AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-27, 12:31   Link #161
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I will be grateful to Nunnally if this happens .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 12:33   Link #162
KrimzonStriker

Well, she could end up being more of a pain to Lelouch then Rolo ever was so don't thank her just yet <_<
Old 2008-04-27, 12:37   Link #163
ashlay
the red string of fate

Well, enough of that, things will work out for the best sooner or later between Lelouch, Nunnally and Rollo.

On another issue, I wonder who Rollo was so afraid of in turn 4 actually. who exactly is "that person" supposed to be?
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 12:39   Link #164
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

On another issue, I wonder who Rollo was so afraid of in turn 4 actually. who exactly is "that person" supposed to be?
It's either V.V or the Emperor.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 12:39   Link #165
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Most probably V.V. He needs to fulfill his contract since he must have contracted to obtain his power.

Old 2008-04-27, 12:41   Link #166
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Bah Rollo is disposable, like Lulu. Once you have geass you're not human anymore, so off with you when the chance arrives.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 12:44   Link #167
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
It's either V.V or the Emperor.
I'll say V.V. becuase that kid scares me more than the Emperor. He seems like the type that someone would be afraid of despite his appearence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Most probably V.V. He needs to fulfill his contract since he must have contracted to obtain his power.
What does that say about the Emperor though? Who is he supposed to be contracted to then?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 12:44   Link #168
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Bah Rollo is disposable, like Lulu. Once you have geass you're not human anymore, so off with you when the chance arrives.
Bah, being human is about a fallible as you can get. I applaud them for evolving beyond such mediocrity
Old 2008-04-27, 12:46   Link #169
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post

What does that say about the Emperor though? Who is he supposed to be contracted to then?
Why will the Emperor be afraid of V.V even if he is also contracted to him? He has his weapon and he is the one most possible to fulfill his contract

Old 2008-04-27, 13:03   Link #170
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Why will the Emperor be afraid of V.V even if he is also contracted to him? He has his weapon and he is the one most possible to fulfill his contract
Not like Lelouch is afraid of C.C. for instance. >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 13:05   Link #171
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Has C.C. given him reason to be afraid of her? She has never really acted overly threatening to Lelouch in any manner I recall. V.V. on the other hand seems like someone who would be very threatening and I could imagine Rollo being quite scared of him.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-27, 13:13   Link #172
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

We don't even know if V.V. was the one who gave him his geass
Old 2008-04-27, 13:14   Link #173
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Has C.C. given him reason to be afraid of her? She has never really acted overly threatening to Lelouch in any manner I recall. V.V. on the other hand seems like someone who would be very threatening and I could imagine Rollo being quite scared of him.
remember that time she pointed a gun at him and threaten to cap him in the knees? Or that one time one of her former contracts showed up and tried to kill Lelouch, and his good friend Shirley, and then Nunnally?

Lelouch just isn't the type to be afraid of anything other than Nunnally and his friend's safety though, and C.C. has no interest in threatening any of them. But of course, Emperor's the same. What the heck is he afraid of? It's not like Rollo where you could just threaten him or his job or his power to scare the crap out of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
We don't even know if V.V. was the one who gave him his geass
got any better ideas? I mean there's really only one other option right now. >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 13:15   Link #174
KrimzonStriker

We're just going off of what we do know Sterling, when new info comes in we'll add from there but at this point all we can do is improvise with what we have >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 13:20   Link #175
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
remember that time she pointed a gun at him and threaten to cap him in the knees? Or that one time one of her former contracts showed up and tried to kill Lelouch, and his good friend Shirley, and then Nunnally?

Lelouch just isn't the type to be afraid of anything other than Nunnally and his friend's safety though, and C.C. has no interest in threatening any of them. But of course, Emperor's the same. What the heck is he afraid of? It's not like Rollo where you could just threaten him or his job or his power to scare the crap out of him.
Oh. Right. I forgot about that one time. I guess she is perfectly willing to harm him if need be then. V.V. seems like he'd be the same in any case.

Rollo seemed close to a breakdown in 4 with all that was going on. If he finds out Lelouch intends to get rid of him, things are just going to get worse.

Old 2008-04-27, 13:24   Link #176
KrimzonStriker

Which is why the only thing we can hope for is that Lelouch gets attached to his 'brother' as much as Rolo has to him, and I can see that scenario having a high percentage of likelihood given whats going to develop soon in the next few Turns... >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 13:27   Link #177
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Rollo seemed close to a breakdown in 4 with all that was going on. If he finds out Lelouch intends to get rid of him, things are just going to get worse.
And how exactly is he going to find that one out?

Rollo's always going to be of use to Lelouch, and it's not like Lelouch can stay angry forever, so it's eventually going to be a relation of allies. If they're going to have an issue about this, it's not going to appear to Rollo like he's a mere tool for Lelouch, it's going to appear like he's inferior to Nunnally. In which case they'll deal with that whole issue in a few weeks and then Lelouch can stop being furious at Rollo over the whole taking Nunnally's happiness thing, and this, just like what happened to the JLF, will never come up again. >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 13:28   Link #178
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

What's going to cause him to get attached though? He seems to hate Rollo completely with no hope of the situation changing just yet.

Maybe he'll be involved in the events that will be coming up in future episodes though.

Old 2008-04-27, 13:32   Link #179
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
What's going to cause him to get attached though? He seems to hate Rollo completely with no hope of the situation changing just yet.

Maybe he'll be involved in the events that will be coming up in future episodes though.
Lelouch is just angry. This is just like all those fights he had with C.C. over season 1 where he'd be in a foul mood over something and take it out on her. But of course, once he snaps out of it, he's ends up being quite nice.

Once he knows Nunnally is safe, he'll basically turn his attention to whoever's behind Rollo and hate the guts out of them. (V.V., Emperor, Britannia, etc. So no problem there) Rollo's just like the Japanese, someone who's had everything taken from them by Britannia. And Lelouch absolutely hates seeing people have their freedom taken from them.
Old 2008-04-27, 13:32   Link #180
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

Exactly, so thank the sky that Nunnally is coming soon for once >_>