AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-05-01, 16:53   Link #32641
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So, I just checked when she will be up next time, and should I better get jack now or forget about it?`According to gamepress, this is pretty much the last known single- rate up for her.
(That's why I hate gatcha... they are addiciting)
I already missed Tamamo's lol.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-01, 20:28   Link #32642
cyberdemon

Finally got jalter to 100. Will probably wait till summer Musashi or Kama before trailing again.
Old 2020-05-02, 08:18   Link #32643
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The reason mentioned in the video I saw is that they all need really hard to get materials

I'll have to level one of them anyway though, I really don't want to spend a quartz every time I see a pillar. :/ (I picked the 5*) - I borrowed both of them and Nightless City somehow felt like she did less damage than Koujiro despite being 12 levels higher and having better stats. - Probably because Koujiro has the same base Star generation as Jack. (Which is also why her Star Generation was enough for me to change my mind about rolling for her over Semiramis... Together Kojiro and Jack are pretty much 100% hits on all cards every second round). I can borrow a rather solid Jack though, so there is that. (Sadly, it means that the coat will be off)

Osakabahime, on the other hand, performed way better in terms of star generation... My beef with her is that her attacks kinda remind me on... No, I'm not gonna say her name, or she is gonna appear like the curse she is in Babylonia too- "You know who"- Lancer.
Mats are bad but nowhere near as bad as QP because eventually, events and daily log in can make up for mat shortages
Old 2020-05-02, 10:58   Link #32644
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Mats are bad but nowhere near as bad as QP because eventually, events and daily log in can make up for mat shortages
Right now I got 218'xxx'xxx QP, so I guess I'll be fine for a while.
Mats on the other hand... Well the one I'm most aware of is Phoenix feathers. The Cave is supposed to drop them with a 30% chance but I haven't seen a single one. All the ones I had were dropped by Atalante and, for some reason, Fran when the raids where still up.
Basically, I'm about to enter Babylonia (As soon as I levelled a more versatile team that is...) and can't get Mash's skills uo because 2, or all 3 of the need Phoenix Feathers. At the same time, literally every Servant I have also needs them for Ascension.

So the only Servants I can reliably level atm are: Jeanne (Assuming I enough pieces drop on monday, as I am out of Archer Pieces) and Sieg.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-05-02, 11:46   Link #32645
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Right now I got 218'xxx'xxx QP, so I guess I'll be fine for a while.
You'd be surprised. It takes 54M QP to bring just one skill of a 5* from level 1 to 10. They're gone very fast once you get serious about upgrading a servant.

Quote:
Mats on the other hand... Well the one I'm most aware of is Phoenix feathers. The Cave is supposed to drop them with a 30% chance but I haven't seen a single one. All the ones I had were dropped by Atalante and, for some reason, Fran when the raids where still up.
Mats are mostly not about farming (unless you're missing a very small number of them), they're about patience: wait for an event where it's in the shop, or better yet, the lottery.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 12:37   Link #32646
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
You'd be surprised. It takes 54M QP to bring just one skill of a 5* from level 1 to 10. They're gone very fast once you get serious about upgrading a servant.

Mats are mostly not about farming (unless you're missing a very small number of them), they're about patience: wait for an event where it's in the shop, or better yet, the lottery.
Phoenix Feather's in particular are nothing you can really wait for though, since almost every single Servant and their mothers need them for Ascension or to get skills past lv 4.

Meanwhile, the very first node in Babylon already asks me to bring lv 74 Assassin Servants. (RIP Koujiro)

Astolfo also needs 11, in case I need another rider... Heck, even Georgius needs 4.

It puts me in the weird situation where I can't really progress properly without them. Moreover, events are the main source of Crystallized Lore. However, at least during the last few events, all of them were locked behind Solomon or a considerable amount of apples.

Old 2020-05-02, 17:35   Link #32647
Wandering Soul

I tried rolling one more time for Achilles, instead, I got Enkidu. So that was a thing.
Old 2020-05-02, 23:20   Link #32648
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/re_final-honnoji/

Surprise Guda4 rerun. Well not exactly since they said in the stream they were preparing a rerun to compensate the delay of the collab. It's just surprising that it will happen on the same day of the announcement. Whatever, something to do at least and to push Anastasia to bond 5. She's pretty hard to get with that 5th bond requirement.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 23:48   Link #32649
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I tried rolling one more time for Achilles, instead, I got Enkidu. So that was a thing.
Ah, a fellow Enkidu spook victim.
Old 2020-05-03, 12:14   Link #32650
Thess

Daybit is from Nevada, USA! I need the macro/image of Kronk with the "Oh It's coming together."

I still think of him a good guy, but this is going to tie up to the unknown/blurred place Chaldeas was made, why he told Marisbury to shut down Chaldeas, and the mystery of David Bluebook and Area 51 hmm?

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2020-05-03 at 12:45.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 18:54   Link #32651
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I take back that this gacha hates me too... I tried another roll for Jack - Actually got her, then pushed my luck and went for the Mordred/semi one with the remaining Quartz and actually got Semi out of it.
Unless a Tamamo single rolls comes up, I definitely won't roll anytime soon though.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-05-04 at 19:04.
Old 2020-05-05, 01:34   Link #32652
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

And done. Jack is now Bond Level 5.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-06, 01:58   Link #32653
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is Deming(E Pluribus) really the best spot to farm Dragon Fangs? I feel like I used to get more in Okeanos...

Old 2020-05-06, 02:39   Link #32654
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

You might be better off farming those in events. Mats dropping rates in FGO outside of events are as bad as its gacha.
Old 2020-05-06, 09:26   Link #32655
AC-Phoenix
Detective

^
Do you mean in general or if its for skills?
I sadly still need them for Ascension.

I basically need 24 for both Siegfried and Atalante.
Jeanne and Sieg can be maxed, I think, everything else needs either Dragon Fangs, Reverse Scales or Phoenix Feathers.

I could have gotten them for the tickets, but the Medal seems harder to get.

Old 2020-05-06, 20:21   Link #32656
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
^
Do you mean in general or if its for skills?
I sadly still need them for Ascension.

I basically need 24 for both Siegfried and Atalante.
Jeanne and Sieg can be maxed, I think, everything else needs either Dragon Fangs, Reverse Scales or Phoenix Feathers.

I could have gotten them for the tickets, but the Medal seems harder to get.
There are 3 rarity type of Material, bronze, silver and gold. The bronze one you can get from 2 to 5 drop per every 140AP bar of free quest, if you're short by least than 10 look up for a guide of free quest drop and try to farm them. If you need more that 10, or silver or gold it's better to wait for the next event and hope you can get them in the shop.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-07, 13:14   Link #32657
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

I chose Tamamo as my free 5 star.
Already got her to bond 5 and did the quests that upgrade her NP and skills.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-08, 19:30   Link #32658
AC-Phoenix
Detective

This event feels kinda... really annoying. I'll probably just find out which quest the fastest for coins is and get the blazes for Jeanne and Mash ready...

Old 2020-05-10, 07:55   Link #32659
McW
Canaan II When?

Gudaguda IV challenge quest, while everyone was doing 3 turns clear stuff. I took the charm lock route with the big gorgon sis. with Jeanne... 30 turns...

Images
a
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-10, 12:32   Link #32660
MartianMage

YouTube
YouTube
YouTube

That Beni run took forever to do <_<
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon