AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-14, 13:57   Link #6501
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Hey guys. I like to let you know that Infinite Stratos Chapter 25 (Yuuki Homura version) has been released. Please tell me, has Ichika himself grow any stronger since after the events of World Purge?

If he doesn't increase his attributes such as speed, strength, agility, acceleration, endurance, balance, and stamina, well then, he will be the most weakest harem protagonist in anime, manga, and light novel history. At this rate, even Keitaro Urashima from Love Hina would surpass him if Ichika doesn't receive his character development. If you guys don't want that to happen, then he and his IS harem better get moving.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 14:01   Link #6502
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Nah Junichi from Hajimate no gal is weaker. lolz
jk If we even call it a harem. kek

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 14:48   Link #6503
Chaos-Zero

Then Izuru better start give Ichika's some character development as he makes our protagonist stronger fast. Since the first volume of the chapter, I haven't seen a single improvement from him. If Izuru wants his Infinite Stratos work to be successful, then it's time for Ichika's and his IS harem to receive some developments like growing up. The end of this series could be here any moment.
Old 2017-09-10, 19:50   Link #6504
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Hey guys. I like to let you know that Infinite Stratos Chapter 25 (Yuuki Homura version) has been released. Please tell me, has Ichika himself grow any stronger since after the events of World Purge?
Uh, you do know that the manga (neither the first nor the second manga adaptation) hasn't gotten past the first anime season's story content, right?
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-10, 22:49   Link #6505
SILENTANIMELOVER

The raws? I think they're past that. The translated chapters? No.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 02:02   Link #6506
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
Uh, you do know that the manga (neither the first nor the second manga adaptation) hasn't gotten past the first anime season's story content, right?
The raw chapter is currently 1 chapter ahead of the ending of the Silver Gospel arc.

They also followed the novel and so Natasha Fairs was in the ending of the arc.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 17:50   Link #6507
Chaos-Zero

But you know. Everybody attending ISA for three years correct? If so, then the 3rd year will be the girls' last chance to tell Ichika how they really feel about him. Once the third year pass, and then the graduation day, well then, they may never see Ichika again.
Old 2017-09-13, 14:43   Link #6508
lovetospoon73

Quote:
But you know. Everybody attending ISA for three years correct? If so, then the 3rd year will be the girls' last chance to tell Ichika how they really feel about him. Once the third year pass, and then the graduation day, well then, they may never see Ichika again.
yeah, which frighten me because the more closer ichika & the harem's graduation is, the more desperate they'll get
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-15, 03:08   Link #6509
Gespenst1

Quote:
I don't even think a single year has passed. The series started probably in June, with Volume 3's climax in July given Houki's birthday is on July 4. Volume 4 is probably in August due to it being summer vacation in Japan.

Volumes 5-6 have to be in September, given Ichika's birthday is on September 27. Volumes 7 onwards kept to September and definitely the following months as Volume 11 is set around December, given Cecilia's birthday being December 25.
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-15, 11:35   Link #6510
Chaos-Zero

Okay. When Infinite Stratos (Yuuki Homura version) chapter 26 will come? The last time I read, the IS girls having a conservation with Chifuyu as their discussing regarding their feelings for Ichika. As usual, Chifuyu won't let them have her brother easily. She ends with her saying they have to prove themselves to be worthy to be with Ichika, like truly love him, as well as to protect him from threats like the other girls and herself.
Old 2017-09-15, 22:37   Link #6511
SILENTANIMELOVER

It may be a while. Whoever does all the work on the translated chapters takes a lot of time.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 14:42   Link #6512
Chaos-Zero

If the author keeps on delaying the progress of this series, it won't be any of us left as not one if us live long enough to see it.
Old 2017-10-19, 09:11   Link #6513
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Here is a glimpse of young Tabane: https://www.sunday-webry.com/viewer....9%3E%206&lin=1
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-19, 10:36   Link #6514
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
I see that is this the young Tabane before now. Chapter 26 is based on one part of episode 10 of the first season of the anime.
Old 2017-10-20, 00:10   Link #6515
dude54312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
How did you get the link for the chapter, can you send it to me the ones where it lists all the chapter of the series? Sorry for being a bother.
dude54312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-25, 22:19   Link #6516
Chaos-Zero

Now that I have realize that everybody in Ichika's IS harem, including Kanzashi, piloting an IS better than him, is it time for this young man to improve his abilities? Has Ichika gets any better since Tatenashi claimed as his special IS coach? Has Ichika made any process with any girl and improve his skills at all since after World Purge incident?
Old 2017-10-26, 05:00   Link #6517
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Now that I have realize that everybody in Ichika's IS harem, including Kanzashi, piloting an IS better than him, is it time for this young man to improve his abilities? Has Ichika gets any better since Tatenashi claimed as his special IS coach? Has Ichika made any process with any girl and improve his skills at all since after World Purge incident?
Since Tatenashi? Hell yes, leaps and bounds. Not sure about since World Purge, Ichika loses in both Volume 10 and 11.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 06:04   Link #6518
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Since Tatenashi? Hell yes, leaps and bounds. Not sure about since World Purge, Ichika loses in both Volume 10 and 11.
speaking of volume 11, what does tabane has to gain from killing ichika? and how she's gonna kill him cuz in order to sucessfully attack him tabane has to take down chifuyu, her sister & the rest of the harem
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 08:42   Link #6519
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
I see. So Ichika has improve his skills since Tatenashi appears. But he still loses on both vol.10 and vol.11? What a shame after all of this training with the Russian Representative Cadet. I don't mean to be a downer or anything like that. But seems to me that Ichika still has a long way to go. Sounds like this young man has zero real victories. If he has won any battle(s), then please name one opponent that Ichika actually beat. I don't think Silver Gospel counts because that fight is a group effort. Knowing Kanzashi, I bet she be the next one who will be Ichika's IS coach. Only Kanzashi claims her training methods will be more effective on him than any girl can ever think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
speaking of volume 11, what does tabane has to gain from killing ichika? and how she's gonna kill him cuz in order to sucessfully attack him tabane has to take down chifuyu, her sister & the rest of the harem
I thought Tabane love Ichika. And now she plans to kill him? What does this eccentric genius thinking.
Old 2017-10-26, 09:03   Link #6520
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Tabane mentions something about killing Ichika at the end of Volume 11 because Houki misunderstands Ichika hugging Cecilia as him having chosen her, and is broken-hearted as a result.

It is, however, ambiguous as to whether she was serious or joking.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen