AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-10-03, 01:54   Link #9801
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post

What this from?
and this

Old 2012-10-03, 02:15   Link #9802
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
and this

Stocking from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 16:20   Link #9803
sid67max68

Please help trying to find name of movie..

Ok, so I have been trying to figure out the name of a samurai movie I am not 100% sure it was an anime I haven't seen it since around 2002 maybe even earlier. I am starting to loose my mind because a lot of my friends are saying I am making this up and if I am i need to write a real movie around it. So i can only really remember the end fight sequence of the movie. It involved the hero samurai fighting the villain samurai. (real original i know but please bare with me). Threw the fight scene the hero begins to realize he isn't going to be able to beat the villain, and knows this villain can't be allowed to live for he is going to just kill everyone. At one point they end up back to back with each other and the villain has his guard down and at that moment the hero pulls a heroic sacrifice by plunging his katana into his stomach which goes through the villains back and out his stomach. I for the love of all that is awesome in this world can't figure out what this movie or show was. It has almost driven me to pure madness. I am hoping that someone on this forum has seen this before and can shed light on this epic scene i have stuck in my head. Please Please Please someone help me.. Thank you..
sid67max68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 00:47   Link #9804
Tsukasa94

What anime did this come from?

Tsukasa94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 00:49   Link #9805
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
We have this: Anime/Manga/Game identification thread
Old 2012-10-04, 01:55   Link #9806
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukasa94 View Post
Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7762/Yo..._yo_Azazel-san.
Old 2012-10-04, 13:32   Link #9807
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid67max68 View Post
Ok, so I have been trying to figure out the name of a samurai movie I am not 100% sure it was an anime I haven't seen it since around 2002 maybe even earlier. I am starting to loose my mind because a lot of my friends are saying I am making this up and if I am i need to write a real movie around it. So i can only really remember the end fight sequence of the movie. It involved the hero samurai fighting the villain samurai. (real original i know but please bare with me). Threw the fight scene the hero begins to realize he isn't going to be able to beat the villain, and knows this villain can't be allowed to live for he is going to just kill everyone. At one point they end up back to back with each other and the villain has his guard down and at that moment the hero pulls a heroic sacrifice by plunging his katana into his stomach which goes through the villains back and out his stomach. I for the love of all that is awesome in this world can't figure out what this movie or show was. It has almost driven me to pure madness. I am hoping that someone on this forum has seen this before and can shed light on this epic scene i have stuck in my head. Please Please Please someone help me.. Thank you..
I remember something similar happening like that at the end of Samurai Champloo. It was a fight between Jin and Kariya.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 13:50   Link #9808
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

^ Yeah, that description fits too well with the last (?) chapter of Samurai Champloo... or maybe another chapter, but I recall that.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 16:33   Link #9809
sid67max68

I don't think it is samurai champloo

first of thanks for responding.. posted same question on 4 other anime forums this is only one to respond. I really don't think its from samurai champloo because the hero did die. The episode with mugen fighting Shaolin-trained swordsman episode 10 "Lethal Lunacy" is the one maybe your thinking about where he plays dead and mugen catches him on the way in is amazing. I wanna say it was an older anime movie not a t.v. series. I am happy that some people recall this scene. I been looking through all my old anime collections to find it to no e-vale. It wasn't in ninja scroll which i really thought it was. Wasn't in yojimbo, sword of doom, sword of the stranger, 7 samurai. I am really starting to run out of material. I wish blockbuster was still around cause i swear i had rented from there anime section a long time ago. Anyone have any good website with a lot of old samurai movies/anime archives. I have been doing google searches for anime's that end in heroic sacrifice, but no luck. I know google is so touchy with what you search with and am starting to loose hope. If anyone has a link to an anime archive or something like that i could read through that would be awesome because i am not giving up till i find out what this scene was from. Thanks again for your help again..
sid67max68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 22:41   Link #9810
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Looking for a few forgotten name manga's:

Looking for a manga with a middle age guy who went back in time to his high school life. He is trying to prevent his male childhood friend from killing him, by not being a total player in high school. Because back than, he had sexual intercourse with alot of girls and he believe having sex w/ his childhood friend pushed him into murdering the protagonist in the future. ONGOING series btw. forgotten name.

Another one...
rom/com series with senpai with blonde short hair and a fiction made-up girl, that came alive from the protagonist old self made comic at the temple. The fictional girl has super powers and the senpai is the classic, oh he doesn't like me, when there that girl with him.

Another one...#2
theme is people are in hell, being torture by devils. The protagonist is sent to hell and has a newbie devil girl as his master, but instead he abuse her, because she a newb. There also another devil friend (blonde short hair and big boobs), who helps her out. PURELY COMEDY etc.
Old 2012-10-04, 22:59   Link #9811
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
The first one is called Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite.

The second one is called Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu.

The third and final one I believe is called Jigokuren - Love in the Hell.
Old 2012-10-06, 15:17   Link #9812
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Where this pic from?

Last edited by vansonbee; 2012-10-07 at 15:58.
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 14:11   Link #9813
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I recognized all these Emiri Katou's roles (Shiranui, Kagami, Hideyoshi, Mayoi and Sakurako) in this pic but the third one. Which anime this girl belong here ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 14:15   Link #9814
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

The third girl in the pic looks like Sakuya Kamiyama from the Yuri OAV series Candy Boy.
Old 2012-10-07, 20:08   Link #9815
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
The third girl in the pic looks like Sakuya Kamiyama from the Yuri OAV series Candy Boy.
Since I picked them, I'll just ahead and confirm that is correct .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 20:18   Link #9816
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...n82eo2_250.gif
Old 2012-10-08, 20:21   Link #9817
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

That's Asbel Lhant from the Tales of Graces RPG series for the Wii and PS3.
Old 2012-10-09, 08:32   Link #9818
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Any one know where this comes from?

Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 08:56   Link #9819
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Oh, it's my current avatar. Nonomiya Ai from the eroge "Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco".
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 09:21   Link #9820
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Oh, it's my current avatar. Nonomiya Ai from the eroge "Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco".
Got it. Thanks for answering!
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel