AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-02, 15:17   Link #81
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
Unfortunately, that is not his delusion.
King of the night is the first boss, who grants Kyoko ridiculous amount of power for the sacrificed soul.
After King of the Night was defeated, Chris appears as a normal character and later, become an antagonist who seeks revenge especially Dai-sensei.Why must beautiful girls always have to be bad? ;_;
cause guys dig bad girls? (I mean, look at Bell Zephyr from Night Wizard )

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 15:20   Link #82
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
Unfortunately, that is not his delusion.
King of the night is the first boss, who grants Kyoko ridiculous amount of power for the sacrificed soul.
After King of the Night was defeated, Chris appears as a normal character and later, become an antagonist who seeks revenge especially Dai-sensei.Why must beautiful girls always have to be bad? ;_;
I see.. still rooting for Tomonori though she will have it hard....Dai-sensei is the loli twintail girl with blueish hair? And what happened to Kyoko, became a good char or something?
doomknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 21:11   Link #83
Lummie

Wrote this, >.> somewhat the first 8pages of v2 in a summary in case anyone likes to read. Might continue if I have time to do more >.> sorry for any mistakes >.<

The story starts out right after the events with Kyoko with Ayumu sitting in class, having Math as sixth hour. It's Friday, June 30 today. 4 days have passed since Kyoko's been missing.
Kyoko was a serial killer who's presence was concealed, and up until now, her whereabouts have not been known yet. Lesson ends and Ayumu who stops thinking of his killer because it depressed him, meets up with Orito, they discuss the future and Orito annoys Ayumu to pay more attention to school because of bad grades. Somehow recognizing his point, Ayumu packs his math book and goes home where he changes into his plain clothes and looks into the living room. As usual, the girls were around the table looking at the plasma television. What they were watching was a program called the Golden Show The program was a well known topic in school. Since Eu, with the usual cool face, was concentrating on the teacup, Ayumu decides to take the opportunity to study for his test here since Necromancer Eu seemed fairly knowledgeable and the bloodsucking vampire Sera was pretty capable of using her head. Ayumu puts his focus on Haruna.

"As for Haruna.. who was a masou shoujo- well you could say she's that. Yes she's definitely that."

Ayumu left and came back to the room once more, bringing monday's huge obstacle; a collection of the most difficult math problems. Just before starting, Haruna asks him what he's doing.

Ayumu: "It's study, for next week's test"
Haruna: "Test? For what?"

Haruna tilts her head up. Eu poors tea and ticks the table twice. She takes out her favorite ball-point pen and places it on top of the memo.

[Perhaps endurance]

Inside of Ayumu's imagination: [It's almost certainly a very strong test~!]

Haruna: "It has to be an collision experiment"
Ayumu: "Don't talk nonsense. You'd think i'd receive such a test?"
Sera: "It's a written examination"

Sera, aware of this world's circumstances, alone easily explained it. Ayumu who took Orito's advice, flips open the first page while feeling a gaze of curiosity. I'll start with the first problem:

- Think small, ... long consideration.
- Impossible, .... pointless.

To Ayumu in his present state, it already seemed impossible for him to start from the first page.

Ayumu: "Sera, about studying-"

I called out to the blood sucking ninja who seemed to be most intellectual about this kind of matters, but she sensed what I wanted to say, and Sera said:

Sera: "If it's ancient writing or geography, then I think I might be of little help"

There was this image where a ninja seemed to be well versed with study, but it can't be helped at the moment. The test for the national language and social studies was the second day. I decided to ask for Sera's help some other time. For the time being, let's ask Eu- NO WAIT

Ayumu: "Haruna, You're for certain... a genius or wasn't that the setting?"

That's right. Haruna was certainly a "genius". She's a masou shoujo after all.

Haruna: "Don't say setting! Are you making fun of me?"

With her mouth open, she was staring tense at Ayumu as if she saw a ghost.

Ayumu: "No, you're really reliable. Though this problem is slightly-"

I tried to show it to Haruna and then,

Haruna: "This is √3 - √2, right"

It was an immediate answer. EH-? Is she really a genius?

Ayumu "...what about the formula?"

While she leans the head to the other side, I ask again,

"How you did you manage to get this answer?"

Haruna lets out a sigh.

Haruna: "1+1 is?"

Ayumu: "Huh?"

This time it was my turn to lean my head.

Haruna: "Answer already, 1+1 is"

Ayumu: 2

Haruna: 2 x 2 is?

Ayumu: 4

"The formula is?"

This person, did she memorize the answer?

Ayumu: "There ain't... a formula"

Haruna: "See?" [me: I didn't understand what Ayumu thought afterwards but the point is, she doesn't need a way to get to the answer so thro this he acknowledged her as a genius]

Ayumu: "But if I don't write how I got the answer, I won't get any points for it."

Haruna: "Haa!? You've the answer already, don't screw around"

That's what's been told to me.

Haruna flings a collection of problems straight to the desk to swat an insect down.

Ayumu: "In addition, I want to understand how to solve it. Teach it properly from the beginning"

Haruna: "...I, I understand, even though it'll be very bothersome"

Oh? I thought i'd needed to push more but she's unexpectedly more obedient then I thought.

That moment, I had underestimated Haruna's natural gift.

Haruna: "So, according to the supernova explosion" [me: Haruna is using space logic to explain things to Ayumu]

I told you clearly "Teach me properly from the beginning"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ow and regarding Chris, Ayumu vowed to beat her since she stole Haruna's magic. His only problem was the way how to beat Chis which only Kyoko knows who they tried to bait her, but I haven't read up to that yet.

Last edited by Lummie; 2011-02-04 at 15:49. Reason: small correction
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 21:39   Link #84
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, Kyoko didn't die? I thought at least Ayumu going to punch her to death. Since Kyoko did a lot of unforgivable act, how Ayumu going to deal with her? Forgive her?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 21:43   Link #85
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So, Kyoko didn't die? I thought at least Ayumu going to punch her to death. Since Kyoko did a lot of unforgivable act, how Ayumu going to deal with her? Forgive her?
Nope she didn't but Ayumu has a higher priority now which is beating Chris because he promised Haruna and he's pretty firm on keeping that promise before dealing with his own problem. >.>
Old 2011-02-02, 22:24   Link #86
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Nope she didn't but Ayumu has a higher priority now which is beating Chris because he promised Haruna and he's pretty firm on keeping that promise before dealing with his own problem. >.>
What a hero. He would make great partners with Touma.

Old 2011-02-02, 22:27   Link #87
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Ayumu was going to finish her off but Dai-sensei stopped him.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 22:51   Link #88
Sixth
Hu Tao

Any picture of Chris?
Old 2011-02-03, 00:02   Link #89
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Any picture of Chris?
Spoiler for Chris:

too cute to be an enemy. But thats what we said about Kyoko too.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 00:37   Link #90
doomknight

May i ask what is tomonori saying in the cover of volume 6? That wedding dress lets see a lot ^^ while the other girl's dress not so much
Old 2011-02-03, 00:55   Link #91
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
May i ask what is tomonori saying in the cover of volume 6? That wedding dress lets see a lot ^^ while the other girl's dress not so much
nothing special, just the serie name: これはゾンビですか? Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Old 2011-02-03, 00:57   Link #92
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
nothing special, just the serie name: これはゾンビですか? Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Lol Pwned hahah and here ithought she was saying something interesting..
Old 2011-02-03, 01:21   Link #93
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

To answer some of the question on various factions in this novel:

Spoiler:
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 01:34   Link #94
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
To answer some of the question on various factions in this novel:

Spoiler:
fuk, that just further increased my interest in the story. So the king of the night is another faction? And so are the Kyuketsu-ninjas?

Old 2011-02-03, 01:37   Link #95
KoroshiyaX
X

It's unfortunate the anime will only be 12 episodes, so all of these storylines likely won't be animated. (Or at least I think so - someone correct me if I'm wrong about the ep #s)
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 01:45   Link #96
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
It's unfortunate the anime will only be 12 episodes, so all of these storylines likely won't be animated. (Or at least I think so - someone correct me if I'm wrong about the ep #s)
12 episodes aired and 1 extra with novel volume 8, this story screams 2nd season in my opinion... it will lack A LOT of events..
Old 2011-02-03, 03:10   Link #97
aman44

Well...
Seeing Saras appeared in the OP I can conclude that the anime will cover at least 3 volumes.
I just hoped they will also animate vol.5. SHIT WILL BE GLORIOUS.
About Kyoko,
In volume 1, she is defeated but manage to flee with help of the King of the Night.
Later, she constantly picking a fight with Ayumu and act innocently in front of Dai-sensei.
In volume 3, she got lectured by Ayumu and surrender by her own will. She is sentenced to several hundred (?) years of imprisonment. This imprisonment doesn't mean she got locked in the jail but got her magic suppressed and is not permitted to go outside of Virie.
In volume 5, Ayumu invited Dai-sensei and Kyoko to his class party to discuss Chris's weakness. She took this chance to escape using Dai-sensei's magic because after several hundred years after she will be released, all of the person she love will gone/die. There's no point of it. Ayumu defeated her, groped her breast, and tell her he will wait for her (he' a zombie anyway). Haruna also hugged her and tell her she will also wait for her. She, AGAIN, surrendered.
aman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 04:28   Link #98
mechdra

I recommend reading the japanese wiki and translate it. There are tons of interesting information like Haruna's height and age.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 11:21   Link #99
Sixth
Hu Tao

About Ayumu, what kind of abilities he going to have later?
Old 2011-02-03, 12:14   Link #100
Manic
real men love pink

the stuff with Kyoko sounds really stupid, but other than that cant wait till we get further along.

I seriously doubt id care if a serial killers friends and loved ones would die while she was in prison after all the crap she did

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie