AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-08-08, 19:31   Link #1221
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Yeah there's definitely a lot more to it. Especially when looking at Vol 5 illustrations.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 17:51   Link #1222
SineMora
Wait for it...

Which means, the moment Kyo falls in love... is the moment the entire human race can say "OH SHIT." at the same time and commit mass suicide?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 09:56   Link #1223
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
So Kyousuke claims, but like with Zashiki Warashi there's probably more to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Yeah there's definitely a lot more to it. Especially when looking at Vol 5 illustrations.
Spoiler for Reply; Includes Spoiler of Sorts From Later Volumes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Which means, the moment Kyo falls in love... is the moment the entire human race can say "OH SHIT." at the same time and commit mass suicide?
Heh. Invincible yandere waifus can change a man in many ways.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 08:43   Link #1224
LazyHunter

Spoiler for V3 C2P7-10 & C3P1-3:
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 00:08   Link #1225
meggindo

may I ask the detail of vol 4??
the white queen is the main star??? is kyousuke recounciled with white queen??? if there have already explained in which thread???
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 08:38   Link #1226
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggindo View Post
the white queen is the main star??? is kyousuke recounciled with white queen??? if there have already explained in which thread???
Spoiler for Vol 4 Spoilers:
Old 2016-08-26, 11:06   Link #1227
entei08

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggindo View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 09:05   Link #1228
LazyHunter

Spoiler for V3C3P4-11:
Old 2016-09-03, 18:03   Link #1229
Tenzen12

Alright I finally caught up. It's pretty nice series, though no matter what I find it even less "Orthodox" than Survey, it's so thoroughly screewed in pretty much every aspect. It gives me old school cyberpunk vibes.

I really hope WQ will not end to be final girl. As far as I am concerned she is irredeemable as heroine (and I am saying that as person who thinks Hazamura x Mugino is actually good idea) and using her status as final boss is unforgivable cheatin in my book. It would be pretty nice if Kamachi went for Lu route, she and Kyo look like good match up imho.
Old 2016-09-04, 07:29   Link #1230
LazyHunter

Spoiler for V3 C4 + Epilogues + Afterword:
Old 2016-09-04, 21:59   Link #1231
bakato

Js06 is on a roll! Volume 4 started.
Old 2016-09-04, 22:32   Link #1232
Wandering Soul

This entire mess was all caused by the White Queen's hair. No matter what form she uses, that girl always finds a way to cause trouble. There also seems to be more to the WQ than meets the eye if the Red lady's words are any indication.
Old 2016-09-05, 08:58   Link #1233
LazyHunter

Js06 really is blazing through the volumes.
Spoiler for V4 Prologues:
Old 2016-10-07, 04:22   Link #1234
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

未踏召喚://ブラッドサイン(6)/Blood Sign vol 6
2016年12月10日発売
宿敵・ビヨンデッタと『契約』を交わした城山恭介。決して相容れるはずのない最強の召喚師二人が組んで、目 指すものは唯一つ。そう、『白き女王』の完全撃破。
http://dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892550-1/
Looks like Biyondetta returns.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 04:46   Link #1235
entei08

Beyondetta made a contract with Kyousuke, I wonder if that means she's his vessel now or just an alliance, I'm leaning towards the former.
Old 2016-10-07, 08:42   Link #1236
LazyHunter

Beyondetta a vessel? That doesn't make much sense, vol 1 already told us that while no talent is required to be a summoner, you do need talent to be a vessel and house spirits and gods in your body. Having that talent is supposed to preclude you from being a summoner since the Material would hijack your body when you call it in. Unless we're in a classic "exception that proves the rule" situation, which would require a decent explanation.
Old 2016-10-07, 09:17   Link #1237
entei08

Not sure how strict the rules are, I mean librarian-chan made a pretty good vessel even though she's a complete amateur to the whole summoning thing, but then there is the connection with her sister. I mean the 15 brothers and sisters must have played with plenty of spiritual stuff back when they were in the lab, it wouldn't surprise me if Beyondetta has the talent. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if there's a way to 'input' said talent to force subjects to become more suitable vessel candidates. We already saw with Isabelle how artificially twisted a vessel can be. Though getting a clear explanation would be very nice indeed.
Old 2016-10-07, 09:36   Link #1238
LazyHunter

Yeah, different levels of talent have been mentioned, and we have no idea how rare the best vessels are, only that Government is trying to mass-produce them since they have too many summoners (though they are the biggest faction in term of numbers). I guess Kamachi could explain it using the 15 siblings plan, but the explanation would also need to explain how she got over the "Material hijacks a vessel's body if they try to summon anything" part. Now that I think about it, we know that a butler's uniform can work as a vessel's bondage symbol. Beyondetta's clothes might work like that too.
Old 2016-10-10, 11:58   Link #1239
LazyHunter

Spoiler for Vol 4 C1P1-3:
Old 2016-10-10, 20:36   Link #1240
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
“Do you know why my color is white?”

“Because that way I can be dyed in your colors, brother! Kyah☆”
Goddamn you White Queen, you can only be dyed in 2 colors: White or Red, maybe both...

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, summoning