Old 2004-09-13, 23:00   Link #2
itachi2k4

Send a message via AIM to itachi2k4
also i want to know what u think about the fight s.sasuke vs. s.sasuke
itachi2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 23:47   Link #3
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Hey, that looks pretty tight. I'm downloading a Kakashi VS Gai and Naruto VS Sasuke right now...
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 00:02   Link #4
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi2k4
also i want to know what u think about the fight s.sasuke vs. s.sasuke
Okay, don't take what I'm about to say too seriously.

1. Shuriken usage. Generally this is okay, but against Sharingan Sasuke shuriken throwing only gives you a pause to be hit with his Up+A. Same with Katon

2. Chaining. With the up Up+A I noticed you didn't chain it. this may be something you did to make it less cheap, however i saw a fair number of instances where a Up+A; Down+B;Down+B; Chidori would've ended the match.

3. Kawarimi from Up+A. I saw this some, this is a serious NoNo, as S. Sasuke could just Up+A to evade and possibly hit you thus making you waste chakra.

Other than those, it looked pretty good to me.
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 01:20   Link #5
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Very good looking fights. Too bad this game won't come out in the US... =/

Looks like it totally owns DBZ games here.

Gai, "DYNAMIC ENTRY!" hahahaha.
Old 2004-09-14, 02:07   Link #6
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Roberto
1. Shuriken usage. Generally this is okay, but against Sharingan Sasuke shuriken throwing only gives you a pause to be hit with his Up+A. Same with Katon
I have to agree, though don't forget that the Goukakyuu no Jutsu is the most damaging jutsu in the game if used correctly. Try to bait your opponent into a kawarimi, then when his chakra is low you run in and grab-throw, if you time it right you can now Goukakyuu no Jutsu his butt when he's on the ground, and there's nothing he can do about it other than enjoying the feeling of losing like 75%+ of his hp if you're on maximum chakra.
Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 02:21   Link #7
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

There is also this thread for more discussion about this game... I found out about your site from the Gamefaqs boards... nice job putting up videos... it's always nice to see how other people play this game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd
though don't forget that the Goukakyuu no Jutsu is the most damaging jutsu in the game if used correctly.
yeah... that move is dangerous in that kind of a situation... though a tech roll would save you from that damage...

only a few more months till part 3...
Old 2004-09-14, 02:50   Link #8
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
I seriously don't see what the point of playing S. Sasuke is if you plan on playing him legit. But that's just me. You're a solid player, you need to learn to get out of your habits of throwing shit. Play a match without touching the A button, (meaning don't use any A related attacks) and when you do hit A just restart the match, other then that, you're pretty cool. Also d+B, B chains into the air super and if you throw and do a katon no jitsu it'll hit em' while they're near the ground, but they can tech it, both are kinda lame, but hey, any new mix up is better then none at all.

But yeah all you need to know for improvement is to stop throwing crap.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 11:28   Link #9
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I must say even though he got beat, Sergio’s blocking and countering skills were most excellent.
That’s how I fight in most beat-em-up games.
I pride my self on 98 wins In Tekken tag tournament (Survival mode) mostly using the block and counter tactic.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 18:07   Link #10
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

I wish i could play againest you guys as i consider my self the best S.Sasuke fighter
Old 2004-09-15, 00:03   Link #11
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

So what do you guys think was the best fight? S Sasuke VS S Sasuke?
Old 2004-09-15, 01:19   Link #12
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
yeah... that move is dangerous in that kind of a situation... though a tech roll would save you from that damage...

only a few more months till part 3...
Actually, if timed correctly there is no help from a tech roll either, but that takes some really sweet timing from the Sasuke-player. I prefer normal Sasuke over Sharingan no Sasuke btw, I play better with him for some reason (when I'm not abusing u+A of course, anyone can win with Sharingan no Sasuke if s/he thinks a little with how s/he uses u+A :P).

And yeah, I have preordered GNT3. Have any release dates been given yet?
Old 2004-09-15, 02:44   Link #13
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Whats Goukakyuu no Jutsu ?
Old 2004-09-15, 04:37   Link #14
CrackHack
Yet Another No-Lifer

both of those games look intresting, but i have two questions:

a) Does sharingan help anything on GNT2? if it does, what?

b) Does sharingan help anything on Narutimate hero (cause kakashi did some moves to orochimaru, then suddenly he just did sharingan)? if it does, what?
CrackHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 17:12   Link #15
itachi2k4

Send a message via AIM to itachi2k4
no sharigan does not help sasuke in gnt2 but sharigan kakashi can copy and respond with there own special back at them if u press back B before they do the special and i really don't play n hero so i can't tell u much about sharigan in that game
itachi2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 17:20   Link #16
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Whats Goukakyuu no Jutsu ?
The Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique!!

The most used fire attack in the anime if you are still not sure what im talking about...
Old 2004-09-15, 18:01   Link #17
FearTheMullet

So far I've watched some narutimate hero vids (gaara vs naruto, and Sasuke vs naruto) What the hes naruto do in this game besides have no special moves :P
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 19:00   Link #18
Kidd
SD Translator

btw, first of all, it's "Naltimate Hero" no matter what any sites say. Finish the game and it will say this using our characters in the actual game, I'd say the actual game developers have the right of deciding the title of a game, heh heh. Naltimate as in a Naruto version of Ultimate I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackHack
both of those games look intresting, but i have two questions:

a) Does sharingan help anything on GNT2? if it does, what?

b) Does sharingan help anything on Narutimate hero (cause kakashi did some moves to orochimaru, then suddenly he just did sharingan)? if it does, what?
a) Sharingan no Kakashi can copy moves like previously stated. Also he can hypnotize his enemies and run behind them quickly (gameplay wise this means that his counter move teleports him behind the opponents back). Sharingan no Sasuke just has the Sharingan for show, and to do Chidori of course.

b) In Naltimate Hero both Sasuke and Kakashi can use the Sharingan to copy the opponent's fighting style. Though really, all characters are so freaking similar in the game anyway so it's more or less just a difference of what happens when you press Down Down Circle (or do the character specific special jutsu-combo by pressing a specific direction on the d-pad at the last hit of a Circle mashing combo). Oh and if you copy Zabuza or Orochimaru-sama you'll get a sword... and if you copy Gaara you get sand (wtf? o_Ox ). Well, that's pretty much all there is to it. *shrug*

If you're planning on getting a Naruto game, trust me when I say Gekitou Ninja Taisen is the better way to go. Sure Naltimate Hero might look cooler from the trailers but in actual gameplay it falls flat. It's just a super stale and badly made SSBM clone with some neat Naruto jutsu imho.

EDIT: This is comparing GNT2 and NH1. NH1 and GNT3 isn't released atm but I'd say get one of them if you want one of the Naruto games now, spending money on GNT2 when GNT3 is just a few months away or NH1 when NH2 (which has promised a lot of boost on it's gameplay) is just a few weeks away.
Old 2004-09-16, 01:08   Link #19
NeoKakashi
Copy-Ninja NeoKakashi

Send a message via AIM to NeoKakashi
Quote:
I prefer normal Sasuke over Sharingan no Sasuke btw, I play better with him for some reason (when I'm not abusing u+A of course, anyone can win with Sharingan no Sasuke if s/he thinks a little with how s/he uses u+A :P).
Hehehe, I play as the normal one also, as I hate the Chidori; too hard to pull off on a really good player/Level 4 computer Plus Shishi Rendan kicks t3h major ass, although they messed it up, because the "mada mada" is supposed to go with the one where he says "Shishi Rendan" but he says something compleatly different that time.

BTW someone should create a Naruto GNT3 thread where we can talk our asses of about this cool game. Uhh, I'm so lazy >_<

Tenten better kick some ass, or I shall kick some ass!
NeoKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 01:41   Link #20
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Quote:
And yeah, I have preordered GNT3. Have any release dates been given yet?
The release data on Gamefaqs says that the game's release date is 12/31/04 ... I was hoping it would come out in the early weeks of December... hopefully the game will get released earlier...