AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-27, 03:50   Link #981
WhiteWings

Rakshata managed to get a close look at Llyod's work after the capture of Gawain and things were evened after the capture of the Guren.

Next round of tradeoffs please?
Old 2008-07-27, 13:11   Link #982
Grandmaster Moron

I understand what you guys are saying and they did have a trade with Gawain(Loyd = Floating system and Rakshatta = Hadron Cannon), but I always saw the Gurren and Lancelot as their personal KMF. It just feels like Rakshata doesn't do anything with Loyd having all these new KMFs introduced, which I assume he was the main guy behind it.
Grandmaster Moron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 13:16   Link #983
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster Moron View Post
It just feels like Rakshata doesn't do anything with Loyd having all these new KMFs introduced, which I assume he was the main guy behind it.
Well, she DID create all those knightmares the Order has. But we don't know if Lloyd made the other KoR's KMF as well - we only know for certain that he created the Lancelot, but as for the others - well, there has got to be plenty other KMF designers/scientists in Britannia, don't you think? ^_-.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 13:22   Link #984
Grandmaster Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, she DID create all those knightmares the Order has. But we don't know if Lloyd made the other KoR's KMF as well - we only know for certain that he created the Lancelot, but as for the others - well, there has got to be plenty other KMF designers/scientists in Britannia, don't you think? ^_-.
Gurren, Gekka, Akatsukis, Shinkirou and Shen Hu, and (that's all I think). That's kind of pale in comparison with Loyd 'if' he did design most KMF's for Britannia(already twelve personal KMFs for the round, 3 mass-production spin-offs and some others I might have forgotten).
Old 2008-07-27, 13:25   Link #985
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Lloyd did not design the Round mechs. Each Knight of Round has their own personal unit which designs and maintains their Knightmares. Lloyd only built the Lancelot and its spin-offs, as well as the flight technology and possibly the Gawain's Hadron Cannons (maybe on that, I can't be sure).
Old 2008-07-27, 13:29   Link #986
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Gurren, Gekka, Akatsukis, Shinkirou and Shen Hu, and (that's all I think). That's kind of pale in comparison with Loyd 'if' he did design most KMF's for Britannia(already twelve personal KMFs for the round, 3 mass-production spin-offs and some others I might have forgotten).
Well, first off, there's currently only 7 KoR around, so he has designed/created only 7 KMF at most (maybe more if there were others that kicked the bucket before that). We don't know how much of a "leading figure" he is as far as KMF developments come, after all, so it's hard to say which KMF are "his" and which aren't, unlike with Rakshata who is more or less the one and only the Order has when it coems to making KMF...
Old 2008-07-27, 14:27   Link #987
Grandmaster Moron

Quote:
Well, first off, there's currently only 7 KoR around, so he has designed/created only 7 KMF at most (maybe more if there were others that kicked the bucket before that). We don't know how much of a "leading figure" he is as far as KMF developments come, after all, so it's hard to say which KMF are "his" and which aren't, unlike with Rakshata who is more or less the one and only the Order has when it coems to making KMF...
I don't know how many Rounds we have seen, but I assume there are more than 7, because we already have a knight of 10. I take it there are no vacant seats. And I may be wrong with the whole 12 knights. I just think of 12 when we're talking about Knights of the Round(table).

morbosfist I don't know, any proof for that. It seems like that Loyd maintains other KMFs like mordred. You could see Mordred in the background next to Lancelot in latest episode(if I remember correctly)
Old 2008-07-27, 14:29   Link #988
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
I don't know how many Rounds we have seen, but I assume there are more than 7, because we already have a knight of 10. I take it there are no vacant seats. And I may be wrong with the whole 12 knights. I just think of 12 when we're talking about Knights of the Round(table).
Nope it's just the knights you see at episode 2.

Seat of 7 was vacant so Suzaku took that one. Knight of 2 retired and was left vacant.

When a new guy comes on board they just take whatever seat is vacant. If a knight leaves (killed or just retires) then it's left vacant.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 14:30   Link #989
Dream_Traveller
Banned

The official Rounds novel said that there were and still are only seven seats filled. The seats for the Knights of Two, Four, Five, Eight and Eleven remain vacant.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 14:32   Link #990
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Nah, there are so far only 7 KoR, the rest of the seats are empty as things currently stand. Apparently KoR-level knights do not grow on trees

Quote:
morbosfist I don't know, any proof for that. It seems like that Loyd maintains other KMFs like mordred. You could see Mordred in the background next to Lancelot in latest episode(if I remember correctly)
He maintains them, yes - but that doesn't mean that he create'em, only that he takes care of'em
Old 2008-07-27, 14:36   Link #991
Grandmaster Moron

Quote:
Nah, there are so far only 7 KoR, the rest of the seats are empty as things currently stand. Apparently KoR-level knights do not grow on trees

He maintains them, yes - but that doesn't mean that he create'em, only that he takes care of'em
Wtf, that's a screwed up system haha. It just seems logical to me that the one who creates them also maintains them =.=
Old 2008-07-27, 14:37   Link #992
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Each of the Rounds members have their own maintenance crew for their Frames. It's logical to say that the heads of each respective team created each respective Frame.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 14:41   Link #993
Grandmaster Moron

hmmm Everyone ganging up one me hehe j/k. Ok maybe I should say it like this: If Rakshatta doesn't do anything the coming episodes she might as well be left off-screen.

BTW is that strange KMF in the intro confirmed to be a Tristan-upgrade??
Old 2008-07-27, 14:45   Link #994
JMvS
Rawrrr!

It seems Guren has already been upgraded, but there are no pilot for it (according to the subs I watched).

Also I noticed that the claw we could see during the episode is golden, like the one of the upgraded version.
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 14:48   Link #995
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Wtf, that's a screwed up system haha.
Well, perhaps, but as I said, it seems like KMF pilots of that skill/level are very hard to come by. Just think about how surpised Gino was to find out that Kallen was a "KoR-level" KMF pilot in episode 6 - which might imply how rare such pilots actually are...

Quote:
It just seems logical to me that the one who creates them also maintains them =.=
Not necressarilly, Lloyd's position just makes him the most suitable one aroudn to look after the Area 11 Kor's knightmare frames. This seems to be true for the Lancelot though, because where the Lancelot goes, there goes he...
Old 2008-07-27, 14:56   Link #996
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Of course Lloyd looks after their frames while in Area 11. It would be impractical for each KoR to drag their research team around the globe with them. Suzaku just has the benefit of having his own personal transport.
Old 2008-07-27, 17:25   Link #997
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
from the subs i have i gather that they turned the guren in to the next shen-hu
where they got carried away and built a machine that no pilot can fly
at least they say that suzaku cant fly it (he is their best pilot)
but it would make sense that kallen could fly it (under stress but still)
they say that women can handle more G force then man
plus she has more expiriance with the guren's weapon systems then anyone else
i cant wait to see it in action
Old 2008-07-27, 21:55   Link #998
True Warrior
Banned

Lancelot Albion versus Guren Ganesha Eight Extremities-Type, boy they've both come a long way but who will claim the final bout?
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 21:59   Link #999
Traece
:cool:

It's just like Season 1. Suzaku Kururugi is the only pilot that is capable of handling the Lancelot.
Now, Kallen is the only pilot capable of handling the Guren.

Just like FMP, the blah blah blah... Piloted by blah blah...(You get the idea).
Old 2008-07-27, 22:04   Link #1000
True Warrior
Banned

I wonder if the Albion has as many features as the Ganesha Eight Extremities-Type since their both upgraded by Lloyd so he probably went crazy with both of them on top of that he probably made adjustments to the Lancelot to counter the Guren's abilities.
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha