Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2022-03-19, 23:15   Link #3761
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
So... today's episode is another "Well, shit." kind of episode.

First off, even Revice didn't ultimately escape a certain Rider trend.

Spoiler for Today:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-22, 18:08   Link #3762
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
So... today's episode is another "Well, shit." kind of episode.

First off, even Revice didn't ultimately escape a certain Rider trend.

Spoiler for Today:
Pretty sure George transforming is a red herring. The stamp will have another effect, most likely curing Vice's berserk state and granting Revice the new form seen at the end of the preview.
Old 2022-03-26, 22:03   Link #3763
kiak666

Watched Raw for both Revice Episode 28 and Vail Episode 1:

Spoiler for Revice Episode 28:

Spoiler for Vail Episode 1:

Last edited by kiak666; 2022-03-27 at 06:54.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-27, 17:03   Link #3764
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm glad we're finally done with Olteca. He started boring me a long time ago. The story made it obvious he was just a pawn and it was annoying to see him act like a big shot. Good riddance.

The Gifu statue extending a hand just to bitch slap Aguilera was the funniest shit.

And I was wrong, George did become the newest Rider. He's better than Hiromi too, but I guess the latter was hampered by Vail.
Old 2022-04-04, 07:01   Link #3765
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hiromi coming back like that is pretty weird. The episode was mostly a recap, but the story did advance a bit. Sakura is going to live with Weekend (great decision, there ) and we saw what Giff looks like, which puts a rest to the theory he was the red demon who killed Genta's family. Instead, it's the other more obvious theory that is most likely right: the red demon is Vail.

George's recap video was the best one by the way. Dude randomly included aerobics bits
Old 2022-04-04, 09:22   Link #3766
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Hiromi coming back like that is pretty weird. The episode was mostly a recap, but the story did advance a bit. Sakura is going to live with Weekend (great decision, there ) and we saw what Giff looks like, which puts a rest to the theory he was the red demon who killed Genta's family. Instead, it's the other more obvious theory that is most likely right: the red demon is Vail.

George's recap video was the best one by the way. Dude randomly included aerobics bits
Toei : You want to know how Hiromi survive? Go buy our Blu-Ray.

Old 2022-04-04, 18:24   Link #3767
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Seriously? What a bad joke.
Old 2022-04-05, 21:28   Link #3768
justavisitor

Quote:

Couldn't agree more.

In addition, George answered the question why he was so cruel to Hiromi...my boss told me to do this ...it's not convincing but that's the best we got...I think it's more like the change of direction from the script writer. George was way eviler before, but that's my opinion

And is it just me who thinks George's daddy has an evil plan hidden? He reminds me of that evil belt-san from kamen rider drive
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-06, 00:11   Link #3769
kiak666

Looks like Revice's final form Vistamp has been leaked:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoiler for First Thought:

Last edited by kiak666; 2022-04-06 at 06:16.
Old 2022-04-10, 07:51   Link #3770
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

OMG Hyper Mute-- I mean Musou Genmu and Thousand Ark are real.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Toei really took fanfic route when it comes to fanservice for those two, I see.

Old 2022-04-10, 18:04   Link #3771
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kamiya and Suzumura showing up in this week's Revice was fun.

So Ikki's not only disappearing from pictures, he's also starting to lose his memories. Is it a side-effect of the contract he made with Vice as a kid?
Old 2022-04-10, 19:15   Link #3772
kiak666

Subaru Kimura shilling himself through Vice is certainly a sight to behold. And poor Tamaki , I'm surprised the punch didn't knock him out cold...

Also, could the demon that appears right in front of Akaishi be the one that killed Genta's parents?

Last edited by kiak666; 2022-04-10 at 19:26.
Old 2022-04-11, 06:56   Link #3773
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Also, could the demon that appears right in front of Akaishi be the one that killed Genta's parents?
It definitely is. And as I said earlier, it's most likely Vail.
Old 2022-04-16, 23:00   Link #3774
kiak666

Watched Revice Episode 31 RAW:

- Looks like Kanon is right, the demon from last episode is indeed Vail, and Dr. Akemi has just raised herself a death flag as she spots Akaishi talking to the demon (whom she can't see).

- We learned that Ikki quits soccer due to his guilt of accidentally injuring his friend during a training session. We also learn that he's losing his memory due to the contract he made with Vice as a child.

- Looks like even without Vail, the Demons Driver still has some kind of demonic influence, as George is shown to be in a trance for a brief moment when he looks at the Driver.

- Next week we'll see Sakura and Aguillera settle their differences once and for all (hopefully).
Old 2022-04-16, 23:58   Link #3775
B214

Quote:
Watched Revice Episode 31 RAW:

- Looks like Kanon is right, the demon from last episode is indeed Vail, and Dr. Akemi has just raised herself a death flag as she spots Akaishi talking to the demon (whom she can't see).

- We learned that Ikki quits soccer due to his guilt of accidentally injuring his friend during a training session. We also learn that he's losing his memory due to the contract he made with Vice as a child.

- Looks like even without Vail, the Demons Driver still has some kind of demonic influence, as George is shown to be in a trance for a brief moment when he looks at the Driver.

- Next week we'll see Sakura and Aguillera settle their differences once and for all (hopefully).
Makes me wonder if Hiromi will return and use the Demons Driver again or will George still use it.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-18, 06:30   Link #3776
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:

It's kinda funny- we had Sakura go against the Deadman I assume that's what the flower thing was) and fall into the same trap, and then the rest of the episode just... forgot about her.

So, with next week being Sakura (and Aguillera) focused, hopefully we can get some sort of closure. Though I'm personally still expecting Aguillera to now be Last Boss or something.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-18, 06:55   Link #3777
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Based on the preview, Sakura will get her ass kicked and leave it to Ikki to save Aguilera. I can't say I like it, Aguilera has been Sakura's frenemy from the start, she should be the one to do it. That'd be like Ikki defeating Kagerou instead of Daiji, it's just wrong.
Old 2022-04-18, 08:44   Link #3778
kiak666

Quote:
Based on the preview, Sakura will get her ass kicked and leave it to Ikki to save Aguilera. I can't say I like it, Aguilera has been Sakura's frenemy from the start, she should be the one to do it. That'd be like Ikki defeating Kagerou instead of Daiji, it's just wrong.
I understand your concern but let's not jump to conclusions now.

Though speaking of Sakura, our girl can't seem to fight in full strength due to Giff's influence as shown in this episode.

Since Ikki and Daiji can now fight freely after obtaining their latest upgrade, I hope this is a foreshadowing that Jeanne will get her own upgrade to keep up with her brothers.
Old 2022-04-18, 18:39   Link #3779
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I understand your concern but let's not jump to conclusions now.

Though speaking of Sakura, our girl can't seem to fight in full strength due to Giff's influence as shown in this episode.

Since Ikki and Daiji can now fight freely after obtaining their latest upgrade, I hope this is a foreshadowing that Jeanne will get her own upgrade to keep up with her brothers.
I would definitely appreciate her getting an upgrade too. It would make perfect sense too since Papazaki should want the one Kamen Rider on his side to be powerful.
Old 2022-04-22, 03:10   Link #3780
B214

Well I guess Toei decides to end the sister plot and go back to Ikki and Vice. Final form setup in progress now.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu