4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.85%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.14%
Voters: 352. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-25, 18:52   Link #301
wtfftw

suzuka got wtfpawned and it was funny as hell 1 mil zero's

Its like: "im sparticus(zero)" No "im sparticus(zero)", I am the sparticus(zero)

NIna is gonna be the next hitler and murder all the japanese (jews) people.

And seriously whats up with the hatred and all that i mean them brits wanted to cleanse the entire region from elevens(japanese) I mean the hatred in this show is just too much :O

Also I wanna see more Rolo xD, and that chinese dude wih the sword. Too many characters to have so development :S
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 18:53   Link #302
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I believe he will fight... but is this fight the one of the Japanese's ? I am not sure...
He did to say to the Japanese that it was not needed to fight anymore to Japan, and implied that the SAZ was good enough... which is also my opinion... but, while it is better than what they could have hoped for without Zero, he gave them so many victories that they were hoping for true freedom and independance...
Zero is charismatic leader but he needs to maintain the faith in his ranks... his reliability has been hit by various incidents like the Black Rebellion, the submarine where he unreacheable and accepting the SAZ, which is a satisfactory step, but not exactly what the Japanese, or a good members of the BK were hoping for....

It is true that Zero is a charismatic leader and that it definitely helps...
Kallen and Diethard, or even Tamaki would fall in the category of person who would follow him no matter what, but many japanese fighting only for their country will lose attachment for the cause (it would be fitting Tôdô, for example)... Well, I guess that other countries inhabitants will join him... but the true challenge for Lelouch is to reinforce the image that the BK the allies of justice, rather than just fighting for a country independance...
Ah, but those who do not truly believe in Zero did not participate in the SAZ, they followed him into exile. These one million were all the ones who placed their faith in Zero, while a big number is not anywhere close to the entire population of Elevens, most of who probably didn't want to go on.

And I don't know, Todoue's the type of guy I could see would find appeal as such a noble idea of 'being Japanese is from your heart" considering his code of honor and rather open mind

In any event, recruiting abroad will be fine, he already has as many loyalist willing to follow him into an ice-berg, so I foresee few problems in convincing others to join based on the figure of the ally of justice
Quote:
In my opinion, the choice Suzaku made was to either listen his own opinions (Zero must die !) or the law and the choice made by Euphie and Nunnally.
So, he rather actually didn't let his own opinions prevail than the other way around...
If the Emperor orders Nunnally to be used as a bait, even at the cost of her safety, I am not sure what he can do even if it makes him sickc... again, it is not like he didn't already murder countless of Japanese... and you will remember that he was the one who was supposed to execute Tôdô, which used to be a person close to him, but he had clearly resigned to that...
Suzaku has changed a bit, but I am not sure the change goes this far...

Besides, Suzaku is bound to chase Zero and so go out of Japan, so Nunnally may not be all that safe either once he is gone...
I thought differently, it was his opinion that Zero should be shot, and ultimately it is still his opinion that fueled him to follow those orders, as there was no rule to stop in since it could be easily argued either way.

He didn't really murder 'countless' Japanese, he fought them in battle, in war, and most of the time he wanted to help them. And he was not clearly resigned to the task given how shaken up he was while Lloyd was signing the form, he just said that in the end they would be enemies, doesn't mean he still didn't feel close to Todoue since they came to an understanding during the battle in Episode 17 >_>

Suzaku's word still carries a lot of weight, and Nunnally is still a Governor-General, it'll be fine, the Emperor also doesn't seem to care one way or another so nobodies going to use her as a hostage to draw Zero out since few people know who Zero is or have the authority to do something as drastic as that... <_<
Old 2008-05-25, 19:01   Link #303
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
But I think this episode just proved that even now Suzaku won't turn a blind-eye to something like that, which Lelouch had counted on for the exodus, and will probably continue to count on in the future for all the remaining people left behind in Area 11, Nunnally included
no offense but suzaku is a fag. I would hold some respect if he was at leats 1% like martin luther king or gandi or did some violent less protests instead the only things i see in the show is him killing either elevens or people from other countries. SO he aint nothing but a machosist like that kid said and its a plain retarded view to see him wearing japanese clothes then later on have him decide on whether or not to shoot japanese people.

Just my opinion not directed at you but just that i sorta disagree with how he changed. He didnt change at all and if you ask me he only focused on taking down zero yet every japanese person loves idiolizes Zero.

In fact i think he hasnt even seen/talked to a common japanese person on the street in ages.
Old 2008-05-25, 19:04   Link #304
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
no offense but suzaku is a fag. I would hold some respect if he was at leats 1% like martin luther king or gandi or did some violent less protests instead the only things i see in the show is him killing either elevens or people from other countries. SO he aint nothing but a machosist like that kid said and its a plain retarded view to see him wearing japanese clothes then later on have him decide on whether or not to shoot japanese people.

Just my opinion not directed at you but just that i sorta disagree with how he changed. He didnt change at all and if you ask me he only focused on taking down zero yet every japanese person loves idiolizes Zero.

In fact i think he hasnt even seen/talked to a common japanese person on the street in ages.
I'm not arguing that he's changed, the exact opposite because that concern for Nunnally has always been a part of his character, as was his rather odd way of taking care of the Japanese. He's still an idiot and an ass, but he's an idiot and an ass who I think will at least keep his word on this matter
Old 2008-05-25, 19:07   Link #305
Asrialys

lol Anyone else notice the dog with a Zero helmet on?
Old 2008-05-25, 19:10   Link #306
hero147

Nice dress, Cecile!!!!
Soo Sayoko knows Lelouch is Zero, I love that smile of hers when she looks at him. Could she be Lelouch's next love interest! WE shall find out, when Dann posts next....
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:14   Link #307
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Some one would try and use Nunally as a hostage at this point? LOL - the very thought tickles me. And especially now since 'Onii-san's' Black Knights' manpower has grown exponentially.

Great move - I loved the flash mob approach.

Still, letting them go was the right thing to do - killing them would have just worsen Britannia in the eyes of everyone, not just the remaining Japanese.
Old 2008-05-25, 19:15   Link #308
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw;
And seriously whats up with the hatred and all that i mean them brits wanted to cleanse the entire region from elevens(japanese) I mean the hatred in this show is just too much :O
Oh, really? If you think the hatred is too much in Code Geass, try watching Gundam Seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35
Still, letting them go was the right thing to do - killing them would have just worsen Britannia in the eyes of everyone, not just the remaining Japanese.
Yeah, more or less. A second massacre would've ruied Britannia's image in the eyes of the world and in the eyes of the japanese. A second massacre would also have made SAZ a 100% impossiiblity, which is part of the reason that Suzaku got so panicky and reacted the way he did; Euphies and Nunnally's dream would've been ruined forever
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:19   Link #309
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I'm not arguing that he's changed, the exact opposite because that concern for Nunnally has always been a part of his character, as was his rather odd way of taking care of the Japanese. He's still an idiot and an ass, but he's an idiot and an ass who I think will at least keep his word on this matter
ooh lol my bad.

Well lets all at least hope that instead of working for racists Suzaku would really try to oppose the way japanese get treated instead of going after zero. That way the people might even like him and we can seeing an ending of some sort cuz i have absolutely no idea where the story is going only that im entertained by seeing all kinds of tricks xD

Quote:
Oh, really? If you think the hatred is too much in Code Geass, try watching Gundam Seed
Yeah^^ i saw gundam seed though i somehow find code geass a bit worse i dunno why maybe because in gundam seed the coordinators have a fighting chance and stuff whereas here japan is taken from the japanese. my lil cousin was wanting to watch it too and i decided to not let him watch it cuz of the hate.

btw anyone has an idea on what the emperor said with oppose the gods or having the gods strength or something. Cuz i somehow believe that having all those geass abilities or indirectly puts you in a better position to rule. lulu now has 2(with rolo)

Last edited by wtfftw; 2008-05-25 at 19:32.
Old 2008-05-25, 19:20   Link #310
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Wow...
AMAZING EPISODE.

Xingke is Too ballin. He's too mysterious and too sick. He's like the Zero that's more patient and combined with Suzaku's strength, perhaps more.
And he holds himself high, is well composed, and everything. Xingke has something to him that I just can't ignore.

1 Mil Zeros.. That's brilliant! Had NO idea that would have happened.

I bet Nina's going to mass murder them.

When's Cornelia coming back?~??

Suzaku and Lelouch still love each other as friends. Their connection is still strong and deep. I dare say their ties are stronger than before, due to the anti-each other stuff that's been going on.

No C.C. this episode.. No girls this episode.. Oh wells.

Man, when the next Geass episode comes, the bomb's go'n be dropped.. Heavy.

Things are going to be real tight soon...

Can't wait!

And just a question..
Is next week episode going to be delayed or something?

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:24   Link #311
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

A charge-up episode before we go into action.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:39   Link #312
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Just one thing. Out of those 1 million, wouldnt at least one person leak the information about every one is going to have a Zero custom? Or did he geass every one so it wouldnt be leaked *_* ? .
Old 2008-05-25, 19:45   Link #313
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Just one thing. Out of those 1 million, wouldnt at least one person leak the information about every one is going to have a Zero custom? Or did he geass every one so it wouldnt be leaked *_* ? .
This proves that Britannian intel sucks big time.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:49   Link #314
wtfftw

Quote:
nah either they is gangsta or the brits dont speak japanese and are like

1 Million Elevens (japanese): 衣服
2 Random Brit: "Eleven what did you say?"

Cultural gap
Old 2008-05-25, 19:49   Link #315
EnKor
Bzzt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
This proves that Britannian intel sucks big time.
As SSgt. Griggs would say, "Score one for military intelligence."

Speaking of intelligence, I'm kinda surprised that Toudo didn't make the connection that Suzaku would know Zero's true identity.
EnKor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:50   Link #316
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Nah.

I think it's just another demonstration of the standalone complex. Except everyone works together in this situation somehow.

Lol Ogi..
"Goodbye, Britannian"

Haha.

Think about it..

If you were an Eleven, and you were about to become liberated, and all of a sudden you have the exact costume of your "savior" put on you, would you rat him out, or proudly proclaim with the other 999,999, "I am Zero!"

I know what I'll do.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:51   Link #317
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
Quote:
I don't think so. Since the massacre maid by Euphy, japanise people lost the very last drop of trast to britania and thought about remakin of SAR of Japan - "it's just another massacre trap" There was no point to any of them to leak the info))))
Daito-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:54   Link #318
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Well, consider this, these people would have been drawn in under the assumption that they would join the SAZ, because they trust and believe in Zero. Those who come would not have any reason to leak any information in the first place, and it's not like Britannia was actively seeking such knowledge either since they wanted Zero to talk to the Japanese to begin with
Old 2008-05-25, 19:55   Link #319
Kristen
*Author

Zero... Why did I ever doubt you?

I'm glad. I thought he was going to betray the Nippon ideas last episode, but he came up with a great idea. And it's a nice positive note to end on before a one week break.
I still feel like this is going to end up with a bad end, but it definitely is feeling really good right now.

Interesting that the Geass is still active in Suzaku... They should show that wall that the girl was making in season 1. XD
Are there any other disastrous Geass's? Like... Maybe he could get Villetta's Knightmare at any time he wants or something... Interesting.

This deserved a 10. Even though it wasn't really drama filled, the music combined with the nice feeling made it worth it.
Old 2008-05-25, 19:58   Link #320
tenken627
what Yagi said

I don't get it.

What is the point of exile? Why not just up and leave?

Trading in exile for wiping crimes clean would mean refraining from any attacks against Britannia in the near future. Attacking Britannia again would just mean Zero is a criminal again, or part of an aggressor nation.

And, why even make the deal in the first place? By agreeing to a truce and the SAZ, there is no reason for any action against the Black Knights anyways if they stop their terrorist attacks. There should be no need to make a deal for the lives of the Black Knights. Britannia never won the war, it was a truce.

I don't know. Does it make sense?
tenken627 is offline   Reply With Quote