AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Log Horizon S2 - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 1 4.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 12.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 32.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 48.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 4.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-05, 13:04   Link #61
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Are there any actual therapists or even support groups for these folks? I know Mariel means well, but having fun events isn't really enough
Sometimes I think it's a pity that this is overall a lighthearted story that doesn't really delves too much in dark or dramatic themes.

There are indeed people who are having serious issues about the current situation, but they are barely mentioned or hinted to exist. There's probably a lot that is having a lot of hardship about adapting to a completely different body especially if of the opposite sex with the voice and personality change that has been mentioned. Tetra might be happy about that, but how would Akatsuki fare if she didn't get that potion from Shiroe (which apparently is a very rare item)?

Old 2015-02-05, 14:21   Link #62
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I think that's pretty good analysis, with exception of n.2. There is always farming or service option. For example Serara has maid(?) subclass. cooking cleaning making errands, big guilds require all these
the guilds hire landers for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
There's probably a lot that is having a lot of hardship about adapting to a completely different body especially if of the opposite sex with the voice and personality change that has been mentioned. Tetra might be happy about that, but how would Akatsuki fare if she didn't get that potion from Shiroe (which apparently is a very rare item)?
it was already mention they potions for this.
Old 2015-02-05, 17:23   Link #63
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it was already mention they potions for this.
I don't think the anime ever mentioned Roderick's weaker Appearance Reset Potions, actually. The light novel did, but the anime didn't.
Old 2015-02-05, 18:40   Link #64
Ickarium

They mention back during the formation of the Council that a lot of the service industries jobs are being given to Landers 'cause they're cheaper.
Old 2015-02-05, 20:53   Link #65
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
the guilds hire landers for those.
Of course they do, but as long as adventurers accept same or lower wages as Landers there are no rules to not hire them instead

Anothwe option are arts. Actually pretty much any job from RL can be done here too (of course aside of hi-tech stuff). I definitely don't think there is lack of alternatives for those who seek them.
Old 2015-02-06, 13:13   Link #66
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Of course they do, but as long as adventurers accept same or lower wages as Landers there are no rules to not hire them instead

Anothwe option are arts. Actually pretty much any job from RL can be done here too (of course aside of hi-tech stuff). I definitely don't think there is lack of alternatives for those who seek them.
that is the problem.

those who want to work will find some wort of work.

it is the ones who don't want to work that is the problem.
Old 2015-02-10, 02:52   Link #67
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

It was interesting to see the serie adressing the point that some have not managed to cope and adapt with the Apocalypse and how they can fall out of the systems as the Round Table is more a coaliation of guilds than a governement.
Closed Thread