AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

Old 2016-07-03, 13:16   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Love Live! - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to discuss, critique and idolize the Voice Actor cast of Love Live!. Please remember that the discussion should center on their performances as professional voice actors and not on the show content (which can be discussed in the various Episode threads). Please remember this simple rule when critiquing a VA's performance or reading another forum member's critique:
  • Don't take it personally.
    In other words, you’re free to disagree with another person’s opinion, but don’t flame them if they offer a well written and well thought out analysis that differs from your own opinion. Keep it civil.

• Voice Actors are human.
    Yes, it’s true. They’re human. Therefore, don’t just indiscriminately rip them and their work apart as if they’re inorganic objects. You don’t have to praise them non-stop, but be thoughtful in your criticism.
This thread might duplicate some discussion in the Episode threads, but it can also serve to demystify various VA roles, disseminate VA information (VA Bios, VA photos, etc) and provide cast information of various types as well as discussion about performances.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 06:04   Link #2
Nork22

Well most of the Aqours seiyuu are precious, but this here is the reason why I have a huge crush on Shukashuu. Sorry it's only in Japanese, but basically Shukashuu had to go through many rounds reacting to requests/impressions from her co-stars.
Old 2016-07-19, 06:50   Link #3
judasmartel
*Author

Less squeaky voices in Aqours than in Muse. The fact that Aqours is mostly composed of real teens has much to do with this, as they only have to make minimal tweaks to their voices to get their characters right, unlike in Muse where some of the seiyuu are older women who have to squeeze in their voices just to sound like teenagers.

In all fairness, however, the veterans of Muse did a great job of doing just that. It helps that these veterans are so versatile it doesn't matter if Muse was mostly composed of veterans anyway.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 08:08   Link #4
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Well, I can agree that Lantis did a great job picking up young talent, even though some of them like Arisa Komiya, Kanako Takatsuki, and Aina Suzuki got known before Love Live! Sunshine!!

Now, if Lantis recruit young talent for the next generation, I'll be happy with it!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 08:33   Link #5
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Well, I can agree that Lantis did a great job picking up young talent, even though some of them like Arisa Komiya, Kanako Takatsuki, and Aina Suzuki got known before Love Live! Sunshine!!

Now, if Lantis recruit young talent for the next generation, I'll be happy with it!
Hopefully, much younger talents might be recruited for the next generation if there will be one. The key is forming a group of real teenage girls who voice their respective anime counterparts.
Old 2016-07-22, 20:36   Link #6
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Say, who's celebrating Aya Uchida and Aina Suzuki's birthday today? In any case, happy birthday to both of them!
Old 2016-07-23, 13:55   Link #7
judasmartel
*Author

Amazing performance by Ai Furihata this episode. She strongly reminds me of Rina Hidaka.
Old 2016-07-23, 16:46   Link #8
AntonKutovoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
it doesn't matter if Muse was mostly composed of veterans anyway.
Whoa. Veterans? There's some popular voice actresses in the Muse, but the only one who even remotely counts as veteran is Yoshino Nanjo, whose career started in 2006, and even than I'm not sure it's fair to call her a veteran yet. The rest cast members are younger.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 20:54   Link #9
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Whoa. Veterans? There's some popular voice actresses in the Muse, but the only one who even remotely counts as veteran is Yoshino Nanjo, whose career started in 2006, and even than I'm not sure it's fair to call her a veteran yet. The rest cast members are younger.
Exactly! And when Mimorin signed with Love Live, she was a rookie herself. She joined Love Live before Milky Holmes or Cardfight with no prior noticeable acting roles. Nanjo was the only one with some acting experience.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 22:17   Link #10
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Same with Emi Nitta, Sora Tokui, and Aya Uchida too. Then again, Soramaru looked like my mother after Love Live! but she's still kicking!

Anyways, I think the only rookies for µ's is Yurika Kubo, Pile, Riho Iida, and Aina Kusuda.
Old 2016-07-27, 05:30   Link #11
Nork22

Anyone seen the infamous Sexy Tutor sketch in one of the Aqours' live stream?

Well here you go. You'll laugh your ass off.

Last edited by Nork22; 2016-07-27 at 06:17. Reason: uploaded a translated version
Nork22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 16:30   Link #12
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

ENGLISH DUB CAST

Jad Saxton as Chika Takami

Jeanie Tirado as Riko Sakurauchi

Michelle Rojas as Kanan Matsura

Morgan Garrett as Dia Kurosawa

Apphia Yu as You Watanabe

Morgan Berry as Yoshiko Tsushima

Megan Shipman as Hanamaru Kunikida

Jamie Marchi as Mari Ohara

Sarah Wiedenheft as Ruby Kurosawa
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 20:25   Link #13
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I just want to say for Aikyan's first role, she's doing amazing work. You can tell she's going to have more gigs after Sunshine.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 23:52   Link #14
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
ENGLISH DUB CAST

Jad Saxton as Chika Takami

Jeanie Tirado as Riko Sakurauchi

Michelle Rojas as Kanan Matsuura

Morgan Garrett as Dia Kurosawa

Apphia Yu as You Watanabe

Morgan Berry as Yoshiko Tsushima

Megan Shipman as Hanamaru Kunikida

Jamie Marchi as Mari Ohara

Sarah Wiedenheft as Ruby Kurosawa
Jad Saxton sample voice as Sena Kashiwazaki

Sarah Wiedenheft as Ruby? YESH! My body is ready. She has good range, she can pull off cute, and she's a good singer to boot!

Last edited by judasmartel; 2016-07-31 at 04:23.
Old 2016-07-31, 05:25   Link #15
Nork22

Latest live stream that ended a few hours ago. All in Japanese so you need to know a bit to understand what is going on. However, what's notable is that they perform Aozora Jumping Heart at the start, and the first 3 songs, so it's a mini-live as well. Time stamps below to view the songs.

0:50 - Aozora Jumping Heart
4:45 - Character introductions and calls.
17:03 - Official start to the event.
19:20 - each of the seiyuus list 3 charm points of their character.
40:20 - seeing the seiyuus attend a Hanabi Matsuri in yukatas. SHUKASHUU!!!
52:55 - group photo of the seiyuus
54:20 - they talk about SIF and other things
1:02:11 - game of charades.
1:14:05 - Kimi no Kokoro
1:25:20 - Step Zero to One
1:30:17 - Aqours Heroes
1:38:00 - official details of the 1st live.
1:40:40 - closing words from the seiyuus
Old 2016-07-31, 10:33   Link #16
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Spoiler for English Dub Cast:
Just watched the first episode of the English dub.
Spoiler for Reactions:

Faves: You, Ruby, Yohane, and Dia
So-so: Chika, Riko, Maru
Not enough lines: Kanan, Mari
Old 2016-08-04, 03:31   Link #17
Nork22

Taken from the Love Live reddit forums, these are the translated interviews from a recent Dengeki G magazine issue.

Quote:
Inami Anju's interview
Images
This is the article in question.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Thinking about giving up being a seiyuu if I failed, I went to the audition!!

First Inami-san, tell us your motivation to audition for "Love Live Sunshine".

For a long time, I've been a big fan of Love Live. My favourite member is Koizumi Hanayo chan. I went to many µ's concerts... For me, µ's was an existence beyond the sky which I could never reach with my own hands. When I heard the news about "Love Live Sunshine", I was overflowed with lots of unbelievable feelings. At that time, I had been working at my agency for 2 years. While I was working on my stage job, I would auditioned as a seiyuu everyday but I failed lots of them. However, Love Live is a work I admire!! For this audition, everything I cultivated during those past 2 years, everything I absorbed/learnt, I faced all those strong feelings I held. If I failed this audition, I was really considering quitting being a seiyuu.

In short, this challenge (the audition) was something that changed the present you. Then, could you describe your feelings when you learnt you would be voicing Takami Chika?

Even thought I only dreamt up to passing the audition at first, while I was imagining a future where I would walk alongside Chika, I was once again filled with anxiety. I instantly shouted "What should I do?" "All those things I have to carry..." and all those responsibilities I don't know about, I felt them right away on my shoulders. The dreams, the trust, the radiance, everything our senpai in µ's built.... Being the leader, I would not be forgiven carrying all of them if I failed. At that time, I had no self-confidence and kept on worrying that "Playing the role of Chika-chan is impossible for me, after all."

So, we could say you were engulfed by the pressure.

Yes. Because I was always looking over Kousaka Honoka-chan. She is always full of spirit, and always looking forward, you know? Because Chika-chan is similar to Honoka-chan, for someone like me who is not sparkling, I could not think I would be able to reach them with my own hands. For someone like me who do not deserve to voice the leader, I wanted to refuse the role many times. So, there were numerous moments when I honestly hated my beloved "Love Live". Even when I received a fan letter, I was quickly filled with anxiety, and I could not stop thinking "Is this a letter telling me that I am not fit to voice Chika?" Today, even though the leader is a big role, together with Chika-chan, I am going forward carrying those important responsibilities, turning the pressure into feelings I can enjoy. However, at that time, I really had trouble sorting my feelings.

Chika's positive words guided me, and helped me release the pressure.

What triggered this change of mindset of going forward?

The first one happened on January, 11th during a special event reserved to buyers of the first single, in Mielparque hall. That was the first time the nine members of Aqours gathered, and we performed in front of the fans. This is a memorable day. For the choreography of the third song, "Aqours☆HEROES", we form a triangle, and as the center I am positioned at the tip. In my field of vision, I could only see people in the hall. Even by looking left and right, there was no other members in sight... I felt like I was all alone, and I quickly became nervous. For the D-day, I had group and self training. I was supposed to be perfectly prepared, but I was worrying whether "I was dancing correctly". However, I could hear everyone's voice behind my back and I really felt that "I was not alone. My friends who always support me are definitely here, near me." At that time, I felt so confident!! This sense of security really helped me giving my all until the end. Because everyone saved me with their feelings and support, I am here right now. "Aaah, if we nine are together, I can do it", "I can't be energetic by myself" I thought. I can remember that those honest feelings calmed me down, little by little. And then, by meeting Aqours fans during multiple events and receiving their cheering/support, Chika-chan's words deeply encouraged me.

So you're saying that not only the support of your friends and your fans saved you from the pressure, but also Chika?

Yes. When I read the script at the beginning of the TV Anime recording, I finally understood the character and appeals of Chika, which I was never conscious of before then. Chika-chan's words really gives me courage, you know ? Her positive remark, "The 9 people of Aqours are but one!", really makes me think. Because her conviction is firm, people around her wants to support and help her, right ...? I want to glance at the world Chika-chan is able to see, I want to feel everything she can feel. By holding hands with her, even if it's only a little, I want to get closer to Chika-chan.... It seems like a bad joke though (laughs). There is a song called "Todokanai hoshi datoshitemo" (Even if we can't reach the stars, literally) in the 2nd single. Well, there was a time I felt embarrassed at home, because I thought that my "unreachable star" was Chika-chan. From then on, we will grow together, and I want to see sceneries only us can see. When I passed the audition, I felt the pressure of voicing Chika-chan, but the fact that Chika-chan saved me is really a miracle. I now believe she is my irreplaceable partner.

Then, here is the last question. From now, as a member of Aqours, what kind of dream do you want to fulfil?

If the 9 members are together, nothing is impossible. If the 9 members are together, the fact that we can go everywhere, I want to see it with my own eyes. I want to carry though what I began until the end, and I want to do it successfully. Because I now believe that everything is possible...

That's a really facing-forward (bold/direct) declaration!

During this past whole year I spent as an Aqours member, Chika-chan's ability to turn everything positive saved me. When I sing, when I dance, during plays, being the leader, and developing as a host/presenter... Even though I thought it was impossible for me, if I never took the audition, none of this would have happened. It was only possible because of everyone's support. That's why I now believe that "I should stop setting my own limits by myself". From now on, even if I hit a big wall, if everyone is by my side, I won't be afraid of anything. I want to create a new story worthy of Aqours, and I want to see a new dream alongside everyone. This dream, I want to make it bloom.
Quote:
Saitou Shuka's interview
Images
Shukashuu's interview

Interpreting Honoka during my trial song "Bokura wa ima no naka de", I sang with everything I had!

First, please tell us your reasons for challenging the "Love Live Sunshine" project.

I first heard about "Love Live" because of School Idol Festival. After getting to know them through the game, I began listening to their music... Not only did the voice actresses have to act as the characters, they had to synchronize with their characters and sing and dance. I found this style really refreshing, so I was captivated by its charm. When I took part in the audition, I was still in high school. Without thinking about what would come after I passed it, I just wanted, for now, to "participate in a work I love". Besides, since primary school, I learnt various dances/choreography of Jazz and Hip Hop. I also thought I could freely make use of those skills if I was a part of "Love Live".

Until now, what was the stage, where you stood as a dancer, that made you the most nervous?

This one (laugh) (most likely talking about the audition). I was so tense like my tension gauge was beyond MAX!! In the audition studio, there were so many judges, I felt like I would be overwhelmed. But, since that was a once in a lifetime chance, without forgetting about failure, I decided to do everything I could at that time. My test song was "Bokura wa ima no naka de". Because I remembered Honoka-chan's whole choreography, when it was my turn, I danced according to the song. My heart burning, I performed frantically... So when I was contacted to inform me that I passed, I was so deeply moved that I cried out loud. Passing the audition of my beloved work was like a dream.... I could not speak a single word, and I was overflowed by passionate feelings. I was like "What is this?" Like, when they're happy, people also cry, huh.

Then, the cast was announced in this magazine...

That's right. It was announced in the 2015 June edition of Dengeki G's Magazine: "Love Live Sunshine, Watanabe You: Saitou Shuka". When I saw this, I finally understood the situation I was in, and my heart was filled with pressure, I was like "Uwaa!" (laugh). As a member of Aqours, I was thinking about what I could accomplish, about the quality of dancing and singing that was expected of us, if we could answer every fans' expectations... While thinking about that, the pressure kept on increasing. However, the presence of the other members reduced it by 9. As expected, being together as 9 people is reassuring. Because I had no prior experiences as a voice actress, everyone supported me during the recording. "Am I pulling everyone's legs ?" Being filed with this really unforgivable feeling, I once sent them a mail: "Sorry for today". I then received the reply "No, it's not like it was Shukashuu’s fault! Let us spoil you!" Really, everyone kindly taught me. I want to repay them with what I'm good at, dancing.

A bitter dancing mistake even though dancing is my speciality!! In order to dance flawlessly, I increased my training regimen...

Were everyone on good terms from the start?

During the first meeting/introduction we had in the Lantis conference room, no one was nervous. Our bonds for one another began to grow during the training camp which lasted 4 days, and 3 nights. The camp schedule was voice trainings between the intensive sessions of dancing. I discovered new facets of every member, I cooked and ate together with them. I was able to experience some precious interactions. The fact that I could chit-chat with everyone during break time really made me happy ♪. What I cannot forget even until now happened during the third day or so of the camp when we would show the results of our training. Until this day, we never danced without a mirror, but we suddenly had to dance without it. Without a mirror, we cannot see each other dancing. Since we have to be considerate of each other's space, we surely won't be able to move correctly or we will bump into one another. Well, when we tried dancing, that did not happen at all!! In this short period of time, I was surprised that we could be this coordinated as a group. Then, I had the premonition that, as the trainings would pile up, we would become amazing. Rather than our bond, or the fact that we were all gathered, the fact that everyone's soul/spirit immediately clicked like "poof!" was what made me thankful I attended the training camp.

Then, reflecting on every activity you devoted yourself to during this past year, what is your most memorable impression?

My happiest moment was when the 2nd single center was to be decided by election, and You-chan took first place ♪! At first, I was like "Eh? For real!?" and did not feel anything. But after a while, I was overwhelmed with emotion: "The next center is You-chan, huh..." Yup, this is when I felt the happiest over this past year. Another of my happiest moment was when we nine together, could showcase for the first time our singing and dancing in front of the fans, during a special event reserved to first single buyers which was held on January 11th. When we were standing on the stage, calls & responses came flying, and I was really surprised as I was thinking "we debuted less than a year ago, will we get calls & responses?" When you fell as a kid, your parents would often use the charm "Pain, pain, fly away~!", right? In the same way, every ounce of fatigue and pain I felt were blown away when I heard the calls & responses!! Every fan's voice was what moved every member's heart the most. Thinking about it right now, it is when I can hear the voice of every fan that I am the happiest. By looking at the venue from the stage, I would see many smiles, and by pressing the shutter in my own eyes, I would copy everyone's smile into my heart and that would really put me in a good mood. By thinking "Aah... In order to see those smiles, I'll train harder and harder. Let's grow!", my determination increases.

In contrary, what was your most frustrating moment?

The moment I made a dance mistake during the January 11th event. Even though I never made a single mistake until now, I did for the first time. I was like "Uee!?" !! I was really flustered, you know... If I make a mistake with my dancing, I felt that my only good point would fade away. I believed I practised a lot in my own way, but the fact that I made a mistake means that I lacked practice. Since that day, I increased my training time to get revenge during the 1st live. And this time, I want to show the fans dancing that I am satisfied with myself.

By the way, do you have a wide dancing floor at home ?

No, I don't!! Since I live in a typical house, my room is also my lesson floor (laughs). To prevent the music from leaking, I firmly shut my windows and my door. It's so, so hot in this closed room. However, I feel that if I use an electric fan, it would be the same as losing!!
Old 2016-08-04, 14:20   Link #18
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Takatsuki Kanako, Hanamaru's seiyu, just became my instant favorite among the aqours seiyu because I found she use to sing with a YT anime cover group channel I love... two her of her best solo vocals with them.
YouTube
YouTube

she even sang LL S2's ED as part of the vocals with them...
YouTube

She also did covers of Kill la Kill ED, PETIT im@S ED, Nyaruko san W OP, Hataraku Maou sama! OP, Zettai Bouei Leviathan OP, and both Little busters OP & ED.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 15:59   Link #19
R.LocK
My turn

Welcome to the club.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 05:23   Link #20
Nork22

Here's the last part of the interview.
Quote:
Aida Rikako interview

"Surely this is a fateful encounter! My love for Riko did not change since my very first impression."

First off, please tell us your reason for wanting to join the Love Live! Sunshine!! Project.

I’ve loved μ’s music from the start; I put it in my player and listened to it, I’ve seen the TV anime, and played SIF. When I passed the auditions and knew I got accepted for the role of Sakurauchi Riko, I was so happy and shed tears! Until the results of the assessment were in, there was a lengthy time period, and I found myself waiting every day, you know. I always carried my mobile phone around and took it out, and be all like “is it out yet, is it out yet?” (laughs). I felt like I waited for a very long time. When I heard the results, even when I was with my mother, we got so emotional we hugged each other and cried. To top it all off, Riko-chan was the member I wanted to play as the most! That I passed for the member (character) of my heart’s desire made me so happy I might explode... anyway, I was moved [by that event]!

Riko-chan really is Aida-san’s favourite, huh?

Yeah! During the audition, when I was shown Riko’s picture, should I say I fell in love at first sight... she even came with a [hair]pin. “This girl... so cute!” was my pure thought. At the same time, she’s a transfer student, and that characteristic resembles my own self in many ways. “Among these nine, Riko-chan is number one!” was what I made up my mind about from the very start.

Aida-san was a transfer student during her school days, right?

Riko-chan also has that feeling of being confused about being in a place she’s not used to...
I understand it very well! Riko-chan also came from Tokyo, so she’ll definitely be anxious if she transfers to Numazu, Shizuoka, which is a place she knows absolutely nothing about. As for me, when I moved overseas from Japan, I suddenly felt bad [about leaving] my high school back home, so I was plagued by a lot of anxiety.*

Anyway, I remember my affinity with Riko-chan. While dubbing episodes 1 and 2 for the TV anime, I was like “I get you, I get you,” as I intensely expressed my agreement in response to Riko’s scenes and behaviour. That’s why Riko-chan seems to be the one who understands the “me” inside and someone I can compromise with. Really, this is a fateful encounter, and I’ll always come to Riko-chan’s aid. That’s why I feel even until now that Riko-chan and I are of one body. Indeed, when I was like “if I dance the routines and sing the songs, won’t I be able to be more like Riko-chan” during my trial and error phase, that was when I felt most rewarded. Even at the dubbing session of the TV anime, I would often think about the things Riko-chan would say, that when I converse with the sound director and the others, I’d still be acting the part. At the beginning, when I felt idle, I also had come up with voices for different people. However, I received this advice from the staff; “since Rikako has a lot in common with Riko-chan, then if you act like yourself, it still would be like Riko-chan, wouldn’t it?” From then on, I acted using my own plain voice with my all. I feel like I am more honest and face to face with Riko-chan now, more than when I first met her.

“Hearing the voices from the venue saying ‘thank you’ encouraged me.”

Moving on, we’ve been hearing about Aqours’ activities. It’s been a year since the CD debut. Looking back from your days until now, what is the impression left in you?

When the Love Live! Sunshine!! Project was announced last February 28, 2015, the future which I wanted for myself back then, and the thing I was searching within myself were still vague... and the feeling of wanting to write μ’s next story with the others did not gush forth. Of course, I wasn’t feeling any pressure back then, but when the recording for the first single and the dubbing for the TV anime were brought in advance, I was severely pressured. My most unforgettable memory in that one year was when I heard the fans’ voices say “Thank you!” to us during the Aqours’ 1st Single Limited Purchase Event, held last January 11, 2016. Saying ‘thank you’ back is mandatory for us, but nevertheless, receiving these warm words made me very happy... “Regarding our performance, it would be nice if we could get used to everyone’s energy, even if only a little,” was what I was thinking to myself back then, so it felt like my feelings reached them. Through that event, as well as the summer camp and that event where we toured all over the country, [our] achievement was declared; there was even a presentation, you know. I felt that my efforts were rewarded, and I thought it was a really good thing that the fans so kindly accepted Aqours. From here on, too, to have the chance to meet our fans would be happiness. Words may not be exchanged, but if [we] could see [our fans’] faces, everyone’s feelings will reach me. That is a really wonderful thing, I think.

We’ve heard that fans loved your singing and dancing during the 1st Single Limited Purchase Event.

Thank you very much! That time, when I stood on stage I knew for the first time what a battlefield is like. Up to 3 songs were revealed, but I found myself out of breath... μ’s were even all smiles as they sang and danced; that is the result of athletic strength combined with daily training, you know. In fact, the most important requirement for a school idol, is that no matter how out of breath you are, you have to keep dancing with a smile; willpower as well, probably. Once again, μ’s has won my respect. Even in the anime, [μ’s] became legendary school idols, and in fact, the yearning for μ’s is also within us, as we shine and try to be more like them. Even if [they’re] far away, far away, where we might not be able to reach them. In the TV anime, Chika-chan and company, in their admiration for μ’s, established Aqours, but I believe that there is a link between our minds and feelings.

We’re in our final question. What does it mean, for Aida-san, to be a member of Aqours?

To be a friend and comrade-in-arms, I guess. Frustrating thoughts, sad thoughts, happy things, all emotions are to be similarly experienced and shared among the 9 of us. When you share important feelings with [some people], [these people] are important friends. Since everyone is lacking something, if even one of us is missing, it’s no good. There is to be a division of roles for each, doing things while compensating for each other. Members are on good terms with each other, but since there is a good sense of rivalry, each [member] has to have this indomitable spirit somewhere in her heart. That is why I’ll also train by myself, and do my best in my dance and voice training. From now on, too, if [we] could cherish the feelings from fans who give us support, and add these feelings to the strength of all members as we face our dreams and move forward, that would be great. Also, I want to grow together with my beloved Riko-chan.

*Biggest change in life was when she and her mother migrated to Los Angeles during her school days. “It was a ‘survival’ experience” were her words..