AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-06-19, 01:39   Link #10741
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I saw this in a blog and the text are in French, I believe. Anyone can help me ID this?

Black haired girl is Kunizuka Yayoi and the blonde is Karanomori Shion they are both from Psycho-Pass
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 03:18   Link #10742
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirah View Post
which anime is this from?
Spoiler for Image:
Looks like Citron from Basquash
Old 2013-06-19, 13:11   Link #10743
Cisla

Who know from what episode of Negima come this picture ?

(Scuse my English, i'm French)
Cisla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 18:08   Link #10744
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I am not positive, but looks quite a lot like Yukino Yukinoshita from Yahari.
Not that you mention it, she sure does. o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
Looks like Citron from Basquash
Can you give me a link? I think I'm getting the wrong series.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 22:22   Link #10745
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Trying to remember the name of a manga, but can't for the life of me =0(. Should be easy to identify if you know of it; in the manga the girl had an arrow sticking through her head. I can't remember why, but she did love archery and a former member of an archery club. She started to either 'really like' or 'date' this guy(the MC), and every time she'd screw something up, she'd say something like "I'm so sorry, I'm worse than a dung beetle! I'm lower than the dirt the worms crawl over!".

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 22:49   Link #10746
molitar

Question Help identifying an anime

I remember the anime was about a battle ship (boat not space ship) it was advanced and piloted by girls. In first episode they were being attacked by either the army of a nation or mercenaries can't really remember. The ship was a one of a kind advanced ship.

Anyone have any idea what the name of this anime is?
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 01:31   Link #10747
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Trying to remember the name of a manga, but can't for the life of me =0(. Should be easy to identify if you know of it; in the manga the girl had an arrow sticking through her head. I can't remember why, but she did love archery and a former member of an archery club. She started to either 'really like' or 'date' this guy(the MC), and every time she'd screw something up, she'd say something like "I'm so sorry, I'm worse than a dung beetle! I'm lower than the dirt the worms crawl over!".
Is it Subete ni Iya Girl?

I skimmed though the first chapter and it seemed to match up with your description.
Old 2013-06-21, 02:46   Link #10748
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I remember the anime was about a battle ship (boat not space ship) it was advanced and piloted by girls. In first episode they were being attacked by either the army of a nation or mercenaries can't really remember. The ship was a one of a kind advanced ship.

Space Angels? or Simoun?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 07:08   Link #10749
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post

Sounds like Mars Daybreak, but I'm probably wrong.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 14:48   Link #10750
molitar

If I remember correctly in the first episode the ship was under attack and clearly outnumbered from like 3 different directions. The speed it could travel as well as if I remember correctly it had stealth technology is what helped it to escape. The captain was a young females that wore like most skirts as part of there uniform (White top Blue Skirt). It was more closer to today's technology just a bit further advanced and so weapons were standard weapons like torpedos and artillery.

I think they themselves may have been like a defense force or a mercenary type force themselves.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 17:04   Link #10751
forensicincentive
Madam of Evil

Here's to hoping

Okay, so this was either an anime series or a string of ova's but I'm pretty darn sure it was a series. This was the first anime I watched, way back when I was tiny so it's an older series (older than four years for sure). I'll do my best to list what I remember.

-The main/second main character is female and she thinks she grew up in an orphanage with tons of warm memories of that time. It is later comes to light that all of those memories were implanted/magically put into everyone. She just recently came into existence and only her newest memories are real. I seem to remember having a least a bit of a 'magic girl' theme. She reads the english (I think, maybe french?) version of Daddy Long Legs, it is brought up by a friend that she must be really smart to read the english version(as it is not their native language), but she says it's just because she loves it. She has an adopted father/uncle that she has never met, and turns out to be corrupt/evil, but when she only knew of him she called him her Daddy Long Legs. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's the one that made her. She has to collect stones of some sort (because magic?)? To save the world/peace maybe? If I remember correctly one stone sent her into a dream state and she had to be rescued by a male friend.

-There is a scene where she's in depression after realizing all her memories are lies and she's trapped in a thorns and her friend rescues her again (I think he was a love interest) It's pretty dramatic if I remember correctly and towards the end of the series.

Any guess as to what this would be would be wonderful. I've been looking for over a year without any luck T.T
forensicincentive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 17:09   Link #10752
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicincentive View Post
Okay, so this was either an anime series or a string of ova's but I'm pretty darn sure it was a series. This was the first anime I watched, way back when I was tiny so it's an older series (older than four years for sure). I'll do my best to list what I remember.

-The main/second main character is female and she thinks she grew up in an orphanage with tons of warm memories of that time. It is later comes to light that all of those memories were implanted/magically put into everyone. She just recently came into existence and only her newest memories are real. I seem to remember having a least a bit of a 'magic girl' theme. She reads the english (I think, maybe french?) version of Daddy Long Legs, it is brought up by a friend that she must be really smart to read the english version(as it is not their native language), but she says it's just because she loves it. She has an adopted father/uncle that she has never met, and turns out to be corrupt/evil, but when she only knew of him she called him her Daddy Long Legs. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's the one that made her. She has to collect stones of some sort (because magic?)? To save the world/peace maybe? If I remember correctly one stone sent her into a dream state and she had to be rescued by a male friend.

-There is a scene where she's in depression after realizing all her memories are lies and she's trapped in a thorns and her friend rescues her again (I think he was a love interest) It's pretty dramatic if I remember correctly and towards the end of the series.

Any guess as to what this would be would be wonderful. I've been looking for over a year without any luck T.T
My Daddy Long Legs

You could find that easily in the web.,. One of my old favorites...

Old 2013-06-21, 17:12   Link #10753
forensicincentive
Madam of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
My Daddy Long Legs

You could find that easily in the web.,. One of my old favorites...

>.> That has nothing to do with magic, thought. I'm having such a hard time finding the other anime because ever time I look this one comes up.
Old 2013-06-21, 17:14   Link #10754
NoemiChan
Banned

So its like another version of it?
Old 2013-06-21, 17:19   Link #10755
forensicincentive
Madam of Evil

Yep, a magical, dosed up version. Where Daddy Long Legs is evil...and capable of mind control.
Old 2013-06-21, 21:57   Link #10756
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
I remember running into a series in wiki a long time ago describing it like this:
Set in the far future, appear to be fighting using avatars(robotic, cybernetic, or android ones I suppose) but I could be wrong, main character is female as far as I'm concerned and she doesn't seem to appear much in person unless we're talking about her 'avatar', the title has 'Chronicles' in it I believe, doesn't seem too recent but not too old either, probably aired within a little past the year 2000, there are about one or two sequels maybe, and seems like there are arenas too involved.

What's the closest thing you guys can think of?
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 00:33   Link #10757
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

What anime is this? There is a cardboard cutout of Horo. XD

Old 2013-06-23, 01:13   Link #10758
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Durarara!!

First episode from memory.

I fired my PS3 up for the first time in a while last week and decided to change my avatar. Anyone know what it's actually from?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/...r/DSC_0216.jpg

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-06-24 at 00:39.
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 02:04   Link #10759
lilfrizz415

is this picture from an anime?

lilfrizz415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 02:18   Link #10760
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I believe that's from Senran Kagura

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel