Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2016-01-08, 03:47   Link #7721
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
want to know something about last DMCA isnt those sites do fan translation to untranslated light novels so why take down the untranslated light novels are they intend to relase it in english or want to force english reader to buy it raw
Japanese speaking/reading people have internet too.
Just because something is in a foreign language, that does not nullify their copyright.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 10:54   Link #7722
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
What's the difference between a jersey and a jacket? It seems jersey is for spring and summer and a jacket is for fall and winter based on their materials...
Old 2016-02-19, 09:42   Link #7723
s07195
However,

How often do you end up reading discussion threads before watching anime?
Lately I haven't been coming here much because I had this habit of reading threads before watching the thing, and whenever there is a bad episode or something, the negative opinions are strong enough to turn me off watching the anime altogether...
Old 2016-03-27, 08:24   Link #7724
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

What are all the possible readings of this kanji?

Quote:
天覇
Old 2016-03-30, 08:42   Link #7725
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

How do you play Games on Steam offline?
Old 2016-03-30, 13:32   Link #7726
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

.........Just run them? You don't have to be online unless the game itself requires you to.
Old 2016-03-30, 15:43   Link #7727
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
How do you play Games on Steam offline?
You'll have to start steam at least once and then it should allow you to start offline the next time. You'll have to tick the "remember me" checkbox at login for it to work btw. You also have a "go offline" option in the top left "steam" menu (or the "account" menu on the OS X menu bar) that restarts steam in offline mode.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-04-09, 06:47   Link #7728
Hakai

Anyone here owns pet birds?

I'm thinking of getting one but I'm wondering if it's really possible to tame them, even if it takes time and patience.
Old 2016-04-09, 07:21   Link #7729
roxybudgy
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to roxybudgy Send a message via MSN to roxybudgy Send a message via Yahoo to roxybudgy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Anyone here owns pet birds?

I'm thinking of getting one but I'm wondering if it's really possible to tame them, even if it takes time and patience.
Definitely takes a lot of time and patience. My first budgie Roxy (which my username is based on) was orginally an aviary bird kept at the primary school I attended. When I graduated, they let me take the budgies home. Took 3 years before she was tame enough to sit on my finger when I nudged her feet.

Birds will see their cages as their home and sanctuary, so the first thing you aim for is approaching the cage and earning the bird's trust. If they back away or show fear, you need to back off, give the bird space and try again later. You could spend days/weeks/months on this, so patience is key. Once you have the bird's trust, you can move on to teach it to hop on your finger.

If you get a hand-raised bird, it is much easier because the trust is usually already there, or at the very least a foundation for trust. My mum rescued a baby lorikeet that fell out of its nest during a stormy night. It was still very young, so I had fed it baby parrot mix using a teaspoon, and it slept in a shoebox in my room. The lorikeet would hop on my finger, let me hold him, sat on my lap or shoulder, and loved playing with my keys.

Years later, I got another relatively young lorikeet. The previous owners claimed it was tame, but they were wrong. The lorikeet was unable to fly due to beak and feather disease, so the reason why it sits on your hand/shoulder is because it can't fly elsewhere. Unfortunately I now work full time and don't have the time to tame this one.
roxybudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 04:58   Link #7730
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

It's the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare's death. While the world and the UK celebrate the author's legendary work, there are some who won't. Apparently there's a group who "claims" Shakespeare was a fraud and some of his famous plays like Romeo and Juliet were plays of others he stole from. There was even a film that claims to be "Based on a True story" which shows who was the "real author" of Shakespeare's plays. Of course, any absurd film that uses the words "Based on a True story" should not be trusted.
Spoiler for How absurd was the film?:

So how did this Shakespeare conspiracy came to be?
Old 2016-05-25, 19:35   Link #7731
ImperialFlameGod8190

If somebody knows this i would love to find out. There's an H-manga and its a multiple volume 1. here's what i got. Girl with Large breasts that are very sensitive gets into tons of situations. her name is Ai her boyfriend is Hiroto and one of the people who tries to hook up with her is her brother. If somebody can find the name please PM me

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 15:57   Link #7732
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Does anyone know any specific name of the puzzle game that involves guessing which boxes are marked in a column and row based on the displayed numbers? It sort of goes like this:
0 1,3 1,1
2 x x
1 x
1 x
2 x x
Old 2016-05-27, 16:03   Link #7733
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Does anyone know any specific name of the puzzle game that involves guessing which boxes are marked in a column and row based on the displayed numbers? It sort of goes like this:
0 1,3 1,1
2 x x
1 x
1 x
2 x x
Minesweeper.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 16:10   Link #7734
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I guess it's a variant of minesweeper, but it's a different game. The goal of the game I played was to make all the black dots form some kind of pattern, like a flower, a bug, or the swastika, etc. You were only given the numbers at the top of each column and the left of each row which indicates how many boxes are marked in chains and if there's a blank between blocks in that specific row or column (example: 1,3 means there's 1 block marked, then a blank region of unspecified length, then 3 blocks marked together).

I played this game in a psp game bundled with sudoku but it's obviously not sudoku, so I'm curious if it has a specific name. It is similiar to sudoku in the sense that you can always logic out the answer and no guessing necessary.

Last edited by erneiz_hyde; 2016-05-27 at 16:20.
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 16:39   Link #7735
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I guess it's a variant of minesweeper, but it's a different game. The goal of the game I played was to make all the black dots form some kind of pattern, like a flower, a bug, or the swastika, etc. You were only given the numbers at the top of each column and the left of each row which indicates how many boxes are marked in chains and if there's a blank between blocks in that specific row or column (example: 1,3 means there's 1 block marked, then a blank region of unspecified length, then 3 blocks marked together).

I played this game in a psp game bundled with sudoku but it's obviously not sudoku, so I'm curious if it has a specific name. It is similiar to sudoku in the sense that you can always logic out the answer and no guessing necessary.
Nonogram.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 17:19   Link #7736
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Ah, many thanks!
And now to see if googleplay has some freewares of this...
Old 2016-06-04, 04:06   Link #7737
Suki24

Where can I ask somebody to make signature for me?
Suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-04, 04:40   Link #7738
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki24 View Post
Where can I ask somebody to make signature for me?
Go to Fan Creations. There are a couple of threads there where you can ask someone to make signature.
Old 2016-06-04, 09:45   Link #7739
Suki24

Thank you very much for Your help:-)
Suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-23, 21:53   Link #7740
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Do pentel pens work on 3D posters?
3D poster img
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by bhl88; 2016-07-14 at 14:01.
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
problem, q&a, serious