AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-04, 16:16   Link #3821
Shadow5YA

Glasses guy really needs to be punched in the face.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 07:29   Link #3822
kyp275
Meh

so, it looks like 9AD is brainwashed/mind controlled himself?
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 07:31   Link #3823
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
so, it looks like 9AD is brainwashed/mind controlled himself?
Seems like it.

Also, I don't get why Shioon is so obsessed with the girly looking boy. I mean, if you gonna get strong enough to fight your master, shouldn't you be image training against your master instead? Considering, that kid pissed himself the last time he met nine arts.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 07:41   Link #3824
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Seems like it.

Also, I don't get why Shioon is so obsessed with the girly looking boy. I mean, if you gonna get strong enough to fight your master, shouldn't you be image training against your master instead? Considering, that kid pissed himself the last time he met nine arts.
Because Hyuk is a reasonable goal atm. He is the strongest person his age, and is constantly praised for his talent. Shioon has also seen enough of him fighting to form a strong image for the meditation.

Shioon can move on to something more ambitious when he can beat Hyuk reliably.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 08:32   Link #3825
anonfr

I saw a decent theory that states 9AD is being drugged, like on some steroids or something to make it easier for Kaiser to control him. Sophia seems aware of it, that's why she's cautious of his "Condition".

It's not my theory, but it's a decent one I think. Maybe even more plausible than mine. Who knows.

I think 9AD is overusing BOT which is leading to his "condition" and that he attacked lone wolf because he was talking about "Master" and 9AD is still mad about Shioon.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:17   Link #3826
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Seems like it.

The author is playing up the "connection" the two of them have after their fight in part 1. To Shioon, the pretty boy was more or less his intro to the world of Murim, and a wall to surpass. To the pretty boy, Shioon was an outsider who acted more like a Murim than most Murim, so he admires him.
Old 2014-04-25, 23:06   Link #3827
Esclair

Rivals are usually around your own age/background. You usually don't have cross generational rivals.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 23:09   Link #3828
EvI

it's much like naruto and sasuke, you don't see naruto making kakashi, jiraya and minato his rivals right?

so goomooryong is being brainwashed? well it's surprising and i didn't think he would need to be to bring all this chaos after all it's what he wanted in the end...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 23:44   Link #3829
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
so goomooryong is being brainwashed? well it's surprising and i didn't think he would need to be to bring all this chaos after all it's what he wanted in the end...
Well it is what he wanted but I don't think he wanted to turn into a mindless rage monster, that seems more like what Kaiser would want.
That's probably why Kaiser had to get Shiho out of the way, because she would have prevented this from happening.
In the Black Forest Defence organization Shiho was probably the only one really looking out for 9AD.
Old 2014-05-08, 17:07   Link #3830
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Dat cover~
Old 2014-05-08, 20:13   Link #3831
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Seems like it.

*winkwink*

---

Honestly though, probably because they're around the same age, so he feels like he should at least be that level.

---

More honestly though, it's love.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 02:43   Link #3832
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Even more honestly, it's lust.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 03:02   Link #3833
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Lol, say it like that and people might get the right idea, Anh Minh. ...

And Jinie's on cloud nine right now. And Sera looks absolutely perfect as Shioon's secretary among other things....
Old 2014-05-09, 06:08   Link #3834
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
And Sera looks absolutely perfect as Shioon's secretary among other things....
I'm agree with you.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 06:51   Link #3835
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
And Jinie's on cloud nine right now. And Sera looks absolutely perfect as Shioon's secretary among other things....
I think I prefer the term "personal assistant".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-17, 09:15   Link #3836
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

That cliffhanger... I wonder what "the senpai" will do...
Old 2014-05-17, 09:32   Link #3837
zibi88

It might be that sunwoo will fight him in gajus name... mountain would take a part in this fight so big guy vs big guy...other option is that lone wolf just like how the gothic girl or cool guy came to warn ji-gun... lone wolf might have come to warn shioon (since he knows what is happening... gromo is mind controled, just like rest of the people.... and doesnt like how innocent people die with bomb attacks)

there are options like they want to clans leave their bases... so they can destroy them while they are off to kinda shake them when they return....

but I still think that lone wolf just came to warn shioon and sunwoo...since shioon might have remembered what murim people are and might feel responsible for that elder death.... maybe he saw that what he was fighting for is wrong... using bombs, gun like cowards... and he got what he wanted... info about his master and just wanted to see what kind of person gromo is (but is disapointed that he is beign mind controled)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-17, 10:13   Link #3838
ta2666

Why would he just now consider it wrong? He was all good with it when they blew up the school. There were innocent bystanders there.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-17, 10:29   Link #3839
bludvein

It's more like Ryuji doesn't have a reason to fight for the SUC any more. He put aside his morality for his goal, but unlike the other captains his was a case of temporarily aligned interests. Once he met GMR and presumably found out what he wanted to know, he had no more reason to work for them.

So it seems unlikely he is there to fight, but I doubt the Sunwoo will be so understanding.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-17, 11:03   Link #3840
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
Why would he just now consider it wrong? He was all good with it when they blew up the school. There were innocent bystanders there.
Becouse that was "before" shioon was fighting with him.... as wolf said that time shioon is an dangerous entity becouse people around him might get hurt from the reason that he carries the title gromos disciple..and it was sad to see other forces using him as a pupet for their own gain

but when shioon started to show skills and power...wolf was pushed back to defence... and to his shock shioon shown him stuff he was thinking is impossible like getting out of that unconcious state with such ease

he was interested in shioon from that time... and in that blow up bomb near school...well no students were harmed and their plan was to get rid of sunwoo (crush their spirits with death of shioon)

now its different wolf has no real obligation to suc anymore as he got what he wanted.... and he might come to sunwoo kinda to payback his responsibility to elders death.... kinda help shioon to payback his mistake

maybe wolf wants shioons help in getting throught to Gromo... like he knows him best and might be able to help to bring him back to his senses since he had some effects on gromo (master..master...master).... question is what will happen to sophia once gromo finds out that she was drugging him with mind control pills

other option is the opposite...wolf is udner the mind control pills and Suc is using his power to get rid of sunwoo clan... we will find out in 1-2chapters I guess
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves