AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-03-05, 02:09   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 667 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 02:16   Link #2
ranchan13

Well Guy, it's been nice knowing you. We'll see you off in the next chapter, and you'll hopefully do us proud.

As for the rest..... Seriously Kabuto? It's like Itachi learned to use Talk no Jutsu to convert him to Nartism.... Ah well, that was about par for the course on predictability. Seems we may end up with 2 more sets of Rinnegan though. I believe Obito may give his to Naruto, and Kabuto just gave Senju cells to Sasuke.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 02:31   Link #3
Cookie-Monster

ahhh boring old kabuto.

Oh well, he was the most plausible candidate for the mystery guy.

Poor guy

Hopefully kakashi doesn't die. I don't like this trend of all the sensei's for Naruto's class getting killed off.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 02:31   Link #4
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Suigetsu's jokes were quite funny. "So, are you going to be Kabuke or Sasuto?"
Old 2014-03-05, 02:37   Link #5
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Guy is on a suicide mission, but will he do some damage?
Old 2014-03-05, 02:54   Link #6
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

I wonder how much time Kabuto spent in the endless loop from his perspective.

Sayonara Guy, hope you go out in a blaze of glory. o7
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 02:55   Link #7
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I never feel very happy yet very sad because somehow I already know that Kabuto is reviving Sasuke

Gai.... you always being part of my childhood....
although I'm not sure about how you would explain to Rock-Lee before you use that death gate
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 03:07   Link #8
AC-Phoenix
Detective

And there I was hoping J-man would return and kick Madara's backside

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 04:06   Link #9
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
How long with the 8th gate last, and will it do some damage, seeing that it would go beyond Hokage (it was said to go beyond the levels of Hokage)?
Old 2014-03-05, 04:18   Link #10
Core6790

Huh looks like I was right about Kabuto, also Sasuke is going to get the Rinnegan although I don't see what good it's going to do since Madara seems to have mastered his.
Core6790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 05:12   Link #11
ImperialFlameGod8190

So lets see kabuto comes to save sasuke (most of us saw that coming and Gai is about to die hm Gai was an interesting character. (Though lets face it after madara is eventually beaten guy will be revived when madara eventually uses nagato's jutsu to save everyone)
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 05:30   Link #12
Breimoon

Will Kabuto too want to become hokage??And will Gai manage to defeat Madara? Lets find out next ch on : Talk no Jutsued!!
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 05:58   Link #13
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Gai is such a boss, dont go! He better do a lot of damage to madara.
Old 2014-03-05, 06:24   Link #14
Apollian

Fukasaku and Shima commented that Minato and Jiraiya never mastered Senjutsu before. great to hear that Orochimaru said the Second Hokage Tobirama was the one he respected the most, this could be interesting. also Madara having knowlegde of the 8 gates technique? I didn't see that coming, is there anything that Madara doesn't know. also Lee coming into party and saving Guy was a master class call by Kashi, as for Tenten, you know she's handling those weapons and testing them out. the only thing I'm not sure about in the pages was when Guy hit Madara and that tree popped out from nowhere?. I don't understand though was the tree in that panel. what happened there? Guy isn't like Naruto, he doesn't know how to use Sage Mode, so unlike Naruto when he was hitting Hash's cells, the Zetsu's were turning into trees. but this was something different.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 06:34   Link #15
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Any chapter with Guy Sensei is awesome and I won't even be sad by his death if he has a dying moment of awesome! Go Guy Sensei!
Old 2014-03-05, 07:00   Link #16
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Chapter 667 - The End of Youthful Days/ Green Days Are Over
As many of us predicted the no longer mysterious person next to Sasuke is revealed: It's Kabuto. Who else could it be? This was easy. It couldn't be Madara's brother because it's dead and probably nobody can find his body. And Jiraiya is dead (dead people don't return), I can't believe some people thought it was Jiraiya or Izuna...lol!
Kabuto finally realised his existence and he's no longer manipulated by Orochimaru...(to be honest Kabuto was only manipulated when he was a child, Orochimaru didn't tell him to start the Fourth Shinobi World War).
So, the Shinobi who started The Fourth Shinobi World War - Madara Uchiha (Fake Madara) and Kabuto now turns to the good side. Hmm, this is Kishimoto's way...he does the same thing now like he did with Nagato. First, he wanted to destroy Konoha, but then they all turns to the good side.*Nagato, Obito and Kabuto*.
I have no idea how NARUTO will end. Kabuto and Tobi killed so many people and then...
No wonder Guy is named Might Guy. He beat Kisame in their final fight...Kisame was very powerful, but Guy more powerful...maybe too powerful, just like Madara said...but that doesn't mean that Guy is a threat to Madara. Rock Lee joins the battle, right on time!
It seems that Might Guy will open the final 8 gate, "The Gate of Death"...is he going to die we all ask? Seems so considering a powerful villain can kill an important character (Nagato killed Jiraiya, Obito killed Neji and now Madara probably will kill Guy).
Great chapter, once again!!!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 07:55   Link #17
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
And Jiraiya is dead (dead people don't return)
Unless you use Edo Tensei,which is what people probably assumed to happen,that he was revived but not shown yet.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 07:56   Link #18
john099

i wonder if its true... but i saw a picture of naruto as the sage of the six paths... i'm not sure if its a fan art or something, but it looks like it's masashi's
john099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 08:15   Link #19
Breimoon

there are many on the net who can copy other people drawing style. and aniways if jiraya was really dead he would be summoned as edo tensei unlessi his soul was trapped(and it was not as far as we know). During his battle he lost a lot of blood and an arm both of which could be used.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 08:59   Link #20
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Going by shipping logic... Kabuto x Sasuke is OTP now, right?

Anyway, Guy is going to die?!

I wonder if Kishimoto is going to have the balls to go through with it!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion