AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-03-06, 12:07   Link #8041
jedinat

Shura no Toki
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 14:21   Link #8042
Amundo

Thats the one, remember seing it for several years ago.

Thanks a bunch, looking forward for it once more =)
Amundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 02:35   Link #8043
mxmxm

Exclamation need help finding the title

one friend of mine told me about an anime that he saw when he was smaller
and he spoke about it as the following:
"There were some magic guns and demons and the guns had limited amount of bullets and if the gun owner wasted all bullets then he turned into a demon too"
so plzzz could you help me with the title, he forgot the title and cant help me with it
so again Onegai
mxmxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 13:18   Link #8044
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Someone linked this to me as a joke earlier.

Spoiler for Potentially NSFW dialog:

Anyone know what this is from?
Old 2011-03-07, 23:21   Link #8045
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Someone linked this to me as a joke earlier.

Spoiler for Potentially NSFW dialog:

Anyone know what this is from?
Maid in Japan

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=30729

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 06:54   Link #8046
MaxFinn65

Um, Yesterday I suddenly had a thought for part of an anime's OP and now desperately want to watch it, but the only thing I remember is that somewhere in the OP (though it could even be in the ED) a couple of the characters are around a pool table and one of them does the first move where you split or break or whatever (I suck at sporting terminology of any kind (and Billiards might not even be a sport) and basically it's done in such a way that all the balls go in on that turn. There may or may not be a hi-five afterwards.
Anyway, if anyone can tell me the name of this anime from just that, I will consider you the most awesome person in the universe, and will then go watch it 74 times
MaxFinn65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 16:09   Link #8047
Angelic
Feel the Beat

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/517...pansuto000.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFinn65 View Post
Um, Yesterday I suddenly had a thought for part of an anime's OP and now desperately want to watch it, but the only thing I remember is that somewhere in the OP (though it could even be in the ED) a couple of the characters are around a pool table and one of them does the first move where you split or break or whatever (I suck at sporting terminology of any kind (and Billiards might not even be a sport) and basically it's done in such a way that all the balls go in on that turn. There may or may not be a hi-five afterwards.
Anyway, if anyone can tell me the name of this anime from just that, I will consider you the most awesome person in the universe, and will then go watch it 74 times
Lupin maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VibM9LRopnE

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-03-10 at 01:14.
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 16:31   Link #8048
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicxx View Post
I think that's from panty and stocking, though the animation doesn't normally look like that in it, was used for a particular scene.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 17:36   Link #8049
speck123

Quote:
It is from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt anime. GIF is from their transformation scene.
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 18:10   Link #8050
Angelic
Feel the Beat

sucks I really liked that animation style...
thanks guys.
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 04:57   Link #8051
MaxFinn65

Quote:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/517...pansuto000.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFinn65 View Post

Lupin maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VibM9LRopnE
Not quite I'm afraid The shot was taken in a sort of birds eye view way with the ball triangle thing near the top of the screen and the animation style was probably more like lucky star or higurashi no naku koro ni (not sure which it was more like though ^_^; ) Thanks for trying though
MaxFinn65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 13:35   Link #8052
4F0ur

help me find this old anime series please

so..
i watched this anime like around 14years ago and love it alot
now i just have this urge to watch it again but cant find it anywhere
it would nice if some of you old school anime fans can help me identify this anime

okay.. so the story goes somewhat like this

so the human race makes a huge step to create a space station... and this station is so big that it looks like the "ring thing" around a planet. and it was located around the earth.

and then mysteriously... aliens invaded the earth...they look like this huge spider with 4 legs around 6story tall and same width. and ofcourse they destroyed the space station too and left it ruined and haunted.
humans weapons of war dont even scratch those aliens

so the aliens are like no brain soldiers and they listen to these armored-suited knights(they were originally human but got infested in the moon station) during the infestation... they were cocooned in like a bug.. and one of them somehow got loss.. and maintains the human sanity ( the main character of this series)

okay now the 1st episode begins with....2 armor-mobile suited guys fighting in the ruined space station..one with white armor(main character) and one with dark green armor (they are not that big.. around 7-8feet tall...but really fast and strong)
and our white armor opens his cannons on his 2 shoulder and shoots a really huge beam.

our main character is not fully compatible to use the suit....because he was cut lose from the cocoon pre maturely and thats why he still has the human sanity
he can only stay in the armor for 30mins any longer than that he will turn to 'one of them'

and when they are not in their suits the suit will turn to a small crystal thats as big as an iphone and a star shape....
and when they when they want to transform i guess in to the suit ...it will just glow and all the special effects coming and ....oh ones they are in the suit...their cloth will all be burned away..and they are always naked when they come out of the suit lol.....

so theres only 1 high end spaceship that... a surivior team has..they somehow picked up our main character and later learn that he is the only chance they can fight back to the aliens..and thats how the series goes on,.....

lol i hope some of you can help me find this one ;p

peace~~~

credit to necrodeath...
4F0ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 17:04   Link #8053
Cryonosis
~Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4F0ur View Post
so..
i watched this anime like around 14years ago and love it alot
now i just have this urge to watch it again but cant find it anywhere
it would nice if some of you old school anime fans can help me identify this anime

. . .
Pretty sure Tekkaman Blade is the anime you're looking for.
Cryonosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 17:55   Link #8054
innoby

Another one.

Who ever you were that identified scrapped princess for me I thank you. I'm buying the box set on friday.

I have another, the name was n kingdoms. I don't know what # the n was. Somewhat typical alternate universe story, where someone from earth gets taken there. She's royalty or something.....but what stands out most in my memory is that the series was unfinished. The reason I want the name is so I can hopefully find translated manga's of it.

Google fails for the first time..... the Anime is "Twelve Kingdoms" and apparently it IS finished, but I couldn't find the right fansubs. Both problems solved, and I've also found scanalations of the manga...thank you.
innoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 18:11   Link #8055
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Fails ? Just writing '' kingdoms anime '' on google had me The Twelve Kingdoms as the first result on Google.
Old 2011-03-10, 22:14   Link #8056
Penpa

Girl leaves and comes back with different personality?

Have to ask maybe someone or I asked it before. So here it goes.

It is a manga I think where the boy like a girl but before he can really tell her how he feels about her she goes overseas and few years down the road comes back but she is the same outside but for some reason she acts different then before as he last remember her before she left?
Penpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 11:42   Link #8057
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Can you identify this

I had got this in an email along with other identifiable gifs

Last edited by Dragonar Fan; 2011-03-11 at 13:15.
Dragonar Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 11:53   Link #8058
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That's Siesta, from Zero no Tsukaima.
Old 2011-03-11, 13:14   Link #8059
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That's Siesta, from Zero no Tsukaima.
Thank you,
Old 2011-03-12, 06:17   Link #8060
Nikkan

Anyone can help me with this?
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel