AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-02, 10:19   Link #41
iAmNEJi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Why you assume Takasaku and Nejima had sex?

The way they look each other since the first time when no one is around is almost hostile and I guess why their schoolmates puts them as idols and pairs them together only to have the government doing the same so isn't enough seeing each other in the school but once they go home as well.
It can still be implied though from the earlier chapters that they've had physical contact with one another and when Nisaka said it must be normal not to have done it. You could honestly tell by just looking at the two of them. They wouldn't be as hostile if it wasn't the case, but it could also deal with him being gay as well.
iAmNEJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 10:36   Link #42
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmNEJi View Post
It can still be implied though from the earlier chapters that they've had physical contact with one another and when Nisaka said it must be normal not to have done it. You could honestly tell by just looking at the two of them. They wouldn't be as hostile if it wasn't the case, but it could also deal with him being gay as well.
Or a trap, seriously he has to be a trap those eyes don't belong on a guy no matter how "pretty" or "handsome" he is.
Old 2015-02-02, 10:39   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

Him being a guy... Now that would be a big fat lie that would make me go "with, government! Seriously?"
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 11:43   Link #44
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Well, the first of 2 theories are that I've seen around are Takasaki and Nisaka are eachothers marriage partners and may have already had sex. Which may play into some comments like "Partners should be Virgins" and "Pervert isn't far off the mark." The second is that Nisaka is actually Gay, and gay for the MC, which could play into his shock at seeing them kissing and again the "Pervert isn't far off the mark" comment.

At this point, I'd actually be thrilled if he was gay, but more than likely I'd say it goes predictable and he has a secret thing with Takasaki.
Well the "Partrners should be Virgins" might be Nisaka telling Takasaki in a way that the MC should remain a virgin for his "chosen" partner.

As for "Pervert isn't off the mark" it could be a clue for Nisaka being a crossdresser and actually being a trap and Takasaki knows about it and they both know how each of them feel for the MC which could explain the hostility. It could also mean that he is gay since for as much as they mention him being a playboy he spends too little time around women.

Also take into account his reactions anytime he talks to the MC about anything, they seem more like jealousy if you ask me, didn't the MC save him? One of the more clichéd ways to add to girls into the competition for the MC, the clues are there how people interpret them is the problem.
Old 2015-02-02, 14:32   Link #45
Konja9

I'm intrigued by the whole mystery between Takasaki and Nisaka. It seems that they are hiding something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Or a trap, seriously he has to be a trap those eyes don't belong on a guy no matter how "pretty" or "handsome" he is.
Well, it all depends on the drawing style of the author. In fact, if you see the drawing style of Shikism (another manga of this author), the "handsome" o "pretty" boys have this style of eyes.

After all, Bishounen (or pretty boys) usually have some feminine traits.

Last edited by Konja9; 2015-02-02 at 14:53.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 19:30   Link #46
iAmNEJi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
I'm intrigued by the whole mystery between Takasaki and Nisaka. It seems that they are hiding something.

Well, it all depends on the drawing style of the author. In fact, if you see the drawing style of Shikism (another manga of this author), the "handsome" o "pretty" boys have this style of eyes.

After all, Bishounen (or pretty boys) usually have some feminine traits.
Same, but it has to deal with Nejima. I don't honestly believe that Takasaki loves him as much as she say, but I do know one thing during the special chapter Nisaka indeed kiss Nejima when he was asleep.
Old 2015-02-02, 19:36   Link #47
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Special chapter?
Old 2015-02-02, 20:35   Link #48
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Same, but it has to deal with Nejima. I don't honestly believe that Takasaki loves him as much as she say, but I do know one thing during the special chapter Nisaka indeed kiss Nejima when he was asleep.
Omg, quite the yaoi fuel there!!!!

Sadly, chapter 25 gave a super strong crossdresser vibes here .
Old 2015-02-03, 13:07   Link #49
Stickmansam

Quote:

Wait, what special chapter?
Stickmansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 06:59   Link #50
nero12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickmansam View Post
Wait, what special chapter?
Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-04, 07:37   Link #51
VooXoo

Cool guy have the eyes of a girl, but seriously the goverment and its self proclaimed high tech can't see a XX from a XY?
We still don't know if the MC really seen the girl name or was illusion from his wishful thinking.

That new chapter is 1 friend is ultra-gay, friend is a reverse trap, no idea why.

The government dudes are strange, seems like they are doing something out of the normal.
Maybe the MC had a perfect match with 2 girls and they decided to gave him the loli and see how it goes?
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 08:59   Link #52
iAmNEJi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Cool guy have the eyes of a girl, but seriously the goverment and its self proclaimed high tech can't see a XX from a XY?
We still don't know if the MC really seen the girl name or was illusion from his wishful thinking.

That new chapter is 1 friend is ultra-gay, friend is a reverse trap, no idea why.

The government dudes are strange, seems like they are doing something out of the normal.
Maybe the MC had a perfect match with 2 girls and they decided to gave him the loli and see how it goes?
Me neither, but what if the whole point is that Takasaki is lying about liking Nejima and in fact is into Yuri, while as Nisaka is into Yaoi. At this point it wouldn't be strange that could be the likely outcome of this manga and if were the case this would be a very bad move. That's just crap.
Old 2015-02-04, 09:13   Link #53
Miraluka
Banned

^
What about no?

Yeah, Nero is likely to be spot on... there is a lot of manga where a girl crossdressing as a guy is tradition within a family clan, this author did something like that before on another short story.
Old 2015-02-04, 09:15   Link #54
iAmNEJi

Quote:
^
What about no?

Yeah, Nero is likely to be spot on... there is a lot of manga where a girl crossdressing as a guy is tradition within a clan, this author did something like that before.
Lol, it would be a trainwreck if it were the case either way. It's all up to the author in the end. Hmm, interesting I'll probably check it out.
Old 2015-02-04, 09:28   Link #55
Konja9

Quote:
^
What about no?

Yeah, Nero is likely to be spot on... there is a lot of manga where a girl crossdressing as a guy is tradition within a family clan, this author did something like that before on another short story.
Could you tell me What is the name of that story?

The only other manga I know of this author is Shikism. In this story, all the protagonists are guys (although some of them have very feminine faces)

Last edited by Konja9; 2015-02-04 at 09:49.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 18:29   Link #56
Stickmansam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
Spoiler:

Has anyone translated the special chapter?

Dang but this throws a twist into everything

Last edited by Stickmansam; 2015-02-04 at 19:26.
Stickmansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 20:10   Link #57
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
Spoiler:
Does this increase or decrease the ntr levels ?

Before I saw a whole bunch of nisaka ntr'ing takisaki away from neji posts because he might be her partner.

But now it seems Takisaki is ntr'ing neji away from nisaka! (Possibly in revenge due to nisaka being her partner? )

It's an ntr conundrum !

Last edited by anonfr; 2015-02-04 at 21:17.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 20:43   Link #58
Miraluka
Banned

I was about to say that it was Nejima ntring Nisaka from Takasaki lol.
Old 2015-02-04, 21:59   Link #59
iAmNEJi

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Does this increase or decrease the ntr levels ?

Before I saw a whole bunch of nisaka ntr'ing takisaki away from neji posts because he might be her partner.

But now it seems Takisaki is ntr'ing neji away from nisaka! (Possibly in revenge due to nisaka being her partner? )

It's an ntr conundrum !
It's possible that's the case. I honestly believe that Takisaki only reason for getting close to Nejima in the first place is to void her engagement/marriage. Seriously... I want to know what's the lie, its something that will definitely either break Nejima's heart or make him more determined.
Old 2015-02-04, 22:07   Link #60
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

I somehow doubt that a goverment that picks your partner at 16 and has an entire ministery devoted to enforce that law is going to void a marriage (especially one that has been already altered) just because Takasaki is pursuing another guy...

Tags
drama, love triangle, romance, school life, yaoi