AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-09-04, 02:01   Link #7841
Snowbold

They are pretty awesome.
Ramming the the thicc booty of a dark elf alone is a winner.
Not to mention the hot cat girl and all the threesomes she has with the thicc blonde.
We need some uncensored work from this artist!
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-04, 18:13   Link #7842
dragnel
the monarch of the shadow

the manga already has four chapters. anyone have a spoiler for the novel?
dragnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-05, 03:08   Link #7843
Snowbold

So what the hell happened, it was like art for this was out there but now it has disappeared and even searching for the title doesn't help
Old 2022-01-13, 02:24   Link #7844
Verethragna Avesta

I was a big fan of the anime so I decided to read the LN but in the wiki it says that all the girls have sex with basara’s clone and 3 even got gangbanged and maybe I’m being hypocritical but that leaves a bad taste in my mouth because originally I thought that the girls will only have sex with basara and not his lookalike after all the are Basara’s clone but not basara himself ( they must have there own senses and mind). So I’m assusing that basara and the harem members are okay with other dudes as long as they are genetically similar? I just hope that if jin’s story is ever released that Basara’s mothers dont start having sex with jins clones
Verethragna Avesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-13, 03:41   Link #7845
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verethragna Avesta View Post
I was a big fan of the anime so I decided to read the LN but in the wiki it says that all the girls have sex with basara’s clone and 3 even got gangbanged and maybe I’m being hypocritical but that leaves a bad taste in my mouth because originally I thought that the girls will only have sex with basara and not his lookalike after all the are Basara’s clone but not basara himself ( they must have there own senses and mind). So I’m assusing that basara and the harem members are okay with other dudes as long as they are genetically similar? I just hope that if jin’s story is ever released that Basara’s mothers dont start having sex with jins clones
They are shadow clones so they are just extensions of Basara himself and they all did it with Basara first. Basically a duplication ability to help deal with 8 women. (You try having sex with eight women simultaneously and penetrate all of them...)

So no, I don't think any of them will be okay with another man. But they are down for sex with more girls and new harem members.
Old 2022-01-13, 06:08   Link #7846
Verethragna Avesta

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
They are shadow clones so they are just extensions of Basara himself and they all did it with Basara first. Basically a duplication ability to help deal with 8 women. (You try having sex with eight women simultaneously and penetrate all of them...)

So no, I don't think any of them will be okay with another man. But they are down for sex with more girls and new harem members.
Thanks a lot for your reply because in most sci-fi a clone is generally treated as a different person of its own even if genetically similar so that would have implied that the girls obviously had sex with different people but if they simply shadow clones who are extension of the real person than it still means that the girls were technically having sex with basara so I’m okay with that
Verethragna Avesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-13, 17:53   Link #7847
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verethragna Avesta View Post
Thanks a lot for your reply because in most sci-fi a clone is generally treated as a different person of its own even if genetically similar so that would have implied that the girls obviously had sex with different people but if they simply shadow clones who are extension of the real person than it still means that the girls were technically having sex with basara so I’m okay with that
Right and they're not permanent extensions, they disappear eventually. Were it not for the contract and their love of his dick, I would say he should be more concerned of them leaving him for a woman because they are all down for lesbian sex and some have preferred partners (ex: Kurumi & Mio).

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem