AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-13, 12:20   Link #41
BleachManic2787

Bankai!

Ryuujin Jakka (Flowing Blade Like Flame--thanks to [info]lacewood for this)
Owner: Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni, Captain of the 1st Division and Captain-General of the Shinigami
Command Phrases: "Banshou issai kaijin to nase!" ("Reduce all creation to ash!")
Abilities: Ryuujin Jakka is just plain unfair. In its activated form, its blade is engulfed in an aura of fire. Anything the blade passes over or touches is reduced to ashes--it's just that goddamn hot. When Yamamoto first fires the thing up, the mere act of waving it around a few times soon has the surrounding area completely consumed by flames.(Props to Myname for this as it isn't my work but what I put will b lol changed one word though the English dubbed version says Reduce is y I put it.)
Bankai: Zanka no Tachi
Bankai Abilities: Zanka no Tachi's abilities are limited by the points of a compass. The 4 different attacks it can do are as follows
Zanka no Tachi, East. Kyokujitsujin(Name not translated yet any translation would b helpful.): Pours the power of Captain Yamas flames on the edge of his blade.
Zanka no Tachi, West. Zanjitsu Gokui (Translated: Prison uniform of the remaining Sun): makes an impenetrable defense of powerful flames that will destroy any sword that touches it even the Quency arrows are of no use to this power.
Zanka no Tachi, South. Kaka Juuman' Okushi Daisoujun (Translation: Great Army of 10,000,000,000,000 Buried by the Flames): Creates a vast army of undead that were killed by the head captain to annihilate his foes.
Zanka no Tachi, North. Tenchi Kaijin (Translated: Heaven and Earth are burned to ashes.): Unknown

Zabimaru
Owner: Renji Abarai
Shiki command: Growl, Zabimaru
Bankai: 1st form Hihio Zabimaru (Translated: Baboon King Snake Tale)
True form Soo Zabimaru (Translated: Twin King Snake Tale)
Bankai look: With Hihio Zabimaru it is just one complete piece makeing the sword bigger and the sword become a snake with the sword becomeing snakelike and moveing the way Renji makes his arm move on his left shoulder is the skull of a monkey and the top portion of his body has a red fur around his shoulders.
On the other hand with Soo Zabimaru his form is totally different with one of his arms he uses Hihio and the other has a monkey skull and blade which is called Orochio. Basically Hihio becomes an extension of his left hand sort of like a guard while Orochio is the blade on his other hand and the power is increased by I would guess 10x its original power

Sode no Shirayuki
Owner: Rukia Kuchki
Shikai comand: Dance, Sode no Shirayuki
Bankai: Hakka no Togame
Bankai Abilities: Able to freeze anything to below Zero temps. Only bad side effect of this Bankai is Rukia has to warm her body up slowly or else she could end up killing herself useing it.

Give me a buzz if I forgot anything as those r the ones I wanted to put out their as no one ever figured out that Renji's real bankai as it seems no one reads the comics anymore lol as well as for Head Captain Genryusi Yamamoto Bankai hope u guys enjoy and also give the props to the comic as it helped me a bit to get the translations of some of old man Yamas Bankai you can read it at this web adress : http://www.mangapanda.com/
Old 2015-02-13, 12:28   Link #42
BleachManic2787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand_Man29331 View Post
Zangetsu (Cutting Moon)
Owner: Ichigo Kurosaki
Command Phrases: Unknown
Abilities: Getsuga Tenshō (moon sky-piercing fang), an energy attack that fires blue-colored blasts of spiritual power in the shape of a crescent.
Bankai Name: Tensa Zangetsu (Heavenly Chain Cutting Moon)
Bankai Abilities: In bankai form, Getsuga Tenshō fires blasts are black with a red outline and their path can be controlled.

Benihime (Crimson Princess)
Owner: Kisuke Urahara, (Former) 12th Division Captain
Command Phrases: Cry
Abilities: Benihime can fire energy blasts of considerable strength, strong enough to counter a cero blast, and can also create a blood-mist shield to protect Urahara
Bankai Name: Unknown
Bankai Abilities: Unknown

Hôzukimaru (Demon Light)
Owner: Ikkaku Madarame, #3 Seat, 11th Division
Command Phrases: Extend
Abilities: Hôzukimaru transforms from a katana into a spear. The spear, in turn, is capable of splitting into a three-sectioned weapon joined by lengths of chain.
Bankai Name: Ryûmon Hôzukimaru (Dragon Crest Demon Light)
Bankai Abilities: Ryûmon Hôzukimaru is three sections of large weaponry with a design of a dragon and the middle section. The Bankai is only a large amount of Energy. To release the full power of Ryûmon Hôzukimaru, Ikkaku has to battle with his opponent. The crest lights up fully when the power is released.

Nijigasumi (Rainbow Haze)
Owner: Maki Ichinose, (Former) 11th Division Member
Command Phrases: Shine Brightly
Abilities: Nijigasumi's blade generates a blinding light which cuts whatever it comes into contact with. The manipulation of light also serves to confuse the enemy of the actual direction Ichinose will swing Nijigasumi. It can also generate a large pulse of light and fire many blades of light at an opponent. Through manipulation of light, it can also render him invisible. When used in its Saigyoku Nijigasumi (Swallowing Orb of Rainbow Mist) form, it creates an orb of light that compresses around an opponent, crushing them.

Sode no Shirayuki (White Show on Sleeves)
Owner: Rukia Kuchiki, 13th Division Member
Command Phrases: Dance
Abilities: Sode no Shirayuki has three techniques: "First Dance, White Moon", "Second Dance, White Ripple", and "Third Dance, White Sword". The first technique creates a circle of influence around Rukia's target and freezes everything within the circle from the ground upwards until it reaches the sky. The second technique is a directed version of the first attack, creating a massive wave of ice a considerable distance in front of Rukia. The third technique is used if her zanpakutō breaks, and restores the form of her sword with ice, even through an object or opponent.
Bankai!
Ryuujin Jakka (Flowing Blade Like Flame--thanks to [info]lacewood for this)
Owner: Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni, Captain of the 1st Division and Captain-General of the Shinigami
Command Phrases: "Banshou issai kaijin to nase!" ("Reduce all creation to ash!")
Abilities: Ryuujin Jakka is just plain unfair. In its activated form, its blade is engulfed in an aura of fire. Anything the blade passes over or touches is reduced to ashes--it's just that goddamn hot. When Yamamoto first fires the thing up, the mere act of waving it around a few times soon has the surrounding area completely consumed by flames.(Props to Myname for this as it isn't my work but what I put will b lol changed one word though the English dubbed version says Reduce is y I put it.)
Bankai: Zanka no Tachi
Bankai Abilities: Zanka no Tachi's abilities are limited by the points of a compass. The 4 different attacks it can do are as follows
Zanka no Tachi, East. Kyokujitsujin(Name not translated yet any translation would b helpful.): Pours the power of Captain Yamas flames on the edge of his blade.
Zanka no Tachi, West. Zanjitsu Gokui (Translated: Prison uniform of the remaining Sun): makes an impenetrable defense of powerful flames that will destroy any sword that touches it even the Quency arrows are of no use to this power.
Zanka no Tachi, South. Kaka Juuman' Okushi Daisoujun (Translation: Great Army of 10,000,000,000,000 Buried by the Flames): Creates a vast army of undead that were killed by the head captain to annihilate his foes.
Zanka no Tachi, North. Tenchi Kaijin (Translated: Heaven and Earth are burned to ashes.): Unknown

Zabimaru
Owner: Renji Abarai
Shiki command: Growl, Zabimaru
Bankai: 1st form Hihio Zabimaru (Translated: Baboon King Snake Tale)
True form Soo Zabimaru (Translated: Twin King Snake Tale)
Bankai look: With Hihio Zabimaru it is just one complete piece makeing the sword bigger and the sword become a snake with the sword becomeing snakelike and moveing the way Renji makes his arm move on his left shoulder is the skull of a monkey and the top portion of his body has a red fur around his shoulders.
On the other hand with Soo Zabimaru his form is totally different with one of his arms he uses Hihio and the other has a monkey skull and blade which is called Orochio. Basically Hihio becomes an extension of his left hand sort of like a guard while Orochio is the blade on his other hand and the power is increased by I would guess 10x its original power

Sode no Shirayuki
Owner: Rukia Kuchki
Shikai comand: Dance, Sode no Shirayuki
Bankai: Hakka no Togame
Bankai Abilities: Able to freeze anything to below Zero temps. Only bad side effect of this Bankai is Rukia has to warm her body up slowly or else she could end up killing herself useing it.

Give me a buzz if I forgot anything as those r the ones I wanted to put out their as no one ever figured out that Renji's real bankai as it seems no one reads the comics anymore lol as well as for Head Captain Genryusi Yamamoto Bankai hope u guys enjoy and also give the props to the comic as it helped me a bit to get the translations of some of old man Yamas Bankai you can read it at this web adress : http://www.mangapanda.com/
Closed Thread