 skill can raise any weapon skill on a SSR weapon between lv.6 to lv.10
To level a SSR skill to lv.2 only requires two SR weapon with skill. (when you need 12 SR weapon with lv.1 skill to raise a SSR lv.6 to lv.7)
So when doing higher skill level ups, it is more resourceful if you feed SR weapon to a useless SSR, and then feed that SSR to the weapon you are raising.
Is there any good particular way to farm folders R/SR for feeding weapons to skill up?
Insaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-13, 04:53   Link #108
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

LIGHT GUN UNKNOWN OP!!!!!
FIRE KATANA... ;_;

event in 7 minutes!

Old 2016-05-13, 09:59   Link #109
Yye1
Wide Right

How does the sakura taisen event work?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-13, 12:50   Link #110
Shadow5YA

Do all the different element Kamui bosses drop the same thing? So I can just stick to farming the dark one?
Old 2016-05-14, 00:18   Link #111
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Light Gun from the event? Go final level break it.
You won't need that many event weapons in the first place, and light set up needs it less.
But is always good to secure at least one or two event weapons per element with final level break.

As for whether to get a second maxed out event gun...
In the long run, you'll just need to keep 1 gun fully maxed out. But for the time being, as you won't be able to complete light's most optimized set up any time soon, having two of it will be a great asset to your offense.
Old 2016-05-14, 13:11   Link #112
Shadow5YA

Do Japanese people have any specific names for boosted EXP/RP Co-op rooms that I can use tweetdeck to take advantage of? I'd like to use the half AP opportunity to start leveling some classes.
Old 2016-05-15, 12:52   Link #113
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Damn, those drop rates are lame. I've used over 20 1/2 elixirs and got only one unknown light gun drop, guess I'll have to buy the overpriced one in the shop.
Old 2016-05-15, 13:31   Link #114
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Light Gun from the event? Go final level break it.
You won't need that many event weapons in the first place, and light set up needs it less.
But is always good to secure at least one or two event weapons per element with final level break.
Actually, 3 or 4. You never know if you are going to get grande, and in that case, you need 4 EX weapons to work with it. Furthermore, it is unlikely they will do any other light EX weapon, so it is best to secure as many as possible and not just 1.

There are plenty other opportunities to have SSR guns to break. Breaking EX weapons is a waste unless you already have 4 of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoaxe View Post
Damn, those drop rates are lame. I've used over 20 1/2 elixirs and got only one unknown light gun drop, guess I'll have to buy the overpriced one in the shop.
20 half elixir is a very good average. I and some other people had to spend 40+ for only one you know. And if you can spend that many pots for drops, exchanging all 3 guns isn't exactly an issue. It is actually not overpriced compared to previous shop items.
Old 2016-05-15, 16:51   Link #115
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Actually, 3 or 4. You never know if you are going to get grande, and in that case, you need 4 EX weapons to work with it. Furthermore, it is unlikely they will do any other light EX weapon, so it is best to secure as many as possible and not just 1.

There are plenty other opportunities to have SSR guns to break. Breaking EX weapons is a waste unless you already have 4 of them.
I am not talking about breaking weapon, but the final level break. >_>
Everyone knows breaking SR weapons from gacha are more efficient than breaking event weapons.

And aiming for a Light Grande set up is not worth it, as a full light team set up is better than the light Grande in almost every way.
Old 2016-05-15, 16:55   Link #116
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I know that you didn't mean that. I added an extra line just in case some people were tempted to break Raphael extra past the first one MLB.

Also, Light grande setup is actually legit simply because you have more flexibility with characters and it is actually stronger than Gun/Swords mix Chev + Lucifer 120% already. Whilst pure chev sword is king, it is arguably not realistic without damascus and whatnot, and it is still weaker in term of pure damage than Grande (although light grande will suffer from light poor HP as it cannot include swords for optimized damage).
Even if you lose damage with the 2 non light characters, you compensate that with the light characters benefiting from the much higher modifiers, and access to unlikely supports (such as Altair buff and whatnot).
I'm not even considering Zoe in the equation considering her availability as far as itgoes.

Collecting 3-4 Raphael + 5 chev guns + cosmos gun is actually more realistic than 8-9 chev swords, assuming you have grande, that is.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2016-05-15 at 17:21.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 18:49   Link #117
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Whilst pure chev sword is king, it is arguably not realistic without damascus and whatnot, and it is still weaker in term of pure damage than Grande (although light grande will suffer from light poor HP as it cannot include swords for optimized damage).
Even if you lose damage with the 2 non light characters, you compensate that with the light characters benefiting from the much higher modifiers, and access to unlikely supports (such as Altair buff and whatnot).
I'm not even considering Zoe in the equation considering her availability as far as itgoes.
This is a bit incorrect, the actual numbers only looks higher on paper.
The actual damage your "total party" deal still win with the pure Chev Sword setup.
Before I continue on, let me stress out I know it's more realistic and affordable plan than going all Chev Swords.
I'm just pointing out that Light Grande doesn't really win out in term of pure damage.

Here you go,
(Note that it's purely weapon and summon stat and doesn't take protagonist rank/job/master and weapon proficiency bonus into account)

Light Grande (for Light chars)
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Light Grande (for the supporting char, the screen use wind but you can replace with any other one and it'd still be the same)
Images
(you can sort of replace the Lucifer Friend with another Grande to optimize the damage of the supporting chars for a bit, but you get less damage on your main Light attackers, even more so if you are against non-dark enemies)

Light with full Chev Sword
Images
(you can switch out one of the sword with Raphael or Baha/Cosmos with another Sword, but the difference is really minimum on damage)

You can pick out the numbers and do the math from there
Spoiler for Space:

And even if we add supporting char from other element, the majority of their damage buffs are part of normal multipliers which is something that will diminish a lot on Grande setup.
Unless you are using Korwa, which is unique slot on its own, or you are looking for other utilities, the damage difference will become even more further if you add normal buffs into account.
Also, using Grande means you will likely drop Feri OR use her with only 1 slot left for Attacker, potentially further reducing your overall damage.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 19:02   Link #118
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That's why I said "pure chev sword setup is king", but mentioned the issue of having a full set.
I never claimed Grande team is overall better whatsoever. I mentioned that the damage output is still there, although mostly carried by maximum 2 characters while the other 2 are mostly for support purpose.

The whole point is that you just can't discard the possibility of making use of 3-4 copies of Raphael as Grande can be a viable option. Needless to say, it is generally a matter of being lucky with the gacha or with chevalier. Raphael becomes pointless if you are swimming in Chev swords, but then again, assembling a full sword deck requires more money/luck than pulling Grande then MLB with GW stones imo. Not saying pulling Grande is a common/easy feat either though.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2016-05-15 at 19:16.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 19:36   Link #119
Kirayuki

I don't need to go as far as full Chev Sword, to be honest
Here is a mix of only 1 Chev Sword + Guns
Images

You can multiply the numbers by 4, and you got more or less the same total damage as the Grande one (This one probably win eventually if you count the normal buffs like Rage, unless you use Korwa).
And everything in here can be completely exchanged from shop or farmed, no luck needed (which you still need to pull Grande from Gacha) except maybe getting 1 drop of Raphael.

I'm not denying the possibility here if you have Grande to play on, I'm just pointing out there is no urgent priority to hunt for 3-4 Raphael Guns considering the drop rate is not that good either.
Not saying you shouldn't use Grande or anything, actually.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 20:04   Link #120
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The point here is that the time and energy for grinding Raphael can be used for Chevalier Magna pubs instead.

Base on what I have collected, Raphael drops for about every 60 to 150 fight.
To get three maxed out Raphael, factoring the traded ones, means about like 540~1350 fight without being too lucky.

Those fights could have been spent in Chevalier Magna pubs with an Oliver Hawkeye and a Rabbit Stone, and 10 for those who have her.
This ought to fetch you around 2-3 Chevalier Swords.

The biggest enemy in collecting Chevalier Sword is not its rarity, but people getting discouraged or side tracking in front of that rarity.
But the truth is, if the players are willing to sacrifice couple of an Event or GW that aren't terribly necessary to sit in Chevalier pubs instead, a Chevalier Sword set up is totally doable within a year.