AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-02, 23:55   Link #21
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
My, it took me long enough but....FINALLY Chapter 9 for All With Good Intentions has been posted. Chapter 10 is being written as we speak. Hopefully I'll finally be able to lay this puppy to rest and start on the sequel.
Does this sequel take place mainly in a hotel not far from the airport by any chance?

Quote:
Shigan : Gawd. your fic (Learning How to Walk) is one of my favorites, I love the fic to death and I hope you'll be updating with new Mai-Hime fics later on.
My only reply to this is: HOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOO-!!! *dies of spontanous nosebleed* XD
Old 2006-01-03, 06:11   Link #22
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Does this sequel take place mainly in a hotel not far from the airport by any chance?
Well unfortunately the closest decent hotel relatively close to Kansai International is almost an hour away! Forty minutes give or take. Aiyaaa! So...Natsuki is REALLY going to have some hell to pay
Quote:
My only reply to this is: HOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOO-!!! *dies of spontanous nosebleed* XD
Do I even want to know what you're up to this time?? Yeah yeah I'm almost done, I swear.
Old 2006-01-03, 07:00   Link #23
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieli
Well unfortunately the closest decent hotel relatively close to Kansai International is almost an hour away! Forty minutes give or take. Aiyaaa! So...Natsuki is REALLY going to have some hell to pay
Kansai huh? Aint there a lot of abandoned temples in the outskirts there? Bah, nevermind me, there's nothing after a long tedious flight as a long bath, light food and bed with Natsuk- *gets blasted by silver cartridge*

Quote:
Do I even want to know what you're up to this time??
You do. Or on the other hand, maybe not - tell me, what do you think of traiditional Yakuzis and handcuf- *gets shot again* XD

Quote:
Yeah yeah I'm almost done, I swear.
Actually, no stressing, I still havent written the second half. I do think I solved my little kaicho problem thou. I'm getting to it as fast as I finish my exams which will be on the 11th. -_-
Old 2006-01-03, 08:18   Link #24
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Kansai huh? Aint there a lot of abandoned temples in the outskirts there? Bah, nevermind me, there's nothing after a long tedious flight as a long bath, light food and bed with Natsuk- *gets blasted by silver cartridge*
LMAO!! Duran is ever so protective of his mistress......god where my mind went just then
Quote:
You do. Or on the other hand, maybe not - tell me, what do you think of traiditional Yakuzis and handcuf- *gets shot again* XD
Yakuza?? Hmm...why does that sound familiar *thankfully manages to dodge a second blast*
Quote:
Actually, no stressing, I still havent written the second half. I do think I solved my little kaicho problem thou. I'm getting to it as fast as I finish my exams which will be on the 11th. -_-
Oh goodie. Now maybe I can write this fluff I've been getting a ton of emails about.
Old 2006-01-03, 08:53   Link #25
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwhyenen
Tremalkinger : I read your fic (Shades of Gray) a while ago and I thought it was an intresting view on Nao and Natsukis relationship, although I'm still a avid (quite possibly rabid) ShizNat fan, this fic also opened my eyes to the slight possiblity of NaoxNatsuki XD. (Tis a hard thing to do too, my mind's usually a one way track .)
Luckily, ShizNat and NaoNat are not mutually exclusive. I would be a liar if I didn't confess to a love of ShizNat myself, but I have a tendency to try for the less popular pairings when I write. Otherwise, I'll find myself constantly worrying over having ideas too similar to my fellow authors. Nao/Natsuki is pretty much an open field, which gives more possiblities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwhyenen
Gawd. your fic (Learning How to Walk) is one of my favorites, I love the fic to death and I hope you'll be updating with new Mai-Hime fics later on.
Quote:
!!! Is that a yes? I'm going to pretend it is, mainly because I'm an optimist. I can't wait to read it!

Quote:
Oh goodie. Now maybe I can write this fluff I've been getting a ton of emails about.
Eagerly awaiting updates on your story too

Quote:
Did you mean Yukata, the summer kimono? Or Yakuza, the evil gangsters. One is slightly more nosebleed inducing than the other

Last edited by Tremalkinger; 2006-01-03 at 09:53.
Old 2006-01-03, 09:42   Link #26
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Gawd. your fic (Learning How to Walk) is one of my favorites, I love the fic to death and I hope you'll be updating with new Mai-Hime fics later on.
Erm this was actually posted by Elwhyenen and not me
Old 2006-01-03, 09:54   Link #27
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Fixed.
Old 2006-01-03, 22:43   Link #28
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
She is just trying to deny that she bawled her eyes out the first time she read it, Kieli loves sap, it's a wellknown fact XD XD XD *hides behind Shizuru*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremalgerking
Did you mean Yukata, the summer kimono? Or Yakuza, the evil gangsters. One is slightly more nosebleed inducing than the other
Actually, I was thinking of Yakuzi, those huge bubbly indoor or outdoor baths

And as I said, my exams ends the 11th, only by then can I start writing - if I dont decide to elope on a roadtrip along the chinese coast with a israelian guy in my chinese culture class, which for the moment actually is quite likely.
Old 2006-01-03, 23:21   Link #29
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
And as I said, my exams ends the 11th, only by then can I start writing - if I dont decide to elope on a roadtrip along the chinese coast with a israelian guy in my chinese culture class, which for the moment actually is quite likely.
There goes your Lesbian Street Cred.
Old 2006-01-03, 23:23   Link #30
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Actually, I was thinking of Yakuzi, those huge bubbly indoor or outdoor baths
Ah... I was thrown off because it looked like a Japanese word. Anyway, sounds like you're having fun. Ganbaro!
Old 2006-01-03, 23:26   Link #31
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Ok, let me rephrase it from "elope" - to go on a "fun packed" trip together, so gimme back my creds . I am so not sitting hole in Beijing with New Year coming up, five -weeks- of holiday, Jesus.
Old 2006-01-04, 06:07   Link #32
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Ok, let me rephrase it from "elope" - to go on a "fun packed" trip together, so gimme back my creds . I am so not sitting hole in Beijing with New Year coming up, five -weeks- of holiday, Jesus.
Hmph *checks her Guidebook to Lesbian Street Credentials* Ahhh well ok. But next time watch them verbs, will ya? *jangles the keys to Shigan's Anti-Straight handcuffs*
Old 2006-01-04, 09:23   Link #33
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Hmph *checks her Guidebook to Lesbian Street Credentials* Ahhh well ok. But next time watch them verbs, will ya? *jangles the keys to Shigan's Anti-Straight handcuffs*
*looks down at handcuffs O_o*

I never signed anything, you can't! You have no righ-!!! Nyyyoooooooo!!!!! *gets dragged away in the mud* XD XD XD

We're very very off topic now

Countdown to Writing: 3 exams.
Old 2006-01-05, 23:22   Link #34
Captain Picard
LUElinks Forever

Send a message via AIM to Captain Picard
I've just put up the first chapter to a fic I've been working on. I know I've had ideas before, but they were too big and I never got around to them. This one kind of came to me a few days ago as a result of a topic here. It's somewhat of an album-fic (Is that a phrase even?) for Powerman 5000's big breakout Tonight the Stars Revolt!, but any lyrics remain firmly outside the prose itself.

Here's the link, do with it what you will:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2738942/1/
Old 2006-02-04, 19:47   Link #35
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Finally DONE!! Whoo hoo! Well...not really. Just done enough before I have to write the sequel
Old 2006-02-04, 21:02   Link #36
imperialmog

Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
Well Kieli the fic had a good ending to it. Shows that you have to follow the heart and just do it since you'll reget it for the rest of your life if you don't.

That and the warm and fuzzies I get really got to me. Good pick-me-up after seeing other things which made me cry. Have to love the idea of "less talking, more kisssing". Them being damp gave me a bit of the nosebleed as well. Good job then.
Old 2006-02-04, 22:36   Link #37
wombatlord
All Wombats Shall Bow

Well, I have been throwing around various Mai Hime fanfic Ideas in my head for a long time, and I finally got off my butt and wrote one piece of the giant tapestry in my brain. Which it may be a long time before I manage to write any more, but...

This story is set...somewhere around 20-25 years after Mai Hime. Enjoy! (Or hate

http://www.thekeep.org/~wombat/Stori...derABarrel.txt
Old 2006-02-04, 22:47   Link #38
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialmog
That and the warm and fuzzies I get really got to me. Good pick-me-up after seeing other things which made me cry. Have to love the idea of "less talking, more kisssing". Them being damp gave me a bit of the nosebleed as well. Good job then.
Poor, Mog Sorry, lad, didn't mean to make you use up your Kleenex box.
Old 2006-02-05, 01:27   Link #39
imperialmog

Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
Well after ep. 17 I had not much kleenex left. But your fic did lift the spirits. *take that as you will* It'd be odd that the ShizNat gets me in a good mood for my carrer fair in three days. Maybe my little sister is right, I am a bit too nice and sensitive for my own good.

Also Kieli, you need one of your art-friends to make some art of this. How would you like to see some wet ShizNat with their clothes all clinging to thier bodies? That and I PM'd some questions for you and I haven't gotten any answers yet? Well I bet you're a busy woman and all.

Just keep up the good work.
Old 2006-02-05, 01:30   Link #40
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatlord
Well, I have been throwing around various Mai Hime fanfic Ideas in my head for a long time, and I finally got off my butt and wrote one piece of the giant tapestry in my brain. Which it may be a long time before I manage to write any more, but...

This story is set...somewhere around 20-25 years after Mai Hime. Enjoy! (Or hate

http://www.thekeep.org/~wombat/Stori...derABarrel.txt
What's it rated?