AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-07-11, 08:43   Link #28921
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Nice upgrade for Passionlip....she was strong before, but now she is downright deadly
Old 2018-07-12, 03:36   Link #28922
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

One last attempt at Medb with 30 quartz and 2 tickets. I got Siegfried instead. At least he has interludes and strengthenings to recover some cost. Until next time Medb.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 05:22   Link #28923
McW
Canaan II When?

Ah.... OK... Question to Passionlip users that recently got a buff, so far she's OK with only 30% attack up, but now if HP is lower than 50% it's possible to have 60% attack up stacked for 3 turns... isn't a bit too broken, not mentioning 80% attack up on HP 1 because taunt will kill her. In fact with all her buff on (1000 damage cut + 60% def) she usually only get single and double digit of damage anyway, so it's very safe even with low HP.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 06:22   Link #28924
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Filling up the survey to give feedback, but I'm confused on the part regarding input on in-person events.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 10:55   Link #28925
bakato

E rank Luck. Nightingale.
Old 2018-07-12, 21:17   Link #28926
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
E rank Luck. Nightingale.
Don't be sad. There are other chances/banners down the line for whoever you were rolling for.
Old 2018-07-12, 21:46   Link #28927
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Don't be sad. There are other chances/banners down the line for whoever you were rolling for.
Thanks. I checked future banners but this is the best paid one we’re ever gonna get. The future ones are cluttered with rotten ones.
Old 2018-07-13, 04:08   Link #28928
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Archer is confirmed to be Napoleon, you guys have no idea how happy I am.
Old 2018-07-13, 05:58   Link #28929
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

He's permanent. NP is apply Def ignore on self 1 turn and AoE extra damage on Divine.
Main quest part 1 on 1/4 AP. Anastasia on 1/2 AP. Finish Anastasia before the 27th to get 10 quartz.
Old 2018-07-13, 06:22   Link #28930
Nazotoria maid x

Napoleon play
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 08:08   Link #28931
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Kind of wish they modeled their Napoleon to the real thing. He already has his well known looks with his "small stature" and haircut.

That skill animation of him smoking is dope though.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 09:57   Link #28932
McW
Canaan II When?

All event items exchanged.

Images
a

I hope this Qp can last a month. I don't want to farm Qp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Archer is confirmed to be Napoleon, you guys have no idea how happy I am.
Hope you get him before Sunday and get a team of him with Jeanne and Marie ready to celebrate in case of winning the cup. Now that I think about Napoleon and Marie Antoinette in the same room...lol.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 10:20   Link #28933
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Gib QP pls.

This Napoleon is influenced a bit by Innocent Monster. His 3rd skill, Light of Possibilities, is a composite of Pioneer of the Stars and IM. This is his idealized version, born from the hopes of the people and embodying 'expectations' and 'possibilities'. And it also says in his profile that if he were summoned as a Rider, his height would shrink. He's 189cm right now in his Archer form.
Old 2018-07-13, 11:33   Link #28934
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Gib QP pls.

This Napoleon is influenced a bit by Innocent Monster. His 3rd skill, Light of Possibilities, is a composite of Pioneer of the Stars and IM. This is his idealized version, born from the hopes of the people and embodying 'expectations' and 'possibilities'. And it also says in his profile that if he were summoned as a Rider, his height would shrink. He's 189cm right now in his Archer form.
At least TM takes the effort to provide an explanation for the differences.

That being said, I cannot believe the hopes of the people involved mutton-chops on a Frenchman.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 11:58   Link #28935
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Kind of wish they modeled their Napoleon to the real thing. He already has his well known looks with his "small stature" and haircut.

People online complained about Nightengale and Caesar's looks and won't use them because of it. They prob learned their lesson.
Old 2018-07-14, 00:52   Link #28936
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Napoleon profile

https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/co...artes_profile/

Boku no Hero Academia watchers are saying his characterization is closer to All Might than Iskander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Gib QP pls.

It makes sense, in despite of all effort from the British propaganda to paint him as a absolute genocidal maniac, he is still absolutely loved and adored by the French people. And the part about a mere artillery officer who pushed a nation on the verge of collapse to becoming an empire that almost ruled Europe may have been endearing to the Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post

Hope you get him before Sunday and get a team of him with Jeanne and Marie ready to celebrate in case of winning the cup. Now that I think about Napoleon and Marie Antoinette in the same room...lol.
Funds were burned in Japan Expo and food stuff for a food party at a friend's home to watch France x Belgium. I am hoping that Lostbelt 2 comes next week or the week after, and that we get gifted quartz for the anniversary, so I can gather more quartz.
Old 2018-07-14, 01:57   Link #28937
Nazotoria maid x

Napoleon My room
YouTube
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 08:50   Link #28938
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Thanks. I checked future banners but this is the best paid one we’re ever gonna get. The future ones are cluttered with rotten ones.
How is a 4-class gacha better than a 1-class gacha? Especially when the only 5-stars added between now and then would be Enkidu and Quetz?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 11:55   Link #28939
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post

1.7m isn't small stature, even by today's standards (and this was the 1800s)
Old 2018-07-14, 12:30   Link #28940
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
1.7m isn't small stature, even by today's standards (and this was the 1800s)
Hence the quote symbols I tagged on the line. People like to joke on how short Napoleon is but in reality he actually has an average height. But history likes to describe him as having a short height so his representation on the throne of heroes should conform to the beliefs of the people.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon