AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2021-09-05, 17:03   Link #3561
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I liked the first episode of Revice a lot. Ikki seems like he's going to be an Eiji kind of MC, light hearted guy but serious when it counts. Him having a "villain" as a sidekick reminds me of him even more.

Aguilera is really cute. Reminds me of Inori Minase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iko_uwais View Post
The actor for Daiji (Ikki's brother) has already confirmed in the pre-release special that the character will become a Rider.
Well, he was apparently the best candidate for the system and the only reason he froze up is because he just saw his boss try to use the driver only to end up summoning another demon. After seeing his brother pull it off, he should be inspired and feeling more confident.
Old 2021-09-06, 03:50   Link #3562
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Gotta say that's strong debut in comparison to their Reiwa predecessor albeit the finishing move felt lacking;
Probably because Vice talking ended up making the finisher timing looks off compare to when they did it at their introduction in Saber.

Not only that, while Aruto and Touma only got 3 minutes recap + brief talk for their henshin tutorial, Ikki and Vice got 7 minutes skit. LOL.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-12, 01:55   Link #3563
kiak666

Watched Revice Episode 2 Raw:

1. The opening has a rather ominous tone, hinting future plot point.

2. Revice's Remix gimmick looks fun, bad CGI and awkward looking position aside.

3. Next episode's form change is the Mammoth Genome, whose aesthatics is based on Den-O
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-12, 20:55   Link #3564
iko_uwais

2 episodes in and I'm already liking Revice far more than Saber. Ikki is so much more interesting than Touma and his relationship with his family is just a delight to watch. Aguillera alone is already more interesting than the Megid ever was. Really excited for this one and hopefully the quality stays strong throughout. Also, the opening sequence is pretty cool and reminded me of Zero-One and I really liked the dark imagery and foreshadowing in it. From the likes of it, Hiromi will be probably become a villain later on due to his jealousy of Ikki and Daiji.
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-13, 06:58   Link #3565
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I like it a lot more than Saber at this stage too. Loved the reference to Hokuto no Ken.

My only complaint would be that the CGI is bad even by Kamen Rider standards. Those animals transformations are awful.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu