AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka LN - Steeplechase Chapter (Volume 13) Rating
Perfect 10 13 20.63%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 20.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 26.98%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 17.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.17%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.17%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.59%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-05-04, 00:15   Link #1701
Echizen777

That Yuri line. Tatsuya is fabulous Miyuki is more calm about her feelings it seems according to the spoilers, it also makes her look more possessive... She would have furiously blushed in a situation like this before.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 00:50   Link #1702
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Looks like an OCR scan. Quite poor though, loads of mistakes. Actual readers would struggle a bit, never mind a machine.

Spoiler for Only interesting part:

Yuri \o/

Spoiler for Also:

[\o/ intensifies]
Man thx for the spoilers man, little bread crumbs that keeps us alive while waiting for the translation.
Is kasumi having a crush on tatsuya, for someone who "supposedly" doesn't like him she sure got a little jealous and angry at him . This is very interesting can`t wait to read the full chapter soon
Not to mention she called him an exceptional magician
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 00:53   Link #1703
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
Man thx for the spoilers man, little bread crumbs that keeps us alive while waiting for the translation.
Is kasumi having a crush on tatsuya, for someone who "supposedly" doesn't like him she sure got a little jealous and angry at him . This is very interesting can`t wait to read the full chapter soon
Well Izumi told her twin sister about his achievement on the last 9sc and he did blow their magic on practice room
Old 2014-05-04, 01:01   Link #1704
Luckmonth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Looks like an OCR scan. Quite poor though, loads of mistakes. Actual readers would struggle a bit, never mind a machine.

Spoiler for Only interesting part:

Yuri \o/

Spoiler for Also:

[\o/ intensifies]
Wahh,,thx Seitsuki-sama
"Everyone lives bound and depend on knowledge or perception itself, it's called reality. But knowledge or the perception that something vague. Could Just the fact it's just an illusion, all people living in the assumptions. "
Sorry I'm not good in English
Luckmonth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 01:17   Link #1705
Diocar

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
Thanks to Seitsuki-tan, my former indifference about shipping has been reborn into an intense longing for any ending with Tatsuya and Miyuki. I have finally fallen for the insidious murmurs of the viability of this ship! I have succumbed to the dastardly insinuations of this ship's occupants and especially of Captain Seitsuki-sama! I can finally proclaim that, Be it a romantic ending or a platonic one, as long as the two of them are together in some way, I'll be extremely satisfied.

Because let's face it... Miyuki-chan is a flawless goddess. Not even the anime can take that away from her.

Seitsuki-sama, what are your orders on how to react when this ship is threatened by pirates (Erika and Mayumi ships)?
Erica doesn t have a ship. It is more of a little sinking boat with pampz throwing buckets of water out. And mayumi has a huge fleet that is going to shoot you down lol.
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 01:26   Link #1706
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post
Erica doesn t have a ship. It is more of a little sinking boat with pampz throwing buckets of water out. And mayumi has a huge fleet that is going to shoot you down lol.
ahahahahahahahahahahaha that's pretty damn good. Man you made my day.

And yes i`m a attack battlecruiser in mayumi's fleet
Old 2014-05-04, 01:34   Link #1707
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Are we getting offtopic here ?

On-topic: the creator of those doll are shocked about tatsuya destroying them
Old 2014-05-04, 01:48   Link #1708
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Are we getting offtopic here ?

On-topic: the creator of those doll are shocked about tatsuya destroying them
of course he is, to see a magician that can attack pushion information bodies aka the parasites, without the use of mental interference spells its quite insane. Not to mention tats is wasting his dolls like they are target dummies.
Hell just watching him using decomposition, the most difficult magic of them all, like its something ordinary its a shock.
Old 2014-05-04, 01:50   Link #1709
Chimurry

Quote:
I dont see She fit the Tsundere profile, more likely is She can see her Onee Sama going so deep that even hide info from her dad, making the question wheres Mayumi loyalty lies, is matter of time she disclose this fact to Tats, keep in mind Mayumi several times has been hiding things or misleading and even have like a year since Her Dad ask (cough, cough: order) to bringing the siblings, all this issue must have Kasumi and Izumi really worried.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 02:19   Link #1710
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
I dont see She fit the Tsundere profile, more likely is She can see her Onee Sama going so deep that even hide info from her dad, making the question wheres Mayumi loyalty lies, is matter of time she disclose this fact to Tats, keep in mind Mayumi several times has been hiding things or misleading and even have like a year since Her Dad ask (cough, cough: order) to bringing the siblings, all this issue must have Kasumi and Izumi really worried.
you make a good point. You think mayumi kept things secret and didn't bring tatsuya at the house because she knows he is from the yotsuba, especially now that she knows her father is planing something that involves the yotsuba, she avoids the tatsuya subject,by hiding facts, misleading or right out lie, because her father might use him in his plans that involves the yotsubas?
Old 2014-05-04, 02:34   Link #1711
Chimurry

Quote:
you make a good point. You think mayumi kept things secret and didn't bring tatsuya at the house because she knows he is from the yotsuba, especially now that she knows her father is planing something that involves the yotsuba, she avoids the tatsuya subject,by hiding facts, misleading or right out lie, because her father might use him in his plans that involves the yotsubas?
I hope the Mods could understand this: Kazumi could be acting like this due to Mayumi actions, misleading or "passive" when Tatsuya comes to the table in her house, Izumi should have the same feeling, but both sisters are different, MAyumi inner talk during SS give base to your thinking.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 02:55   Link #1712
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Tatsuya uses Mayumi's network but Mayumi is the only one who knows about Koichi's plan. I think it makes sense when you consider Mayumi's SS. Everyone would agree that Kasumi is more attached to her big sis than Izumi(siscon?).How she embraced her happily after her return is another proof.

Then they talked about Mayumi's "harem". Kasumi approves of Hirofumi, Katsuto and even Hanzo that they were not supposed to know, Izumi disapproves of the 3, how they know about him is still a mystery(maybe they have ESP) but Izumi said they know all the men she is speaking with and effectively she knows about Tatsuya since the 9SC at least. After learning that, Kasumi was dumbfounded because she was the only one who didn't know him. So, Kasumi sees Tatsuya as an unknown factor who is too familiar with her beloved sister, the fact that they were in an ambiguous situation when she saw him annoys her even more.

Izumi instead said Mayumi lower her guard when she is with him and that she doesn't like it(after only 2 discussions? Izumi has definitely ESP). But she noticed that he understand girls's feelings after his reaction when Kasumi ran away after the fight with Whippou. So, she approves of Tatsuya . Kasumi sees him as a rival too, which is the reason she joined the Comitee.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 03:19   Link #1713
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Do you think that the creator of the dolls want to hunt mahesvara so he can experiment I have feeling that he might in the future
Old 2014-05-04, 03:32   Link #1714
kidswable

Quote:
Do you think that the creator of the dolls want to hunt mahesvara so he can experiment I have feeling that he might in the future
before he/she do that, make sure to take as many as possible of his "seed". his gen is so good it is broken.

I think the other family will do anything to get his seed.

Quote:
You know I think miyuki won't allow it

On-topic: I do wonder if the 9sc kudou will be main antagonist hmm...
oh really, I thought miyuki will be the first one in line. or she could be the one who take it out
kidswable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 03:41   Link #1715
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidswable View Post
before he/she do that, make sure to take as many as possible of his "seed". his gen is so good it is broken.

I think the other family will do anything to get his seed.

Old 2014-05-04, 04:12   Link #1716
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
I think a lot of people will try to find out the real person under the mahesvara mask really is. That's why maya wants the siblings to lay low at the house.
Even if he tries the moment he finds out about him being an yotsuba that alone will ruin his day not to mention the military, which views tatsuya as an invaluable asset.
Quote:

allow it? she will probably ice them all if they try such a thing, and when she get involved the whole yotsuba will get involved.

On-topic: kudou will not be the main antagonist, that is still Zhou and his boss The Black Sage but kudou will definitely be a person of interest. I still think he will do something with the information he has about tatsuya at some point.
Old 2014-05-04, 08:59   Link #1717
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
Seitsuki-sama, what are your orders on how to react when this ship is threatened by pirates (Erika and Mayumi ships)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post
Quote:
And yes i`m a attack battlecruiser in mayumi's fleet
Reminder, shipping wars are not permitted here. Don't go there unless you want the mod hammer to pound upon your head.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 09:36   Link #1718
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Reminder, shipping wars are not permitted here. Don't go there unless you want the mod hammer to pound upon your head.
i`m not gonna start shipping it was just a joke to Diocar post with the fleet reference
Old 2014-05-04, 10:01   Link #1719
Ultragunner

you know, after reading the spoiler, I definitely feel the author has pushed in a common trope! in anime, and that is the girl who "hate" the MC while having yuri vibes . You have to admit that these two stereotypes are quite common, and they usually go together (in 1 girl that is ), here they have been split apart to Izumi (the "yuri") and Kasumi ("hating" the MC)

But hey, at least Kasumi doesn't appear to hate men altogether (remember her moment with Shippou?)
Old 2014-05-04, 19:52   Link #1720
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
you know, after reading the spoiler, I definitely feel the author has pushed in a common trope! in anime, and that is the girl who "hate" the MC while having yuri vibes . You have to admit that these two stereotypes are quite common, and they usually go together (in 1 girl that is ), here they have been split apart to Izumi (the "yuri") and Kasumi ("hating" the MC)

But hey, at least Kasumi doesn't appear to hate men altogether (remember her moment with Shippou?)
I think Kasumi secretly admires and idolizes Tatsuya but is in denial....

On a side note, I think Izumi and Fumiya would get along well and Kasumi and Ayako would be in each other's throat....
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote