AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-15, 13:35   Link #21
tatami
back in black

as i said before all the spoilers got a flaw...

itachi trying to convince naruto and kisame being his dog is out of question for me...
itachi revealing plans is something that he wont do...
moreover itachi and sasuke meeting? a secret place? thats impossible too unless they fight and its unlikely for the face off for now...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 13:40   Link #22
Ero-Senn1n

"It looks like the Akatsuki Leader's whereabout is Hidden Rain village.
There is a civil war with the Hidden Rain village (they are having a war with 2 other villages if i translated correctly)"

I wonder if AL and BlueHair will help their former village for a bit and destroy the other 2 villages in an instant. That would be a cool way to show their power, using two villages as a measuring stick for their power. But it's unlikely they would help hidden rain, as they are supposed to be chased by the rain village as criminals. Or maybe they simply left the village like Jiraiya and Tsunade did, without becoming wanted criminals? Possibly recruited by Madara at young age, if they are Madara's subordinates who were ordered to form the akatsuki.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 13:55   Link #23
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
as i said before all the spoilers got a flaw...

itachi trying to convince naruto and kisame being his dog is out of question for me...
itachi revealing plans is something that he wont do...
moreover itachi and sasuke meeting? a secret place? thats impossible too unless they fight and its unlikely for the face off for now...
Itachi may reveal plans of the Akatsuki, if he feels threatened by their goals. And since Itachi and Kisame haven't been given much character development, we don't know how Kishi truly intended them to be.

And IMO, its not impossible for Sasuke and Itachi to fight now. Kishi can do whatever he feels, it is his show....er...I mean manga.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 14:11   Link #24
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I can completely understand if the spoiler mentioned in the thread starting post becomes the real one, not the other ones. It lacks the imagination the most, it proceeds the slowest, and it does not trigger any kind of emotion, especially after such an interesting encounter and revelations in the previous chapters.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 14:19   Link #25
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Or maybe they simply left the village like Jiraiya and Tsunade did, without becoming wanted criminals? Possibly recruited by Madara at young age, if they are Madara's subordinates who were ordered to form the akatsuki.
Doubt it, considering Pein's head protector is scratched out.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 14:21   Link #26
epyon96

hmm. This is the peak of naruto for me. The unraveling of the mystery and the shonen-ness make this part very worth reading. Let's see how Kishimoto develops his antagonists.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 15:18   Link #27
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
"It looks like the Akatsuki Leader's whereabout is Hidden Rain village.
There is a civil war with the Hidden Rain village (they are having a war with 2 other villages if i translated correctly)"

I wonder if AL and BlueHair will help their former village for a bit and destroy the other 2 villages in an instant. That would be a cool way to show their power, using two villages as a measuring stick for their power. But it's unlikely they would help hidden rain, as they are supposed to be chased by the rain village as criminals. Or maybe they simply left the village like Jiraiya and Tsunade did, without becoming wanted criminals? Possibly recruited by Madara at young age, if they are Madara's subordinates who were ordered to form the akatsuki.
The spoiler I read said the Hidden Rain village was split in two and having a civil war. Nothing about two other villages.

That might be the Akatsuki's true goal. Having all the hidden villages in chaos and then cleaning up the mess. Might mean Danzou is going to play an important role again since he would be the one to start a civil war in Konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
hmm. This is the peak of naruto for me. The unraveling of the mystery and the shonen-ness make this part very worth reading. Let's see how Kishimoto develops his antagonists.
Feels more like the big setup. Kishimoto is setting up the last half of Part 2 and the end of Naruto. As crazy as it sounds, it's like we can finally see Naruto moving toward its finish.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 15:28   Link #28
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Maybe Itachi is trying to warn Naruto of Pein ( Pain ), or because he tells him something about Naruto that even he doesn't know.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 15:44   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
That might be the Akatsuki's true goal. Having all the hidden villages in chaos and then cleaning up the mess.
I don't think that we can talk about akatsuki as a major force any more. Lots of them died and the remaining ones don't know what's the real goal, i mean only Pein and BlueHair know about Tobi/Madara, the others seem to be misleaded in order to comlete Tobi's secret plan. Of course Itachi seems to know something, but Kisame and Zetsu don't look like knowing things. And Itachi meets Naruto, he is clearly not following Pein's orders, and probably Kisame is with him. Then we have Zetsu as the only one who is acting like the formerly known akatsuki, i really don't see the akatsuki as the ultimate power any more. Supposedly only two demons remain, and if they are captured the akatsuki have fulfilled their goal by Tobi's and Pein's logic, so the story moves to a new level, a level of power which is above akatsuki (following shonen manga logic), where our heroes (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, etc.) will find new quests. So it might be that new evil characters will be introduced, people who stand above akatsuki, and the first one was Tobi/Madara.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 17:11   Link #30
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

On a Note: Wasn't in one of those interviews from atleast a year ago if not more, Kishi said he already had a planned ending for Naruto. Nuff Said.

-----

Spoilers don't tell much except a non-surprising plot. I'll read it myself whenenver the raw gets out.

Atleast something DBZ epic will happen. And things are heating up I think. But Yes Kishi has really kicked Pein and w/e Women to the curb. Only time will tell.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 17:17   Link #31
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
On a Note: Wasn't in one of those interviews from atleast a year ago if not more, Kishi said he already had a planned ending for Naruto. Nuff Said.

-----

Spoilers don't tell much except a non-surprising plot. I'll read it myself whenenver the raw gets out.

Atleast something DBZ epic will happen. And things are heating up I think. But Yes Kishi has really kicked Pein and w/e Women to the curb. Only time will tell.
I believe his ending will symbolism the repeative nature of the human spirit, of history, and of life altogether.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 17:21   Link #32
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Or the same old Cartoon/anime plot.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 17:40   Link #33
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Ero-Senn1n your theory brings up what me and a relative talked about. Any way I agree.

But in reference of your theory I thought that once the Akatsuki get the Jinchuuriki or Bijuu then they'll either cause destruction or make a wish. This ocurred to me because Tobi said everything will go to its rightful place. And I think it has to with something before Naruto and Sasuke were born.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 19:27   Link #34
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Supposedly only two demons remain, and if they are captured the akatsuki have fulfilled their goal by Tobi's and Pein's logic, so the story moves to a new level, a level of power which is above akatsuki (following shonen manga logic), where our heroes (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, etc.) will find new quests. So it might be that new evil characters will be introduced, people who stand above akatsuki, and the first one was Tobi/Madara.
People like Kabuchimaru and Danzo possibly....mmmm, and even the reemergence of the original bijuus themselves.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 19:58   Link #35
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
People like Kabuchimaru and Danzo possibly....mmmm, and even the reemergence of the original bijuus themselves.
lol it would provide a good laugh to be able to watch naruto fight the kyubi

Naruto:"Im going to beat you, because thats my way of the ninja"

Kyubi: "Bitch!, you are weak! you know how many moFu*%in times I saved yo ass. ITS ON NOW! TIME FOR THIS FOX TO LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON YO DUMB BLONDE A$$ AND THEN iM GOING TO DUMP ON YO HEAD!. AW YEA RETRIBUUUUUUTION!!!!

Lol

but in all seriousness so many issues have not been resovled yet so it would be highly unlikely that the series would have a dramatic change in direction and plot...yet, at least. Although what you mention could be entertaining, I think the current spin of things has more of an unique value story wise and will progress for quite some time.
Old 2007-08-15, 20:10   Link #36
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post

-----

Well anything can happen. He doens't have to stick to the ending he made a year ago originally. I'm sure between then and the ending, he will make slight adjustments to the story which may ultimately force a change in the ending to make coherent sense.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 20:25   Link #37
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
I believe his ending will symbolism the repeative nature of the human spirit, of history, and of life altogether.
Symbolize, and no im not trying to be a jackass. But I like this part of naruto, now that Ive actually read it. Everyone seemed to be dissing it so much so I got my own opinion. The anime is still a bit on the sorry side.
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 20:45   Link #38
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachine v2.0 View Post
Symbolize, and no im not trying to be a jackass. But I like this part of naruto, now that Ive actually read it. Everyone seemed to be dissing it so much so I got my own opinion. The anime is still a bit on the sorry side.
lol, its ok. I have issues with that as well at times. I hate when that happens when you think an type totally different.
Old 2007-08-15, 20:51   Link #39
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

I think the 2nd summary spoiler was awkward.....

Like, I cant even explain it. lol.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 21:08   Link #40
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well the true spoiler should emerge soon. Wonder what Itachi will say to Naruto's clone?