AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-26, 16:14   Link #17341
Tachibana
タチバナ

I compared Akuha's and Kahlua's bust to Moka's bust after seeing her in a bra while they were in the plane, Akuha (tight Chinese dress) Kahlua (her white dress) and Moka (in her bra), i did the most intense research and estimated there bust to all be about equal, but Ageha's bust is the biggest ive seen
Old 2010-09-27, 07:25   Link #17342
Chris38

Well, on a little more serious topic ... after rereading through the first few chapter's of the first season ... I think I know why the magic within the Rosario ( or whatever thing that governs how Moka's seal works) let Tsukune remove the seal.

After all, Moka meeting Tsukune ... left a strong impression on her (though it was most likely, because of Tsukune's blood taste ) ... to the point, where Outer Moka screamed for Tsukune's help (despite just knowing him, for 1 day) when Saizou tried to molest her ...

Furthermore, just before Tsukune removed the Rosario he said that, he wants to be Moka's friend ... despite her being a vampire ... while, on the other hand Tsukune being beaten up by Saizou caused Outer Moka to realize her true desire (at that time, at least), which was to have someone who she could call ... a friend ...

While it wasn't exactly something romantic in nature ... Tsukune's desire to become Moka's friend ... as well as Outer Moka's feelings for him, were probably enough for Tsukune to be allowed to remove Moka's Rosario

The reason why Tsukune wasn't able to initially, remove the Rosario during the first battle against Kurumu (who later became Tsukune and Moka's "friend") is probably, because Kurumu's charm technique, probably caused Tsukune and Moka's feelings for each other to be shaken up a little, which I find interesting ... since when Moka (both Inner and Outer Moka) tried to remove herself from Tsukune's life ... Tsukune was able to remove Moka's Rosario, without any problems ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 09:07   Link #17343
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, on a little more serious topic ... after rereading through the first few chapter's of the first season ... I think I know why the magic within the Rosario ( or whatever thing that governs how Moka's seal works) let Tsukune remove the seal.

After all, Moka meeting Tsukune ... left a strong impression on her (though it was most likely, because of Tsukune's blood taste ) ... to the point, where Outer Moka screamed for Tsukune's help (despite just knowing him, for 1 day) when Saizou tried to molest her ...

Furthermore, just before Tsukune removed the Rosario he said that, he wants to be Moka's friend ... despite her being a vampire ... while, on the other hand Tsukune being beaten up by Saizou caused Outer Moka to realize her true desire (at that time, at least), which was to have someone who she could call ... a friend ...

While it wasn't exactly something romantic in nature ... Tsukune's desire to become Moka's friend ... as well as Outer Moka's feelings for him, were probably enough for Tsukune to be allowed to remove Moka's Rosario

The reason why Tsukune wasn't able to initially, remove the Rosario during the first battle against Kurumu (who later became Tsukune and Moka's "friend") is probably, because Kurumu's charm technique, probably caused Tsukune and Moka's feelings for each other to be shaken up a little, which I find interesting ... since when Moka (both Inner and Outer Moka) tried to remove herself from Tsukune's life ... Tsukune was able to remove Moka's Rosario, without any problems ...
I had already figured out the magic behind the Rosary after reading CH34, after all this was mentioned, it became perfectly clear that before all this was said, Moka and Tsukune from the very beginning were destined to be together and changed the world, that will one day bring humans and ayashi together in order to coexist in harmony and peace.

Moka and Tsukune were destined to be lovers, Fate brought those 2 to the Youkai Academy, Fate brought them together, Fate also made it to were Tsukune was able to remove Moka's Rosary not only that Akasha designed the Rosay to only be removed by someone who truly cares for her, someone who means Moka no harm, her destined lover.

But Akasha also said the day the Rosary is removed is the day that Moka will find true happiness and on that day she will meet her destined one, Aono Tsukune. Which would confirm that the moment Akasha snapped on Moka's Rosary, it was there for good not even Akasha would be able to take it off, though forcefully, but we have already seen the result in that happening, this also confirms this.

The reason Tsukune was unable to remove the Rosary those few times was because he didn't not put enough "love" into removing the Rosary which is why it remained on, which is also why the only person who can truly remove the Rosary and no other is Tsukune himself, Moka though was also unable to remove it, probably because Akasha would have thought that Moka would try to remove her Rosary recklessly, she also designed the Rosary like this as well for Moka's safety.

This is good because this also shows how much Akasha truly cared for Moka

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-27 at 09:59.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 09:33   Link #17344
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
But we have seen her with no hood. I believe what we want is no dress,
answer to that is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Akuha's bust is the same as Moka's or Kahlua's, just imagine it with the clothes mysteriously gone missing

And yes about butts....HmmmI guess Kokoa could be it, if it's anime Kokoa whose butt is always seen.
Old 2010-09-27, 11:05   Link #17345
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, you could also look at this matter like that, but you seemed to forget that Outer Moka was able to "remove" the Rosario when she was kidnapped by Kiria in the first season of the manga.

After all, since Moka was able to remove her seal on her own ... with the consequence of the seal, that she wears, being slowly weakened ( and the probable result would be that, Moka's Rosario would eventually break on it's own), it would mean that the Rosario is working a little differently then you think Shinso Tsukune ...

I mean despite knowing what the "key" to Moka's seal is ... as well as how seals "generally" work ... it still hasn't explained how Outer Moka was able to "remove" the Rosario on her own ... after all, what Outer Moka did ... when she was kidnapped by Kiria ... should be "theoretically" impossible to achieve ....
Old 2010-09-27, 11:35   Link #17346
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, your right i did forget to put that in, but it doesn't change the fact that she had to remove it forcefully though, she had to use a lot of phsyical strength in order to do it though, Kurumu also attempted to remove the Rosary from Moka after she was out of school for a day as a result of the "ghoul incident", but was unable to because she did not posses the strength Moka did at that time

However, the Rosary's true purpose is to seal away Moka and memories only be removed by her destined lover, setting her true self and power free, thats the way Akasha designed it to not only protect Moka but for Moka to find true happiness in which case that is Tsukune and like some of us said it will probably be Tsukune to "break" the Rosary to not only release him and Moka from it, but to set Moka free and her true power.

While others can remove the Rosary they must do it forcefully, though it is like you said Chris38 with consequence, but they must posses a lot of phsyical strength just like Omote-Moka in order to do so.

The Rosary is immuned to magical removal, but is not immuned to phsyical removal, if it was immuned to physical removal, Tsukune would probably be unable to remove it.

Yeah, i kinda forgot to include that small detail there.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-27 at 12:54.
Old 2010-09-27, 13:26   Link #17347
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just noticed this...the lead girls and guys are mostly have western youkai background. While Mizore isn't

Moka Kokoa - vamps
Yukari Ruby - Withes
Kurumu - Succubus
Ginei - Werewolf
Tsukune - ghoul in ghoul mode.

Only Mizore is Yuki-Onna
http://www.sarudama.com/japanese_fol...uki_onna.shtml
Old 2010-09-27, 14:05   Link #17348
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, it might be true ... that you need to be physically strong to be able to forcefully remove the Rosario, but if that was true ... then any vampire, for example Kokoa, would be able to forcefully "remove" Moka's Rosario ...

Not to mention Kahula wouldn't be so ... respectful to Moka and congratulate her for awakening in chapter 14 of the Second season ... if anyone could forcefully remove her Rosario ...

After all ... Outer Moka was able to "forcefully" remove the Rosario ... after she started thinking about protecting Tsukune ... her "destined person" ... even at the cost of sacrificing her own "life" ... which makes me think ... that determination and will to protect her "destined person" also had an impact on the seal ... and it's actually, Outer Moka's feelings, at that moment ... as well as her physical strength ... which allowed Outer Moka to forcefully remove the Rosario ...

Simply saying ... I don't think physical strength is the only thing, that is needed to forcefully remove the Rosario ... and the feelings you are conveying at that moment ... are pretty important as well ...
Old 2010-09-27, 15:11   Link #17349
Tachibana
タチバナ

Your right, emotions seem to be the key to actually "remove" the seal itself, but "love" is described to be the most powerful emotion, Tsukune's "love" for Moka has made itself known in the series allowing him to remove it with no problems, even though he was originally human

Kurumu, when trying to remove Moka's seal, she was in emotional pain over Tsukune and her friendship with Moka, but still unable to because she wasnt strong enough nor was she feeling the right emotions, Omote-Moka's reason for removing the seal was her "love" for Tsukune, but had to do it forcefully, because she wasnt the right person to do it, only Tsukune can do this, but also around this time Ura-Moka was also beginning to fall in love with Tsukune even though she didn't show it.

Bottom line, anyone besides Tsukune will always have great difficulty removing Moka's Rosary, no matter who it is, if they want to remove the seal they will need to posses an incredible amount of brute force in order to remove it.

Love falls under the catagory of "emotions", there are different ways on how emotions are used and felt, more to the point there are different forms of love, examples of this include...
Friendship Love
Physical Love
Lover's Love

While Moka felt "love" when trying to remove the Rosary and while it was the right kind, she wasnt the "right" person to do it, it's almost as if the Rosary is bound to Tsukune to where Tsukune is the only 1 the Rosary will allow to remove it. The Rosary itself will put up a strong resistance to those trying to remove it who arnt Tsukune, even Moka herself, but they will then need to use brute force in order to remove it.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-27 at 15:48.
Old 2010-09-27, 15:46   Link #17350
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, it's not like "race" has anything to do with it ... not to mention the fact ... that Tsukune "technically" already belongs to the vampire race, since despite the differences between Tsukune and "born vampires" .... if someone was unaware of them ... Tsukune would already be mistaken as a vampire ...

After all , physically, there are aren't many differences between Tsukune and a "born vampire" ... so it's easy to mistake Tsukune as a vampire as well ... I mean ... despite Tsukune being immune to typical vampire weakness as well as his mentality still being "human" ... the rest of Tsukune's "attributes" are more similar to the physical and mental aspects of a vampire, and it's pretty hard to believe that Tsukune is still partially human ...

On the matter of how Moka's seal works ... I think that we have already discussed this topic thoroughly enough .... and judging from you're last post ... I think you're on the right track ... on how Tsukune is able to remove the Rosary ... without any apparent problems, while Outer Moka couldn't do something like that ...
Old 2010-09-27, 16:15   Link #17351
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah i agree, we can go a little overboard sometimes , i also agree that "race" does not have anything to do with it, i believed he was half and half of the human and vampire "races", i didn't mean it like that basicly i was describing on how Tsukune evolved since the first day he removed the Rosary.

Gets me thinking on how epic the scene is when him and Moka break out of the Rosary, thats gonna be totally epic

All kinds of light shooting everywhere, tons of Shinso power being released resulting in a mini-quake, everybody being like "Holy Sh**, dats a lot of power".

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-27 at 18:31.
Old 2010-09-27, 20:55   Link #17352
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I doubt if Akasha specifically meant for the one to be able to remove the rosary to be a human - it doesn't hurt her any. We know if she was alive, she would approve 100% of Tsukune - after all her own failsafe in removing the rosary was to have true honest feelings for Moka. With her being so far away from where Alucard is, Akasha was sure that if and when Moka was finally released, that her power wouldn't be a factor to wake up Alucard again.

As for Outer being able to 'remove' the rosary, I don't think that 'remove' is the appropiate word. It's more like she broke the thing. How was she able to - hell if I knew. She just kept tugging and tugging and eventually it came apart.
Old 2010-09-27, 23:49   Link #17353
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, I don't think that Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso power's are going to awaken in the current arc, since Tsukune releasing his Shinso power's ... would almost certainly cause Tsukune's Holy Lock to break down ... and like I said ... sometime before, when we were discussing the same topic, I don't think that currently Tsukune has enough control over his vampire power's ... to be able to keep his sanity, without wearing the Holy Lock.

Of course that doesn't stop Ikeda, from pulling out a plot twist, where Tsukune's Shinso power's would awaken, causing the Holy Lock to shatter, but something like that would, pretty much ... further complicate the situation in the Wong family mansion ,,,, which is already pretty delicate ... by having the newspaper club deal with a rampaging Tsukune ... along with Akua, I think that, if something like that happened, it would be pretty hard to deal with, even for someone as strong as Moka is ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-28 at 00:07.
Old 2010-09-28, 00:17   Link #17354
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I doubt if Akasha specifically meant for the one to be able to remove the rosary to be a human - it doesn't hurt her any. We know if she was alive, she would approve 100% of Tsukune - after all her own failsafe in removing the rosary was to have true honest feelings for Moka. With her being so far away from where Alucard is, Akasha was sure that if and when Moka was finally released, that her power wouldn't be a factor to wake up Alucard again.

As for Outer being able to 'remove' the rosary, I don't think that 'remove' is the appropiate word. It's more like she broke the thing. How was she able to - hell if I knew. She just kept tugging and tugging and eventually it came apart.
Tempest is correct. Hell, it could have been an alien that could have taken the Rosary off if it/he? had the same feelings and or gentle nature Tsukune had toward Moka. As to how Moka was able to release herself I think that doubles back to her feelings toward Tsukune as well. It's all about the feelings and flowery crap like that...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 03:21   Link #17355
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

So it's the old fashion love conquers all.
Old 2010-09-28, 04:39   Link #17356
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Hooray for a bit of old fashioned romance hehe

Next chapter soon, hopefully we will see some more resolution of Moka's situation rather than being deliberately left in suspense.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 09:44   Link #17357
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Hooray for a bit of old fashioned romance hehe

Next chapter soon, hopefully we will see some more resolution of Moka's situation rather than being deliberately left in suspense.
Well, I don't think that Moka's condition will get better, while Tsukune is still present within the Rosario ...

Not to mention the fact that ... apart from Tsukune and Moka ... there isin't anyone who could stand a chance against Akua ... so it makes me think that the situation within the Rosario needs to be quickly resolved ... and to do something like that, the events within the Rosario need to get a lot of screentime, so considering that, I think that, the events within the Rosario our probably going to be, what the next chapter .. is going to focus on ...
Old 2010-09-28, 09:58   Link #17358
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ohh yes!
I really need a new R+V chapter now.
Iam pretty depress now, because of a certain game.
That would cheer me up
Old 2010-09-28, 10:01   Link #17359
Johnny
Working the bags...

I doubt Tsukune can come close to even touching Akua let alone going toe to toe with her. He's going to need more then his "Falcon Punch" to handle her. With Moka only thing that would save her is Akua's creepy siscon vibes not wanting to harm her...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 10:15   Link #17360
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akuha seems more eager to see her sister than to fight, confrontation probably won't happen until Moka and Tsukune finally confront Akuha, most likely an exchange of harsh words from Moka to Akuha, Akuha knows she can't make Moka "happy" until she apologizes to Moka for what she had done in the past.

Although, tension seems to be going own between Mommy Wong and Akuha even though Akuha has nothing against her.

We will know when this next chapter comes out, itle be more focused on Moka and Tsukune being in the Rosary, but it will probably show parts of whats happening outside the Rosary.

This is how i see it, we all know how Moka is gonna react to Akuha when they have a reunion, Moka will probably give Akuha some harsh words while she tries to make up with Moka, but she won't listen resulting Moka lashing out at Akuha, but her making no attempts to block Moka's attacks, knowing what Akuha did has made Moka very unhappy, accepting this. The fight between them will reach the point to where Tsukune will intervene to prevent the fight from getting out of control, even though Tsukune may not trust Akuha hes not gonna let Moka kill her own sister, since Akuha truly loves Moka.

This is how i actually see Akuha, while some others may have there own thoughts on Akuha, even the facial expressions can tell you otherwise, but we can't ignore the fact of the strong impression it gives that Akuha was redeemed by Akasha in the past, while Akuha may want Moka, shes not gonna hurt Moka, however what Akuha said about Moka not ever going to be happy at the Wong house got me thinkin on some things...

I just wonder how Akuha is going to make Moka happy... Perhaps it has something with that "darkness" inside Moka?, but Tsukune will take care of that. Akuha does have that evil atmosphere around her doesn't she?, her smile is cute

Almost chapter time

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-28 at 10:26.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire