AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2017-09-20, 08:34   Link #521
ReddyRedWolf

I do wonder who is the economic planner behind the five main Hidden Villages to be the way they are now. Because it looks to me their growth is because of diversifying and trade. During Naruto Part 1 Sand Village got hit economically because their daimyo wasn't funding them. Missions were the life blood of villages as seen with the Land of the Waves arc.

There seems to be trouble there now too going by the news bite. We'll probably see a grown up Inari and the Great Naruto Bridge later.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 10:16   Link #522
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Finally, I can get back into the Anime again now that the last arc is out of the way, sorry folks not a fan of her character like a lot of you are so I skipped it.

This arc looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, poor Boruto can't get away from being known as the 7th son in other villages, people know who he is in his own but LOL He's famous as the 7th son other placesXD

I personally am a fan of Boruto's character. Did any one get freaked out that the one guy at the end of the episode was going to kiss him? Pretty eyes? What? XD

Looking forward to the rest of the arc, next weeks looks like fun.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 11:16   Link #523
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

These hidden "villages" are getting pretty hard to hide

I wonder how Iwabe knows about the Bloody Mist, and if he's connected to the Mist through his parents or something. He seemed to be really on edge this ep.
Old 2017-09-20, 12:25   Link #524
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I rewatched the episode, I hope we get more episodes of Boruto traveling to other villages before the TV adapted episodes of the film.

I really want to see Boruto travel to the ones Naruto did, I really enjoyed the episode. Imagine if Boruto traveled to that all girl villige? LOLz Priceless.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2017-09-20, 18:02   Link #525
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

All girl village?
Old 2017-09-21, 00:53   Link #526
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I know no man's a hero to his valet, but I really don't get Boruto. If strength is a measure of a dad's quality, then it's not like Naruto will lose to Sasuke. If it's how much time he spends with his family, then even Naruto at his busiest blows Sasuke completely out of the water.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 02:31   Link #527
LevelSeven

^its because sasuke is going around the world on his own and is some cool "behind to shadows" superninja type of person for boruto,

naruto on the other hand is his lame dad who works the whole day in his office without having any time for his family
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 06:10   Link #528
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

No wonder the kage's worry for current generation. Old generation traveled to another country through dangerous forest or sailed the storm sea with wind powered wooden ship now current generation only need to enjoy the cruise on first class ship to travel to another country.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 15:12   Link #529
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
No wonder the kage's worry for current generation. Old generation traveled to another country through dangerous forest or sailed the storm sea with wind powered wooden ship now current generation only need to enjoy the cruise on first class ship to travel to another country.
I get that, but you now, the peace should be peace, calm, only problems with criminals or other shit here and there. Naruto want to this generation have a better life and the shit of his age, and nobody is ready for Alien Invasion.

Well, I say this now, but in the past I complained about SS Omega where the Saint aspirants had a nice academy, a good environment, good beds and 3 meals for day where Tatsumi was beating the shit of the previous generation 24/7. Is a similar case.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 15:33   Link #530
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
"When I was your age, I had to walk through hordes of deadly ninjas whenever I wanted to go abroad! Yes, even to cross bodies of water. We had to walk on it. While fighting. In snow. Uphill. Both ways."
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 17:03   Link #531
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
All girl village?
I think it was a filler episode of shippuden where Naruto almost had to marry a Princess. I don't know if the writers of Boruto would remember stuff like that though, still I hope this they go on more trips like this. I want to see the other villages Naruto went to, how far they've come and Boruto interact with characters from there. I'm enjoying this one so far, next weeks looks like fun.

People sad about villages living in piece? Not every one feels like that though I guess if that helps. This is new to Boruto too, the village he lives in is so caulm and so far no ones felt different on this.

Old 2017-09-22, 11:48   Link #532
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I think it was a filler episode of shippuden where Naruto almost had to marry a Princess. I don't know if the writers of Boruto would remember stuff like that though, still I hope this they go on more trips like this. I want to see the other villages Naruto went to, how far they've come and Boruto interact with characters from there. I'm enjoying this one so far, next weeks looks like fun.
That explains why I didn't remember it. I skipped almost all of Naruto's filler episodes.
Old 2017-09-24, 05:11   Link #533
ReddyRedWolf

I'm wondering what Iwabe's beef with Kirigakure. Besides the well known graduation exam the village was notorious for several things in the past. The high number of Missing-Nin and the discrimination of Bloodline Limit users or clans. Theoretically Iwabe's folks came from Kirigakure defecting to Konoha.
Old 2017-09-24, 09:54   Link #534
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I get that, but you now, the peace should be peace, calm, only problems with criminals or other shit here and there. Naruto want to this generation have a better life and the shit of his age, and nobody is ready for Alien Invasion.

Well, I say this now, but in the past I complained about SS Omega where the Saint aspirants had a nice academy, a good environment, good beds and 3 meals for day where Tatsumi was beating the shit of the previous generation 24/7. Is a similar case.
It sad though, young Naruto promoted people to overcome the hardship by hardwork but the age he brought is to encourage people to life lazier and reluctant to overcome the obstacle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
"When I was your age, I had to walk through hordes of deadly ninjas whenever I wanted to go abroad! Yes, even to cross bodies of water. We had to walk on it. While fighting. In snow. Uphill. Both ways."
And Boruto only would say screw you dad.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 10:14   Link #535
Tenzen12

Yes, which is perfectly normal (if obviously not ideal) reaction on workoholic dad in time of peace.
Old 2017-09-24, 19:09   Link #536
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yes, which is perfectly normal (if obviously not ideal) reaction on workoholic dad in time of peace.
Well it hasn't occurred to them to have a Hokage residence where the "First Family" is to reside where the Hokage can work too.

Heck you'd think a security detail should've been assigned to Boruto as there is a possibility he'll be kidnapped abroad. Not exactly a foreign concept as the Fire Daimyo has the Twelve Guardian Ninja that we can also see in the background in the last episode as a secret service. Mirai is part of Kakashi's security detail as a retire Hokage.

If you think about it Boruto and Himawari are kinda Main House Hyuuga. In the old days Branch House Hyuuga would protect the Main House.
Old 2017-09-27, 11:11   Link #537
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

There we have it. Iwabe's parents were from the Mist, and his grandfather was killed by Yagura, the fourth Mizukage. I think that's the first time we heard Yagura's last name, and it's the same as Kagura's. Adding to that the physical resemblance, and these two are definitely related. It also explains why Kagura feels so uneasy about being given more responsibilities given that Yagura (manipulated by Obito) was responsible for the Bloody Mist. Or was it actually the Mizukage before him who was manipulated?
Old 2017-09-27, 21:54   Link #538
Random14

Lot of Hidden Mist history this time, including that their graduating class used to have to kill each other. So Boruto's gotten the hang of walking on water, and he is closer to a genius type since he didn't immediately charge in and attack. I wonder what Kagura's issue is.

This is probably why they need better security for this kind of thing, since a lot of them are kind of important (several of them are kids of high-ranking Konoha people, they've got Hyuga and Uchiha blood there, and Shikadai is related to the Kazekage too), but then there would be less of a plot. I like this series' focus on generational shift (like the mature Chojiro and the, erm, older Mei, glad they didn't drag out the marriage joke again).

So Kagura's in line for a lot of important things. Did they ever recover the rest of the swords? Last I remember they were used by zombies during the big war.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 22:16   Link #539
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It also explains why Kagura feels so uneasy about being given more responsibilities given that Yagura (manipulated by Obito) was responsible for the Bloody Mist. Or was it actually the Mizukage before him who was manipulated?
It was Yagura that was manipulated by Obito, though even before Yagura's reign the Hidden Mist was already known as the Bloody Mist.
Old 2017-09-28, 04:51   Link #540
ReddyRedWolf

*Sees Chojuro's spacious and uncluttered office.*

Naruto should really get a new office.

Iwabe's issue is that his grandpa he never met was killed by a Mist ninja. Dude your family is a bunch of ninjas it was business not personal. Remember you are hired mercs. Plus if grudges were kept ninja villages and the current alliance would not exist. Heck Nagato aka Pain started out because Konoha ninja mistakenly killed his parents and Danzou had to be an asshole.

A bunch of delinquents with nostalgia goggles because they never lived through it. The previous generation had reason to stop it and now the village isn't poor. You guys kidnapping a kid from another village means you are now Missing Nin. And do you know what Mist does to Missing Nin? They hunted by Hunter Nin.

On the shipping front even in Kirigakure Hiashi has an agent to push the plan. At least Sarada isn't like her dead uncle Itachi who didn't take a treat from his girlfriend.

On Kagura there is some trauma there relating to using a sword.