AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-28, 22:23   Link #1
Measural

Looking for Specific Romance Anime

Looking for Romance Anime or Harem Anime that has a shy girl or tomboyish girl that the main character picks or shows alot of attention to such as Shuffle!
Old 2007-10-28, 23:08   Link #2
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Measural View Post
Looking for Romance Anime or Harem Anime that has a shy girl or tomboyish girl that the main character picks or shows alot of attention to such as Shuffle!
Can't say I liked Shuffle for anything but fanservice so I'll have to go with your first part...

DNAngel - It has a some good angel vs. angel action, but it is a very romantic anime with multiple characters who show interest in one-another...Unfortunatley the main character (Daisuke) is in love with a girl who in-turn is in love with who he becomes in his angel transformation...The twist is the girl has a tomboyishly shy sister who seems to be falling for her friend (Daisuke) whom she knows loves her sister...Other love interests for both Daisuke and his angel-side (Dark Mousey) appear aswell to stir the pot...The way things end-up is almost too sweet for words^^...

lol, can't believe this is me talking, but yeah DNAngel supplies what I think you are looking for...Because it has that haremy aspect, that romantic aspect, and the main girl character is a shy tomboy type...