AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-16, 14:25   Link #10081
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

What's wrong with huge age differences. I'm semi-considering Vice to be 24-26. What's 8 to 10 years, especially since Mid-childans look youthful for most parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Of course of course... There's always a reason...

Jeno: "But the main point is to see PASS that reason and just kill the mother-!!"
You're talking about the Lightning's rival enemy here.

Looking at their idiotic track-record with Lutecia, it's only rational they repeat it, though they're not going to get any answer until the very very last moments.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-16, 14:27   Link #10082
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Other than Vice, does anyone have ideas for MALE love interests for Teana? Kha-kun, I always thought Artei-san might be a good fit...
I have someone in mind... Another OC though...

NOT a Destroyer, human in fact...

He's the same one that I mentioned quite some time ago, the one who likes locking horns with Vita... BECAUSE OF A GOOD REASON...
Old 2007-09-16, 14:30   Link #10083
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
You're talking about the Lightning's rival enemy here.

Looking at their idiotic track-record with Lutecia, it's only rational they repeat it, though they're not going to get any answer until the very very last moments.
Sigh... As long as it's not as idiotic and not as long...

Also, I don't mind them working togther on this one guy, but some solo fight scenes never hurt (us)
Old 2007-09-16, 14:31   Link #10084
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Feh, she's not that much different herself, since she's allying herself with a human. (( Not a regular relationship, but allies non-the-less ))
Indeed

Quote:
She pretty much looks down to any human (( except Logan )) and any beings who servant themselves or befriend humans, since she's an ancient dragon over thousands of years old.
He himself is a descendent of Ancient Dragons
*runs*

Quote:
Nice chapter. That hueg stinger pic was awesome.
Yeah At least she's helping Cinque with a nearly endless supply of Stingers

Quote:
And looks like next episode will be the ultimate determinant of your Ion Canon... since Cinque's STILL missing...
Yeah...But Koji will be done before episode 25 starts
Let's say he...befriends Cinque and Treize too
Old 2007-09-16, 14:34   Link #10085
KBTKaiser

@Flamespark

Hrm...the seimonji brothers seem viable...I hope?

then...wait...

Teana x Goukon: typical subaru dealings...so that's not quite gonna work.

Teana x Retsugou: the responsible ones...until the brothers snap...
Old 2007-09-16, 14:38   Link #10086
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
@Flamespark

Hrm...the seimonji brothers seem viable...I hope?

then...wait...

Teana x Goukon: typical subaru dealings...so that's not quite gonna work.

Teana x Retsugou: the responsible ones...until the brothers snap...
Err....say what?
Old 2007-09-16, 14:38   Link #10087
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Re: Vice - He has to be @ least in his late 20s... and in my mind, the limit gap for young romances (anyone less than 30) is four or five years max between the lovers... does Vice look 21 to you?
24-25ish, which in my book is perfectly acceptable.

Quote:
Re: LegendS - I actually borrowed the last line from the animated 80s Transformer movie...
Good stuff, that.

Quote:
AWWW.....

[Vivio]Keroko-obaa-chan daisuki![/Vivio]

Keroko-chan:
Obaa-

Vivio: *Tilts head in confusion* Demo, if Keroko-mama is Vivio's mama, how can Keroko-mama be Vivio's obaa-chan?

Quote:
NEW MATERIAL!!!!

@Everyone:

Other than Vice, does anyone have ideas for MALE love interests for Teana? Kha-kun, I always thought Artei-san might be a good fit...

Spoiler for Shoujo-ai:

WII~~
My opinion has always been to respect other peoples opinions as long as hey respect mine. You won't hear me complaining if you don't insert Shoujo-ai in your works.
Old 2007-09-16, 14:40   Link #10088
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Indeed

He himself is a descendent of Ancient Dragons
*runs*

Yeah At least she's helping Cinque with a nearly endless supply of Stingers

Yeah...But Koji will be done before episode 25 starts
Let's say he...befriends Cinque and Treize too
Well...I just wonder how this particular befriending will go down.

@Gale:

Well, I have no doubts that you'll make the Lightning team have a better track record against this rider. Repetition is necessary, but with more, well...progress. Unlike with Lutecia.

@Chaos:

Another new OC? And not a Destroyer this time round...nevertheless, I am intrigued.

And, now, here is a picture for the possible fourth and final addition to Scag's forces in ShardS, named, for now, "Arnold White". I warn you all- the appearance reference is very clear.

Spoiler for Blatant reference ahead:

*Runs.*

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2007-09-16 at 16:30.
Old 2007-09-16, 15:11   Link #10089
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Err....say what?
You were looking for a possible pair up for Teana, yes?

Goukon is far too much like Subaru in terms of brashness and general personality.

As for Retsugou, he's the more mature older brother, but that won't help much if both brothers kick it up into full berserker adrenaline drive. Maybe someone to calm him down would help...I think?
Old 2007-09-16, 15:26   Link #10090
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
You were looking for a possible pair up for Teana, yes?

Goukon is far too much like Subaru in terms of brashness and general personality.

As for Retsugou, he's the more mature older brother, but that won't help much if both brothers kick it up into full berserker adrenaline drive. Maybe someone to calm him down would help...I think?
When did I say such a thing?

It must be somekind of misunderstanding...
Old 2007-09-16, 15:30   Link #10091
KBTKaiser

my bad, flamespark, it was keroko. My mind's currently melted from the double assault of hotblood in the weekend(Gurren-Lagann and Strikers)
Old 2007-09-16, 15:36   Link #10092
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
my bad, flamespark, it was keroko. My mind's currently melted from the double assault of hotblood in the weekend(Gurren-Lagann and Strikers)
Your bad again. It was Reji.
Old 2007-09-16, 15:49   Link #10093
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Well I haven't really been getting as much feedback as I would've liked but here's my 2nd OC.

Spoiler for spoiler for lots of text :S:

Ok, not exactly the most original but I don't want to stray too far from what's accepted. I realize that there's a lot of work to be done with my OCs and I'll make any changes where necessary. However I can't do this without feedback.

I know I'm new here and all, but I feel kind of left out really. =|

Anyway the device is probably the most unoriginal part there is. But when I thought of the device of my OC, I kept thinking and was looking around and it just hit me that a sword with a revolver in it (for the cartridge system) just had to be a gunblade. It just fits perfectly I guess.

Of course I think a little bit of adjustment is in order, so the original Griever is only a model. But basically that's what I'm looking at, except it being a straight hilt and minus the gun trigger.

Now I shall once again...*pochitto* *cowers in fear after clicking on submit button*

Update (10 April 2008): Tweak history and personality quite a bit. Also implemented Lowe's Impulse spells, IMO let's just say every Belka mage knows Impulse spells from now on.

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2008-04-09 at 12:51.
Old 2007-09-16, 16:25   Link #10094
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Whheeee.. hopefully the time-space continuum is back to normal now after Aaron's haxx breaker..

It's been a while but here's part 6 of my ongoing ficlet A visit to MD6, otherwise known as 'training' on the OC directory...Hmm I'm going to have to get that changed.

Earlier parts
Part 1- Err we need a new training partner
Part 2- Get Set
Part 3- Exercise Start
Part 4- This is going well...
Part 5- Blades win?

I'm still not sure if this is going to be the final version... While I'm happy with what I've written at the moment, things are capable of changing depending on feedback and other factors..
Spoiler for Part 6- The calm after the storm:

Spoiler for Extra Info:

Comments/Flames/Etc... welcome. Just keep the flames civil please
I just got caught up with this, Liingo, and I must say it's an entertaining read. One thing that irked me was the mid-chapter changes in perspective (having one character be the 'I' and then another,) which was confusing. Good luck with upcoming chapters!
Old 2007-09-16, 16:27   Link #10095
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Ok, not exactly the most original but I don't want to stray too far from what's accepted. I realize that there's a lot of work to be done with my OCs and I'll make any changes where necessary. However I can't do this without feedback.

Completely unintentional, I asure you. Though it would help if you actually wrote something for your OC's with which we could interact with. Merely profiles is a bit bland, and gives us little to work with. Try writing a piece of your characters interacting or fighting, for example.

Quote:
Well I haven't really been getting as much feedback as I would've liked but here's my 2nd OC.

Anyway the device is probably the most unoriginal part there is. But when I thought of the device of my OC, I kept thinking and was looking around and it just hit me that a sword with a revolver in it (for the cartridge system) just had to be a gunblade. It just fits perfectly I guess.

Of course I think a little bit of adjustment is in order, so the original Griever is only a model. But basically that's what I'm looking at, except it being a straight hilt and minus the gun trigger.

Now I shall once again...*pochitto* *cowers in fear after clicking on submit button*
I wouldn't worry about the gunblade. As far as I know only one, maybe two OC's use them. Beyond that this character is pretty balanced, despite being a genius. Do I see a bit of Yachiru in her?

And like I said, it's all about interaction here. Try writing a few stories, as it's there where the true joy f this thread lies.
Old 2007-09-16, 16:47   Link #10096
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
What's wrong with huge age differences. I'm semi-considering Vice to be 24-26. What's 8 to 10 years, especially since Mid-childans look youthful for most parts?
There's nothing wrong with huge age differences... when you're older. I wouldn't mind two people being in love if they were 32 and 47. It's when you get younger that you have to start thinking about the "legal" line - I mean, would you promote romantic love between two people who are 25 and 10? Note here that the age difference between both couples are the same - 15 years.

To me, it's not about the age - it's about appearances. I approve ErioxCaro, or Yuunoha, or KhaFate, ChronoAmy... and so on. Why? Because it avoids the notion of an inappropriate love relationship (translation: pedophilia).

Bottom line: I am willing to support ANY romance between ages, as long as it avoids the notion of (best word I could find) impropriety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I have someone in mind... Another OC though...

NOT a Destroyer, human in fact...

He's the same one that I mentioned quite some time ago, the one who likes locking horns with Vita... BECAUSE OF A GOOD REASON...
Isn't that counterintuitive? Vita and Teana are both Tsundere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
24-25ish, which in my book is perfectly acceptable.

Good stuff, that.

Keroko-chan:
Obaa-

Vivio: *Tilts head in confusion* Demo, if Keroko-mama is Vivio's mama, how can Keroko-mama be Vivio's obaa-chan?

My opinion has always been to respect other peoples opinions as long as hey respect mine. You won't hear me complaining if you don't insert Shoujo-ai in your works.
Re: Vice - See above.

Re: Keroko-mama-obaa-chan? - Sorry. I assumed that since Vivio called Nanoha, Nanoha-mama, and Keroko is Nanoha's relation, she'd call Keroko obaa-chan.

<hears whine>

Keroko, wait! Put down Artherion! I can explain!

Ion Cannon Breaker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>Reiji

Quote:
When did I say such a thing?

It must be somekind of misunderstanding...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Your bad again. It was Reji.
HA! Glorious chaos! I love it!

Quote:

Not bad! She is fairly balanced... though you could use @ least one HUGE spell - but that can come later.

NEW MATERIAL!!!!

WII~~~
Old 2007-09-16, 18:11   Link #10097
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Okay, I have just one real quick question: When you make spoiler tag, how do you rename the tag itself (i.e. "Spoilers for length" or something like that)?

In return for an answer, I will provide my first OC
Old 2007-09-16, 18:22   Link #10098
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Okay, I have just one real quick question: When you make spoiler tag, how do you rename the tag itself (i.e. "Spoilers for length" or something like that)?

In return for an answer, I will provide my first OC
If you click the spoiler tag button a dialog box pops up automatically. If you do yours by hand, then add an = to the first spoiler tag, followed by your spoiler's title.
Old 2007-09-16, 18:28   Link #10099
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post

@Chaos:

Another new OC? And not a Destroyer this time round...nevertheless, I am intrigued.
I've got a feel when I said that it would catch more people's attention

Quote:

Isn't that counterintuitive? Vita and Teana are both Tsundere...
It has never been done before... That's why I should do it

Fight fire with fire
Old 2007-09-16, 18:46   Link #10100
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Spoiler for massive length:

Whew...so, what do you guys think?

This is an OC I have used several times, she's been a little different each time but I keep using her because she fits so well. I tried to make her unique, and powerful, but without being broken.

Comments/questions/critique is all welcome. If you wanna borrow her for a story or something, that's cool too, just drop me a line.

And with any luck, I'll have someone new before too long.

Last edited by LimitedEternal; 2008-01-27 at 03:20.
Closed Thread