AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-06-27, 00:25   Link #941
Tenzen12

I just want Kanzaki and Jeans Shop Owner spin off in any firm or shape...
Old 2020-06-28, 08:52   Link #942
Stro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I just want Kanzaki and Jeans Shop Owner spin off in any firm or shape...
I'm ok with any spin-off of the magic side. There so material to cover like which are the saint ranking system which has been mentioned but we don't know which rank are known Saints. Vampires, mythical monsters, etc. I think they should do a manga adaptation of Kanzaki lightnovel spinoff.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-01, 10:04   Link #943
LevelSeven

So this spinoff ends...i seriously cant believe how much changed since this manga began, i was a daily user of this website at this mangas first chapter, hell, i even was still a reader of the novels...damn time flies by.

Anyway, as a entire series: this spinoff sucks, its boring, the art is at best ok in some moments and usually its just worse than that, way to little progression in any given chapter and all around, i would say only if you have absolutely nothing else to read AND know more or less what the early points of Toaru have been about, only than would i recommend this series since its a least a mercifully quick read.

The way it handled the conflicts, the bad guys, the main cast, the support cast and all around everyone was just disappointing.

If my past self could see this review he would probably get salty as hell, luckily i stopped caring for most of this franchise but it still hurts seeing something i once hyped up that much for myself ending in such a lackluster and unimaginative manner.

At this point, if there is a spinoff, and its not about a magic-side char or a new char, i doubt i will touch any new spinoff of this franchise.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 06:33   Link #944
itine
No Book No Live

TL;DR…
afterword from the artist
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

TL;DR…
and, our thanks
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
itine is offline   Reply With Quote