AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-05, 20:22   Link #7861
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Oh Gaaawd Kurumu, she just proved to be my favorite r+v girl once again.

It may be natural for us readers but let this chapter remind us all here what it is like to be a girl in a manga harem, especially one with obvious unrequited feelings for the (number one) harem holder - It's really tough and heartbreaking, even just watching it
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 21:06   Link #7862
Cio
Otaku

At least now Tsukune is blushing to Kurumu, it is different from the usual nosebleed he suffer whenever Kurumu skin shipping him. I think Tsukune have fallen to Kurumu too now But honestly, i think Tsukune still love Moka the most... Poor Kurumu, hey Ginei, don't just stand back and go get her

Another note, Kurumu is indeed a succubus, for some reason, after Kuyou incident, Kurumu almost never use of her succubus power. She only use her claw and wing only... Although succubus is famous for her charm and seduction skill, she didn't want to use it through. I really loved this chapter, Kurumu will be always my number 1 girl in Rosario + Vampire, and maybe my favorite girl of all anime/manga girl beside Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina.

btw, if anyone want MU link for chapter 17, don't hesitate to PM me...

Last edited by Cio; 2009-03-05 at 21:25.
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 22:20   Link #7863
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune still training...

Iam just surprised Kurumu's "Charm" spell has a longer effect now on Tsukune. Probably she's powered up a bit after season1.
Old 2009-03-05, 22:24   Link #7864
kakakka

I liked the recent chapter.

I feel for you, Kurumu T_T
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 22:32   Link #7865
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

One thing that makes Kurumu popular also is not her sexy body, but her as somewhat of a girl that will do anything for the one he loves, but the guy still sees him as a friend.
Old 2009-03-05, 22:33   Link #7866
Used Can

It was a nice chapter, even if it made it pretty clear Kurumu's chances to get Tsukune are close to zero. Well, it seems she did notice that much as well. Anyway, this chapter showed she's quite a nice girl, that's why she's one of my favourites.

Oh, so, this is the first time I've ever seen the pink Mocha get angry. It's good to see she can display some personality.
Old 2009-03-05, 22:38   Link #7867
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Don't worry! the girls that will Tsukune will turn down we'll be here for you!
Old 2009-03-05, 22:48   Link #7868
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Don't worry! the girls that will Tsukune will turn down we'll be here for you!
True enough . May not be Tsukune but we're here to be supportive in the aftermath. Too bad they have no idea we're out here .

But this chapter definitely reminded me why I like Kurumu as a character. A great person who wants to gain the affection of the one she loves through who she is and not a special ability she has.
Old 2009-03-05, 23:02   Link #7869
Cio
Otaku

And don't forget that Kurumu is never take advantage from her charm skill, she even did not take Tsukune when Moka go with vampire-wanna-be in season I chapter 40 although she can make Tsukune belong to her if she take that chance.
Old 2009-03-05, 23:17   Link #7870
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She only wanted to feel a "LITTLE LUVIN" if you know what I mean.
Old 2009-03-05, 23:20   Link #7871
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Tsukune still training...

Iam just surprised Kurumu's "Charm" spell has a longer effect now on Tsukune. Probably she's powered up a bit after season1.
It may also help that he does have some feelings for her and she wasn't trying to make him do anything that he normaly wouldn't do other then say he liked her so he isn't exactly fighting against it like last time.

I do wonder if Tsukune might just remember her little break down since his eyes did return to normal right before it happend. It's not like he would tell the others about it.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2009-03-05 at 23:38.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 23:27   Link #7872
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You know what truly sets the females of R+V apart from other Harems? They genuinely love Tsukune.

And Tsukune doing some kung-fu thats some bad-assery right there XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 23:40   Link #7873
Cio
Otaku

It is sad to see Kurumu's tear here after seeing Mizore's... Why must this 2 favorite girl must crying...

Tsukune, you really are a lucky one...

That's a wrong answer Tsukune...
Old 2009-03-05, 23:57   Link #7874
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You know what truly sets the females of R+V apart from other Harems? They genuinely love Tsukune.

And Tsukune doing some kung-fu thats some bad-assery right there XD
I wouldn't quite say that many of the better Harem Anime have a lot of females genuinely love the lead. Examples, Tenchi OVA, Tenchi GXP, Dual, Photon(I'm seeing a pattern with Kajishima's works), Somo mo momo, the majoraty of To Love Ru, Macademi Wasshoi, ect.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 00:02   Link #7875
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
It is sad to see Kurumu's tear here after seeing Mizore's... Why must this 2 favorite girl must crying...

Tsukune, you really are a lucky one...

That's a wrong answer Tsukune...
He need to take lessons from her, so he can be enlightened to the "right way".
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 00:11   Link #7876
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, I would say that it's because the main lead in R+V didn't have anything really special about him that would attract others - he was normal. Heck, he was a regular human in a realm of monsters. He wasn't going vamp and Falcon Punching any and all comers right from the start - that's not what attracted the girls to him in the first place. It was because of how he treated them, he stood up for them, helped them with what limited power he had. Recently, yes he has been able to kick ass but even if he wasn't able to do so, the girls would still love him. Even Inner Moka, strong vampire that she is, would have protected him until the day he left to go back to human realm for good. This is why we like these girls so much - it's because they fell for him when he was weak and now he's become stronger, but we know that they'd love him no matter what.
Old 2009-03-06, 00:20   Link #7877
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I wouldn't quite say that many of the better Harem Anime have a lot of females genuinely love the lead. Examples, Tenchi OVA, Tenchi GXP, Dual, Photon(I'm seeing a pattern with Kajishima's works), Somo mo momo, the majoraty of To Love Ru, Macademi Wasshoi, ect.
Tenchi sucks.

Sumomomomo? lol, that series is a joke.

To Love Ru is just random retarded fanservice.

And I don't know the others.
Old 2009-03-06, 01:16   Link #7878
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tenchi sucks.

Sumomomomo? lol, that series is a joke.

To Love Ru is just random retarded fanservice.

And I don't know the others.
Hmm, honestly, i'm not quite agree with these Although i don't watch/read Tenchi, i still believe that many people like it, it is same with Sumomomo...

For To Love Ru, it is good harem ecchi too, the girls especialy Lala, Haruna and Kotegawa Yui is superb and definitely have serious love with the male hero, Yuki Rito..

And if you ask me between them and Rosario, for me personally, i prefer Rosario + Vampire harem ecchi... Beside from the action and story, Rosario + Vampire is more interesting for me
Old 2009-03-06, 03:56   Link #7879
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Decent chapter this month. But I hate how harem anime/manga has to keep the status quo...

Though throughout the newest chapter, I couldn't help but think about what everyone would think if it was a guy in Kurumu's place(and a girl in Tsukune's)... he probably wouldn't get the same reactions from everyone. Heh.
Old 2009-03-06, 05:03   Link #7880
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
Hmm, honestly, i'm not quite agree with these Although i don't watch/read Tenchi, i still believe that many people like it, it is same with Sumomomo...

For To Love Ru, it is good harem ecchi too, the girls especialy Lala, Haruna and Kotegawa Yui is superb and definitely have serious love with the male hero, Yuki Rito..

And if you ask me between them and Rosario, for me personally, i prefer Rosario + Vampire harem ecchi... Beside from the action and story, Rosario + Vampire is more interesting for me
I can accept that people have different tastes, no matter how bad I may think they are. But to say To Love Ru and "Good" in the same sentence is absolutely absurd. No one can deny that the series is nothing more than mindless retarded fan service with no direction or plot. Every character is superficial and exist souly for the masturbation of 13 yr old boys everywhere.

No more OT, plix.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire