Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-22, 15:49   Link #10761
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastya View Post
Schneizel and Kanon are both aristocrats or was brought up in the manner of aristocrats. For them, even sneezing or scratching their ears in public is considered impolite and they've most likely been trained to control themselves. Please go read a book on etiquette.
You. Sir.
That's a good comeback.
Old 2008-09-22, 15:53   Link #10762
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Lies! I have never seen a Code Geass Character sneeze, for all we know the noodle people of Code Geass do not sneeze as a bodily reaction.

Seriously though, not that the debate is not stimulating but wouldn't this discussion be more appropriate in the episode twenty four thread? I'd hate to see the thread locked again or people getting warnings for going off topic.
Old 2008-09-22, 16:11   Link #10763
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Short answer:

Yes.
Short answer, yes..Correct answer not so much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastya
Predicting time intervals is easy, allow for the opponent to say something to a certain length and act as if you are interrupting if the opponent hasn't finished but if the opponent has finished early, make the response to be in a way that also seems as if you are pausing to consider what he said. Both Lelouch and Schneizel are people who can psychoanalyze other people to a high degree. They also understand each other's nature. And who knows, maybe Deithard and Kanon had already been held at gunpoint half way through the entire conversation while Schneizel was focused on the screen.
Predicting time-intervals is EASY? Please tell me where to find this guy...This guy who can predict time intervals so easy...I'll give you the dark-magician David Blaine, but that's about it...Ofcourse that's what the scene wants you to believe and what it wants it's more accepting fans to soak up like bread to gravy, but any close inspection of this scene on it's pure merits doesn't stand up...I don't care if you wrote the book on the person you're setting up in this scenario you can't predict to a tee everything you will need to say, how long you would have to pause, or the natural-flow of the conversation under these conditions...

It's like when people have that answer-machine message where they say "What's up..." and you start talking then they say "Psyche I'm not home please leave a message..." You'd figure it out in an instant once whatever you say to the recording did not answer or retort in a natural flow after you initially hear the voice recording...Pysco-babble notwithstanding, the scene is too perfect to be taken seriously IMO...But they could have sold me if they would have just made Schnizel's geass scene more dramatic...So I got left flat on both sides after the initial "aaaah" moment...

Quote:
Have you even met a true genius before? Predicting time intervals is easy,
No I have never met a true genius who could predict time-intervals between response times in a pre-recorded message that doesn't factor in any unpredictable element of this scenerio...Nope, never...I do have a Yellow Pages on my desk if you want me to do a phone search though...Additionally I don't think you've ever met a "true genius" either unless that's somehow a subjective term :/ [/not quite sarcasm]...Just find it kinda odd that you would use the genius argument to honestly defend this...

*predicting you will respond in EXACTLY 4 mins and 22.59 seconds*
Old 2008-09-22, 16:28   Link #10764
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
No I have never met a true genius who could predict time-intervals between response times in a pre-recorded message that doesn't factor in any unpredictable element of this scenerio...Nope, never...I do have a Yellow Pages on my desk if you want me to do a phone search though...Additionally I don't think you've ever met a "true genius" either unless that's somehow a subjective term :/ [/not quite sarcasm]...Just find it kinda odd that you would use the genius argument to honestly defend this...

*predicting you will respond in EXACTLY 4 mins and 22.59 seconds*
That just reminds me of those people who on their answering machine record "Hello? ... ... ... HAHA GOTCHA! This is my answering maching fool please leave a message after the beep lol". Btw, I have never recorded a retarded msg like that

Anyway, I think the whole message thing was a bit contrived but to be honest I didn't even notice it until I read these boards You see, when it happened I sensed that something wasn't right, but at that time I was too overwhelmed with emotions of "OMG yeah! Lelouche owned you! Bow down to your new emperor Mr Schnitzel! " and I couldn't be bothered to reverse and watch it again
Old 2008-09-22, 18:14   Link #10765
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

you know wha ti been thinking is that maybe they will make Schneizel a puppet governor.
That be awesome!
Since schneizel has not been scene a bad light yet maybe part of Zero's Requiem is Schneizel becoming the leader of the new world under Lelouch's Control lawls!
That be awesome.
Old 2008-09-22, 18:23   Link #10766
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

*After watching Episode 24*

Just as expected. Things are going as expected.
Old 2008-09-22, 18:30   Link #10767
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

Can you explain your thoughts more clearly XD?
Old 2008-09-22, 18:30   Link #10768
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

You mean where you guys crash and burn?
Old 2008-09-22, 18:30   Link #10769
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:

What did you expect? o_O?

P.S. Wow, C.C. fans combo!!!
Old 2008-09-22, 18:32   Link #10770
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Crash and burn? That was C.C's department in this episode. Kallen's gum line still have not been said so she will have one final confrontation with Lelouch, and at a critical juncture too considering it is the end game. Take that as you will but with C.C falling into the ocean.... well.
Old 2008-09-22, 18:33   Link #10771
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Crash and burn? That was C.C's department in this episode. Kallen's gum line still have not been said so she will have one final confrontation with Lelouch, and at a critical juncture too considering it is the end game. Take that as you will but with C.C falling into the ocean.... well.
C.C. still have one line that hadn't been said, too. And it sounds like happy ending to me.

"Lelouch, I will stay with you a little longer." >///<
Old 2008-09-22, 18:34   Link #10772
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
That's right.............
Old 2008-09-22, 18:34   Link #10773
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That's right.............
Have faith Narona! Still one episode left!
Old 2008-09-22, 18:36   Link #10774
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Can you explain your thoughts more clearly XD?
Quote:
1. Charles wanted yesterday, Schneizel wants today, and Lelouch wants tomorrow (Something I wrote like a week ago)

2. Nunnally's Geass will be broken.

3. Cornelia x Guilford FTW!

As for Kalulu: If things goes as I expect, the Fatalist Kalulu Faction will get its wish.
Old 2008-09-22, 18:36   Link #10775
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
C.C. still have one line that hadn't been said, too. And it sounds like happy ending to me.

that line will not be said this has been stated for the longest by Koshimizu.
CC line has already been said in episode 24
Old 2008-09-22, 18:37   Link #10776
KrimzonStriker

Pfft, not if Haxzaku has anything to say about it
Old 2008-09-22, 18:38   Link #10777
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Sounds like Lelouch is dieing or something...

Still where is this line? At any rate she stays abit longer but it still holds up for Kallen. Plotwise she has been developing towards Lelouch the entire season and with her being the one confronting him next at the climax well I see good things. Atleast better then for a character that was shelved for the entire series but I need not go there.
Old 2008-09-22, 18:38   Link #10778
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Have faith Narona! Still one episode left!
Well, there is actually good chances that kalulu will happen. I was just being honest...

Quote:

As for Kalulu: If things goes as I expect, the Fatalist Kalulu Faction will get its wish.
What was the wish? And what do you mean by Fatalist faction O_o?
Old 2008-09-22, 18:39   Link #10779
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Pfft, not if Haxzaku has anything to say about it
i putting my money on Haxzaku on winning.
Yet we know that she has to say her line before the end. if there is an end to her.
Old 2008-09-22, 18:39   Link #10780
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
What was the wish? And what do you mean by Fatalist faction O_o?
Simply put, mutual Kalulu is confirmed, but the pairing itself doesn't get through.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers