AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-07-09, 04:12   Link #24641
Ryoshi

Well, you gain some, you lose some I guess... This doesn't really make up for all the crap I'm going through irl, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I do try my best so that it benefits everyone here,

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post

How many of your 5*s have upgraded NPs, Ryoshi, hmm?
I did post them up. Did those rolls right after the maintenance for Gil ended. Even if it was considered a witching hour, I too was surprised at what dropped there.
And as for Gil himself. That was the day later during my regular witching hour (2am).

Currently it's Arthuria and Waver. Consecutive rolls, and I never skip the summoning animations ever. Those are my superstitions I guess.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 10:05   Link #24642
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Hey guys , itte question here . How can i unlock a 5star CE in order to burn it for another , same , 5 star CE . I tried in Da Vinci shop to upgrate it but no success
Old 2017-07-09, 11:07   Link #24643
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Well, you gain some, you lose some I guess... This doesn't really make up for all the crap I'm going through irl, but I'll take whatever I can get.
Huh.

Maybe instead of draining everyone else's luck, you're draining your own?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 11:10   Link #24644
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Hey guys , itte question here . How can i unlock a 5star CE in order to burn it for another , same , 5 star CE . I tried in Da Vinci shop to upgrate it but no success
If you mean you want to unlock it to combine them, you long press on the icon of the CE until you get the CE info screen, and then you untick the lock icon to the left of the CE. There's a UI upgrade later on that makes that possible from the CE list screen, but unlocking one by one is the only way to do it for now.

Some CEs you don't want to combine just yet, though, as having two of them at base level is more helpful than one at max limit break (Kaleidoscope or Prisma Cosmos, for instance). Which CE is it?
Old 2017-07-09, 11:18   Link #24645
Rasen

Hey, for the NA master missions, there's one requirement for killing roman Servants...does anyone know where I can find them?
Old 2017-07-09, 11:21   Link #24646
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Hey, for the NA master missions, there's one requirement for killing roman Servants...does anyone know where I can find them?
Spam that 30/15 AP daily till your eyes bleed, Shadow Caesar and Shadow Umu, as well as Shadow ROMA pop up a lot.
Disregard that, it was the day before.

EDIT:

HOLY SHIT THAT GUY
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 11:27   Link #24647
larethian

How many do you need to kill? I'm pretty sure I got that thing cleared while doing Septum.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 11:30   Link #24648
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
You can potentially get them (in Shadow form, likely) from the dailies. The Knights daily had more of them, as mentioned above (it's over now, though) but the Cavalries daily should still have Caligula. Otherwise, advance through the game until you get to Septem, and you can fight Caligula at the first location (second main story quest and the resultant free quest). Make it quick, whatever you do. You only have another 7 and a half hours or so...
Old 2017-07-09, 11:38   Link #24649
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
If you mean you want to unlock it to combine them, you long press on the icon of the CE until you get the CE info screen, and then you untick the lock icon to the left of the CE. There's a UI upgrade later on that makes that possible from the CE list screen, but unlocking one by one is the only way to do it for now.

Some CEs you don't want to combine just yet, though, as having two of them at base level is more helpful than one at max limit break (Kaleidoscope or Prisma Cosmos, for instance). Which CE is it?
I might keep the double , the CE is Limited/Zero Over
Old 2017-07-09, 11:53   Link #24650
Ryoshi

Quote:
Playing through the story actually gives you more than the 3 that you need. Just need to clear Septem.

As for your other comment, irl stuff happened first, I don't think even this account of mine has made up for it.
Old 2017-07-09, 11:57   Link #24651
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spam that 30/15 AP daily till your eyes bleed, Shadow Caesar and Shadow Umu, as well as Shadow ROMA pop up a lot.
Disregard that, it was the day before.

EDIT:

HOLY SHIT THAT GUY
Lvl 103 already

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 12:31   Link #24652
GDB

With the amount of quests you'd have to do to get the drops, 103 seems a little low honestly.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 12:36   Link #24653
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
With the amount of quests you'd have to do to get the drops, 103 seems a little low honestly.
I'm just amazed how fast we can level now. It took forever in JP. The AP stacking is really making it easier.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 14:05   Link #24654
Ryoshi

Well that guy also quartzed his way up by refilling his AP at an exponential rate, not to mention how many quests he must've had to do in order to drop all the items needed to get Gil up to 90 first...
6 Snake Jewels, 29 Heroes proofs, 6 dragons scales and 5 Hearts are not easy to drop... not to mention the pieces and monuments...
Hasn't the game been out for a little over a week only?
Old 2017-07-09, 14:06   Link #24655
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Playing through the story actually gives you more than the 3 that you need. Just need to clear Septem.

As for your other comment, irl stuff happened first, I don't think even this account of mine has made up for it.
Yeooow. My condolences.

I figured clearing Septem is the easiest answer, but...that's not going to happen for a while. Just camping out in France right now, sitting on AP and going to pump everyone that I can as high as I can before moving on.
Old 2017-07-09, 20:23   Link #24656
larethian

Without the daily cycling back before master mission changes, you won't be able to clear it then
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 20:43   Link #24657
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

JP Master Missions (translated by yours truly, so bear with me):
  • Complete all of this week's Master Missions
  • Defeat 30 enemies (Servants and some bosses not included)
  • Defeat 15 Dragon attribute enemies
  • Defeat 15 Magical attribute enemies
  • Collect 3 Saber, Caster, or Berserker skill stones
  • Collect 3 Archer or Assassin skill stones
  • Collect 3 Lancer or Rider skill stones

Looks like the mat dailies will be getting some work here. Not sure what exactly qualifies as "Magical attribute", so I might have translated that one differently than we usually see.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-07-09 at 20:54.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 03:35   Link #24658
Klard
The cilvilain

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/2016summer/
Rerun and some new features i think

i want the shinjuku outfit for my waifus
Old 2017-07-10, 03:46   Link #24659
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Lasting until the anniversary I see. To keep us busy until then. Anniv will surely have a new Servant in pickup but I want to get Kiyohime here. 1 or 2 10-roll perhaps and all the tickets in the event. I kinda want Archuria too but that's a tall order. It seems they changed the required Servants that give bonuses for each mat. It's by class now. BB can be useful too as the only Mooncancer for the iron mat. And it seems we can get alternate costumes now. It's only for Mashu at the moment but future updates may add others. This one is the best out of this news.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 04:33   Link #24660
Klard
The cilvilain

Hmm to think that they bait me with rerun, must resist

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon