AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-02-05, 21:56   Link #701
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacrash Gr View Post
Tried to get RD!Ike on the last day of his banner, didn't get him, but got 3 PA!Azuras, 2 Summer Robins, Brave Lucina, Gunnthra and Fjorm.
i'd say you wasted your orbs, L!Ike is winning that free 5* poll so yeah there is really no reason to pull from that legendary banner sadly,luckily you got some great units but there is also special heroes showing up in 3 days according to the calender
Old 2018-02-06, 07:15   Link #702
GDB

Roll for whoever you want. That's like 80% of the game, with 20% being the arena.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 00:08   Link #703
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Alm is going to be super strong with weapon refine; 16 MT brave falchion is amazing. Sure you can only double at full HP, but that didn't stop his significant other topping the red mage charts.

As for the new banner... eh, it's ok. I finally have Elincia (-ATK unfortunately) so I only have 100 orbs left, and I want to save for Leif/Nanna as I already have Roy/Lilina. Still, DC on the new Hector is cool, and that will be my free summon try.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 07:16   Link #704
GDB

100% aiming for new Lyn. Then I'll have true Lyn Emblem. Maybe I'll give her a bouquet...
Old 2018-02-12, 10:06   Link #705
Westlo
Lets be reality

Alm da gawd

Spoilers for Echoes

Needless to say, I refined his weapon....

So glad I didn't SI the Alm I had from his initial banner for Windsweep. +speed -hp too which is great, though -hp means I can't use Infantry Pulse builds I guess...

Falchion banner coming in march, but that seems like hell since it will be a focus of 4 red units...

Personally going to start leveling up perfect or near perfect IV versions of characters that could take a massive leap with the right refinement....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 20:25   Link #706
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
So glad I didn't SI the Alm I had from his initial banner for Windsweep. +speed -hp too which is great, though -hp means I can't use Infantry Pulse builds I guess...
Sure it does. You just put Pulse on someone else so Alm benefits.
Old 2018-02-17, 01:41   Link #707
Chibiloli

So I managed to pull Azura in my free pull, anybody know how I should got about her?
Old 2018-02-17, 12:16   Link #708
IceHism

Wings of mercy and she's pretty much done. I guess you could give her some hone or fortify. There isn't that much because blue already has too many good units so you don't really need her to do much except dance.
IceHism is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy