AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-03, 22:42   Link #9341
Kurohane

I personally don't think Aruka backed up her memories. The clones of her were really expresionless as if they had no self. If Simeopn had her memories on file. They wouldn't loli-size and make an army of her, but make a fully developed clone with her battle experience, because that would better than that Aruka army that only knows seek and destroy. Simeon had the army prepared due to lack of option. Strange how they made a clone of someone who was still alive, until recently.

Ahh, that just gave me a crazy idea. What if the Aruka we saw with Cruz was another clone that Saten and Aruka had scecretly prepared and for this one only had her memories implanted in her.

Spoiler for shadow figure:
Old 2012-10-04, 10:10   Link #9342
Xiammes

Quote:
I personally don't think Aruka backed up her memories. The clones of her were really expresionless as if they had no self. If Simeopn had her memories on file. They wouldn't loli-size and make an army of her, but make a fully developed clone with her battle experience, because that would better than that Aruka army that only knows seek and destroy. Simeon had the army prepared due to lack of option. Strange how they made a clone of someone who was still alive, until recently.
They wanted a army something to overwhelm Blade and the group, growing half human beings is much easier then growing a full human being. With only a size difference and near equal power to the original, it was the most efficient choice, twice the amount of Arca for half the cost and time investment. They were mass produced, why would they give her any of Arca's memories?

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the Arca Arclight killed was actually a clone and they notified Arclight of the entire arrangement in a attempt to awaken Cruz powers again. I have wondered this myself before, but I think it fits the story better if Arca was actually killed and she backed up her memories in a clone, if it was a clone that Arclight killed she would have had to known he was coming.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-04, 10:24   Link #9343
thor94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Two new theories:

Spoiler:
I hope you will be wrong
Spoiler for SoA theory:
thor94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 12:00   Link #9344
Kurohane

I don't want to hear the "Cruz will be useless" statement all over again.
Old 2012-10-04, 13:29   Link #9345
Homura7

^Yeah, after how things went since PF explosion, saying such words do nothing but make you look like an idiot.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 12:15   Link #9346
Ynot

Even before the PF explosion Cruz had proven his worth on at least two occasions so I really don't see how anyone can still not be convinced of his usefulness. But even if that wasn't the case.... I believe being able to provide the audience with fan-service is a veeeery useful thing
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 12:23   Link #9347
Avvesione

^
I second that Ynot. Cruz has been useful throughout the series, just not so much when he's in the battle himself. I'm sure we'll see him use his intelligence sometime soon to turn one of these current battles around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor94 View Post
I hope you will be wrong
Spoiler for SoA theory:
If by common power, you mean as common as Zero and Doppelganger, then yes.

What I was saying is that if it is a manmade Fragment developed from the Adam Project, then more people might have it, like we've seen with Zero and Doppelganger. That's the only time we've seen two (or more) people with the same Fragment, so should it turn out to be Shield of Aegis at work at the end of 105, then it might be a manmade fragment that a few Needlesses have.
Old 2012-10-07, 07:07   Link #9348
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

so who is the remaining 3?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 09:03   Link #9349
ShiroiRyu

Look like we are really near the end of the manga.
Just 3 more Stigmata ...
Old 2012-10-07, 09:12   Link #9350
Xiammes

Set is one of the three, Cruz is likely another, the final one has to be Solva or someone we haven't seen yet.

Also I am 99% sure the guy Saten let out isn't the same guy with Ishiyama. Someone important enough to hang out around Ishiyama wouldn't be locked up in a way that he needs a key let out and he wouldn't be busting down walls. I am going to go with my earlier hunch that its going to be someone like Zakado, though I don't understand any reason for bringing him back.
Old 2012-10-07, 10:26   Link #9351
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well isnt that last is blade/eve ?

Old 2012-10-07, 10:45   Link #9352
Xiammes

Blade doesn't have a stigmata, Blade did have the stigmata for doppleganger at one point but he lost it, Eve hasn't shown the markings for the stigmata so they don't have it. Also, even if they did have stigmata's, Arclight already has the stigmata's and would be worthless.
Old 2012-10-07, 11:05   Link #9353
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Blade doesn't have a stigmata, Blade did have the stigmata for doppleganger at one point but he lost it, Eve hasn't shown the markings for the stigmata so they don't have it. Also, even if they did have stigmata's, Arclight already has the stigmata's and would be worthless.
well it could appear again like the fire guy

Old 2012-10-07, 13:15   Link #9354
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Look like we are really near the end of part 1.

Just 3 more Stigmata ...
Fixed. Apparently you don't seem to have read Needless 1.5, do you? As Riru herself stated, this is just the beggining, there's a shitton of amazing developments awaiting us.

Chances the big guy is a rejuvenated Gido skyrocketed after Seth while shocked didn't recognize his face.

Saten is scheming something again. I wonder who that big guy is. He's huge, and not only that, he knows Saten. And I very much doubt he would be someone we have never seen at this point.

In the end it won't matter at all if Arclight finds the other 3, coz he will have to restart the Needless Hunt again (and this is where Adam C. plays her role) since every single body part stored inside the cocoon is lost.

Last edited by Homura7; 2012-10-07 at 13:26.
Old 2012-10-07, 14:49   Link #9355
Avvesione

Man, I'm curious about everyone who has a Stigmata, not just the remaining 3 (thought like Kurusu pointed out, it's likely Seto given the few hints we've seen and probably Cruz given the whole Eve Story/Saten connection going on there [though a circular arrow on Cruz's forehead will look strange]).

Less than two weeks until 106 is out. Honestly, I'm more excited to see the two color pages this month than anything else.
Old 2012-10-07, 15:25   Link #9356
Robotech Master

So does Arclights current Stigmata include Fire, or is that one of the three he's missing? Because Teru didn't seem to awaken it until after Mio stabbed him with the needle to revive him, and the clone they made of him didn't have it--just a general eden seed power up. Or did Arclight manage to ascertain it and other people just didn't know about it--or the clone was designed to be weaker?

Is Agnisakasha a technique of Agnishwattas, or is it the official Stigmata activated form of Agnishwattas?

Let's see, total Stigmata powers so far would be:

Positive Feedback Zero
Doppleganger
Psychokinesis
Fourth wave
Agnishwattas
Fire
Bermuda Invisibility stuff

So unless I'm forgetting a few, aside from the 3 that he hasn't found yet, there are two more that he has which we either haven't seen yet, or have seen but haven't gotten confirmation on it being a Stigmata bearer.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 15:57   Link #9357
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
So does Arclights current Stigmata include Fire, or is that one of the three he's missing? Because Teru didn't seem to awaken it until after Mio stabbed him with the needle to revive him, and the clone they made of him didn't have it--just a general eden seed power up. Or did Arclight manage to ascertain it and other people just didn't know about it--or the clone was designed to be weaker?

Is Agnisakasha a technique of Agnishwattas, or is it the official Stigmata activated form of Agnishwattas?

Let's see, total Stigmata powers so far would be:

Positive Feedback Zero
Doppleganger
Psychokinesis
Fourth wave
Agnishwattas
Fire
Bermuda Invisibility stuff

So unless I'm forgetting a few, aside from the 3 that he hasn't found yet, there are two more that he has which we either haven't seen yet, or have seen but haven't gotten confirmation on it being a Stigmata bearer.
Zero and Doppleganger together form the stigmata. They aren't counted separately.

I just read the chapter. It was really good this month. Thank you, Red Hawk Neo. I agree with others that the one bursting through the walls and the one with Ishiyama are not the same person. I didn't get a good look from the raw version, but I noticed it in the translated chapter the one to break out has a more rigid body than the shadow figure. From what Ishiyama said to Seto and Solva, they have been waiting for them. If the two events are happening simultaneously then there is no connection. Saten proves to be as shady as ever by giving the first shadow figure a key to somewhere. Where? We don't know yet and we may have to wait a few months to find out who that is and what his intentions are.

Underground, Arclight emerges from the cocoon, body covered with stigmata, and takes on Blade. As mentioned Teruyama's is one of them. His frament doesn't count as the remaining three. Another important note is that the "blueprints of God" are the twelve Stigmata. I would of thought it was something more to due with DNA, but the stigmatas make more sense. Riru exclaims that everything until now was preparation, while facing of against Cruz, Disk and Eve, inquiring if either of them has a stigmata. Due to my own suspisions, I don't think Cruz has a stigmata. Seto may have one, as well as Solva. As well as the other possibilities, who knows? Looking forward to the next chapter and the color pages.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2012-10-07 at 18:56.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 16:03   Link #9358
Deathscyther

Quote:
Yeah he does have it. The stigmata of flame is on his right bicep. Teruyama has it on his right shoulder.

Quote:
It's a technique of Agnishwattas, just like little boy is a technique of flame.
Old 2012-10-07, 16:31   Link #9359
Homura7

Whatever Saten is scheming, I believe the big guy he lends a hand is someone we already know, and given that happened in the experimental ward, I daresay he's a clone of someone.

Also I don't think Seth bears a Stigmata. The 3 marks that are left most likely will remain a mistery till the second part of the story. I can be wrong, of course.
Old 2012-10-07, 18:00   Link #9360
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Whatever Saten is scheming, I believe the big guy he lends a hand is someone we already know, and given that happened in the experimental ward, I daresay he's a clone of someone.

Also I don't think Seth bears a Stigmata. The 3 marks that are left most likely will remain a mistery till the second part of the story. I can be wrong, of course.
Two reasons why I think Seto has a Stigmata.

1) She's kinda naked now and that's probably one of the better ways to show off a Stigmata (as if Needless needs any more ease in adding fanservice), making it more likely than, say, someone like Kafka or Solva or Shadow Giant who are pretty well dressed now.

2) This picture might or might not be a direct reference to Seto
Spoiler:

To the left of Arclight's head appears to be a shadowy figure just like Seto. Of course, you have to ask the question, who is everyone else (Teruyama, Uten, etc)?

Tags
action, comedy, seinen