AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-13, 01:32   Link #1
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

[Manga] Sasuke stronger than Kakashi?

So if the new Sasuke were to fight Kakashi at this point who do think would win AND by what margin.

First, I'd picked Kakashi b/c Sasuke is nowhere near the Sannin lvl (though he might find away to just escape Oro ie he doesn't have to defeat him in battle), nor any of the Akatsuki - esp Itachi.

I believe a CS2 Sasuke will give Kakashi a run for his money, but Kakashi would win "clearly." You know, just above "he barely beat him."

Last edited by s-class uchiha; 2006-05-13 at 14:32.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 01:37   Link #2
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Kakashi also can use MS and also i'm sure he has improved his skills for 3 years already... plus.... he does have more experience and has chidori.....

but if the battle between sasuke and kakashi is too long, it'll be dangerous for kakashi since his sharingan can't hold out too long -_____-||

hard to say who'd win =)
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 02:15   Link #3
Airaku
####

Kakashi has a very cautious fighting style; he takes his time when dealing with an opponent. His flaw is that he has become too dependent on the sharingan. It requires too much effort too maintain. Especially for him since it was not meant for his bloodline.

It’s too bad he wasn’t born an Uchiha, just imagine what he could have done if he had a sharingan in both eyes. Neji was right about destiny screwing you over.

In a fight with Sasuke…I’d say that CS2 would give Sasuke the edge.

CS2 Sasuke ≈ 4-tailed Kyubi Naruto and since Kakashi could barely deal with the 3-tailed Naruto, I don’t think that he would be able to handle CS2 Sasuke.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 02:19   Link #4
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

sorry but i'm very outdated but what the hell is CS2?!?! everyone keeps saying CS2 but what the hell is IT?!
Old 2006-05-13, 02:20   Link #5
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airaku
Kakashi has a very cautious fighting style; he takes his time when dealing with an opponent. His flaw is that he has become too dependent on the sharingan. It requires too much effort too maintain. Especially for him since it was not meant for his bloodline.

It’s too bad he wasn’t born an Uchiha, just imagine what he could have done if he had a sharingan in both eyes. Neji was right about destiny screwing you over.

CS2 Sasuke ≈ 4-tailed Kyubi Naruto and since Kakashi could barely deal with the 3-tailed Naruto, I don’t think that he would be able to handle CS2 Sasuke.
Kakashi fights very differently to both naruto and sasuke, and he is one smart mofo. He uses his jutsu's to his advantage, and he does make mistakes. But he knows sasuke, so my best guess is that kakashi has the advantage in a quick fight, while sasuke has the upperhand if he maintains the fight for too long.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 02:21   Link #6
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
sorry but i'm very outdated but what the hell is CS2?!?! everyone keeps saying CS2 but what the hell is IT?!
CS2 = Cursed Seal Level 2

Old 2006-05-13, 02:21   Link #7
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03

CS2 = CURSE SEAL LEVEL 2 or second transformation or evoltion ... call it whatever you want. but basically the power he gets from the hicky oro gave him back in the chunin exams
Old 2006-05-13, 02:41   Link #8
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:

I wouldn't say he is "dependent" like a coke addict, but he has the sharingan forever and he uses it brilliantly. True the MS drains him, but I've yet to see a fight where in the middle of fight drop dead I think too many ppl here are overestimating how draining the sharingan really is to Kakashi... rather his ability to ration it.

I agree that a 4 tail Naruto is too much for kakashi. BUT I DISAGREE that a 4 tail naruto approx = CS2 Sasuke. 4 tail kyuubi might be the strongest "person" we've seen in the Narutoverse, its weakness is just reverting back to the normal naruto.

A four tailed Naruto as its own entity would be an almost unlimited (if not unlimited) source of energy, unpierceable, regenerating, with wtfbbqsauce oozing w/ raw power. A CS 2 Sasuke most def. falls short of this.

I'd say that it would close the gap w/ Kakashi, and ammend my answer to "Barely."

I trust in Kakashi's exp and genius to put him barely over the CS 2.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 02:47   Link #9
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Sasuke would win now. Since Sasuke > 3tails Naruto, Kakashi wouldnt have the power or stamina to match my Sasuke.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 03:21   Link #10
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-class uchiha
I wouldn't say he is "dependent" like a coke addict, but he has the sharingan forever and he uses it brilliantly. True the MS drains him, but I've yet to see a fight where in the middle of fight drop dead I think too many ppl here are overestimating how draining the sharingan really is to Kakashi... rather his ability to ration it.

I agree that a 4 tail Naruto is too much for kakashi. BUT I DISAGREE that a 4 tail naruto approx = CS2 Sasuke. 4 tail kyuubi might be the strongest "person" we've seen in the Narutoverse, its weakness is just reverting back to the normal naruto.

A four tailed Naruto as its own entity would be an almost unlimited (if not unlimited) source of energy, unpierceable, regenerating, with wtfbbqsauce oozing w/ raw power. A CS 2 Sasuke most def. falls short of this.

I'd say that it would close the gap w/ Kakashi, and ammend my answer to "Barely."

I trust in Kakashi's exp and genius to put him barely over the CS 2.
I agree that Kakashi is a genius and that what he has done with the sharingan is more than what any normal Uchiha could hope for. He certainly is capable of rationing is chakra in such a precise manner and he has never showed signs of fatigue in mid-battle. I guess there is no problem as long as he does not go full throttle for too long.

I do think that CS2 Sasuke is about the same strength as 4Tail Naruto, maybe even more. It is best to speculate that the two are of the same level in order to maintain the essence of their rivalry.
I say Sasuke maybe stronger than Naruto because Naruto potentially has 5 more tails that could be added to his Kyubi form.

This isn’t too outrageous of a concept, assuming CS has multiplier effect on Sasuke current strength.

Old 2006-05-13, 03:30   Link #11
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
I agree that Kakashi is a genius and that what he has done with the sharingan is more than what any normal Uchiha could hope for. He certainly is capable of rationing is chakra in such a precise manner and he has never showed signs of fatigue in mid-battle. I guess there is no problem as long as he does not go full throttle for too long.

I do think that CS2 Sasuke is about the same strength as 4Tail Naruto, maybe even more. It is best to speculate that the two are of the same level in order to maintain the essence of their rivalry.
I say Sasuke maybe stronger than Naruto because Naruto potentially has 5 more tails that could be added to his Kyubi form.

This isn’t too outrageous of a concept, assuming CS has multiplier effect on Sasuke current strength.

Even so it is possible for kakashi to have the upperhand. Kakashi had trouble with 3 tail naruto, and we don't know if sasuke right now is really as strong as naruto on 4 tails (loses control of power 2). It is possible that instead of a multiplier, sasuke has better handling of his CS powers now. If this is the case, we can actually say that naruto is at disadvantage since the only thing naruto has is pure damn frontal attacks when kyubified. Looking at how naruto and sasuke attack differently when powered up, you can pretty much say kakashi is in for a ride against someone who has better control, and doesn't go into full frontal every single freaking time.
Old 2006-05-13, 03:46   Link #12
Slayerx

Um, i hope i'm correct in assuming that by "Spoiler" it means "Spoliler for Manga thread" and not anime...

Quote:
CS2 Sasuke ? 4-tailed Kyubi Naruto and since Kakashi could barely deal with the 3-tailed Naruto, I don’t think that he would be able to handle CS2 Sasuke.
Kakashi never fought with 3 tailed Naruto... Kakashi placed that seal tag on Naruto right before Naruto went to three tails... there was no actual fight

It also doesn't say that Kakashi could handle a 3 tailed naruto... it's just something that Jiariya highly sugested he not risk since 3 tails ingores allies and can lead into 4 tails, which Kakashi definatly could not handle... not to mentoin after using the sharigan and the MS on deidara, Kakashi probably wasn't in the condition to take on even a one tail much less a three tail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Sasuke would win now. Since Sasuke > 3tails Naruto, Kakashi wouldnt have the power or stamina to match my Sasuke.
Where's that come from?
Sasuke has only fought one tailed Naruto, so 3 years ago CS2, sharigan Sasuke was about equal to a one tailed Naruto...

Quote:
I disagree... while it's true that i think Naruto and sasuke will remain about the same power, i doubt that CS2 Sasuke is at the level of 4 tailed Naruto...

Afterall, Sasuke isn't the only one who has been growing in normal strength, Naruto has grown a lot as well... Since they were both trained by Sannin i assume that their rate of increasing strength is more or less the same... so i'd say that Sasuke CS2 with sharigan would probably be at the level of 2 tailed Naruto, at best...

CS2 = 2tails makes sence for the rivalry between sasuke and Naruto in that 2 tails Naruto is still consciously Naruto... at 3 tails, Naruto becomes more like Kyuubi... so at 2tails, it would be Naruto vs sasuke, but at 3 tails, its more like power-down-Kyuubi vs sasuke... the rivalry between them feels watered down when Naruto isn't conious of fight...

But how do i still think that Naruto and sasuke are on the same level when i say 4tails>>CS2?
Simple, because Yamato sealed Naruto's Kyubbi chakra... It seems like Kishi sealed Naruto to act as a plot device to make sure that Naruto and sasuke remained at about same level, or to make it so Sasuke could be the stronger of the two... a good plot device that makes sure Kishi can show off the incredible raw power of 4 tails, yet still make it so that Naruto is weak enough to continue rivaling sasuke in power...

I also kinda think that we may not see CS2 sasuke for awhile... the CS is very damaging to the body, so there's a risk with using it too often... i think at this point in the manga, Sasuke has learned to rely only on his own strength and to only use the CS in a crucial time (like when taking on Itachi, when he doesn't care what happens to his body)... if Naruto and Sasuke fight now, it's gonna be just Naruto vs sasuke; no kyuubi and probably no CS

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-05-13 at 03:56.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 04:06   Link #13
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Even so it is possible for kakashi to have the upperhand. Kakashi had trouble with 3 tail naruto, and we don't know if sasuke right now is really as strong as naruto on 4 tails (loses control of power 2). It is possible that instead of a multiplier, sasuke has better handling of his CS powers now. If this is the case, we can actually say that naruto is at disadvantage since the only thing naruto has is pure damn frontal attacks when kyubified. Looking at how naruto and sasuke attack differently when powered up, you can pretty much say kakashi is in for a ride against someone who has better control, and doesn't go into full frontal every single freaking time.
That would work too I guess. As long as Sasuke isn’t in a position in which he would become completely overpowered by Naruto. If Sasuke does have a change of heart at some point in the manga it needs to be by his own will. Him being dragged back to Konoha will accomplish nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Kakashi never fought with 3 tailed Naruto... Kakashi placed that seal tag on Naruto right before Naruto went to three tails... there was no actual fight

It also doesn't say that Kakashi could handle a 3 tailed naruto... it's just something that Jiariya highly sugested he not risk since 3 tails ingores allies and can lead into 4 tails, which Kakashi definatly could not handle... not to mentoin after using the sharigan and the MS on deidara, Kakashi probably wasn't in the condition to take on even a one tail much less a three tail...
That’s what I meant when I said “could barely deal with” (placing a seal tag). I only compared Kakashi to the 3Tail Naruto to prove that there could be no substantial comparison to the 4Tail. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
I disagree... while it's true that i think Naruto and sasuke will remain about the same power, i doubt that CS2 Sasuke is at the level of 4 tailed Naruto...

Afterall, Sasuke isn't the only one who has been growing in normal strength, Naruto has grown a lot as well... Since they were both trained by Sannin i assume that their rate of increasing strength is more or less the same... so i'd say that Sasuke CS2 with sharigan would probably be at the level of 2 tailed Naruto, at best...
Same thing, as long as Naruto can't overpower Sasuke.

Old 2006-05-13, 04:09   Link #14
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Pff you guys are seriously overrating Sasuke....powering Naruto down had a purpose...if he didnt if Naruto with Kyuubi's tail would start to leak again Sasuke would die.

It would be Naruto (normal) < Sasuke (with everything with it)
Old 2006-05-13, 04:52   Link #15
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Pff you guys are seriously overrating Sasuke....powering Naruto down had a purpose...if he didnt if Naruto with Kyuubi's tail would start to leak again Sasuke would die.

It would be Naruto (normal) < Sasuke (with everything with it)
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH....... i agree... why do ppl overrate sasuke....? he's not that great after all or this anime would be called "sasuke" instead of "naruto"
Old 2006-05-13, 05:52   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hm....well it is obvious i think....perhaps indeed the Uchiha Clan is the "best human bloodline" there is...

But being a jinchuuriki is basically having a "godly (demonic) power" under control.
That is why Akatsuki is behind it...otherwise they'd start to capture & rape Itachi/Sasuke instead of doing it to jinchuuriki's.
It is also obvious that they are behind it before the "Massacre"

Probably there will be a fight...but i dont expect Sasuke to go CS1 or 2 either (it'll consume him plus it aint his true strenght, i wouldnt be suprised if Sasuke suddenly has more then 2 arms in that form...he's probably half beast now)

Also Jiraiya & Orochimaru both nearly died fighting against 4tailed Kyuubi and Sasuke would be better...let's be serious...

[to thread starter] change the name of the thread since "v.s" threads werent allowed.
Old 2006-05-13, 07:34   Link #17
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Where's that come from?
Sasuke has only fought one tailed Naruto, so 3 years ago CS2, sharigan Sasuke was about equal to a one tailed Naruto...
Sasuke was not equal to Naruto back then, he beat him in 2 moves with CS2.

Secondly Orochimaru stated Naruto wasn't as strong as Sasuke when Naruto had 3 tails out.

Kakashi might have some experience but Sasuke is Probably stronger than him now and a genius with the 3 tomoe Sharingan and who knows what else ... i really don't see Kakashi winning.

Quote:
Power isn't everything.

Quote:
this anime would be called "sasuke" instead of "naruto"
It so should =).

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-05-13 at 07:47.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 08:15   Link #18
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I agree with Rave while Kakashi is a genius in his own right and has gotten stronger
Sasuke is destined to surpass him being that he is a true Sharingan sucessor.

Not only does the Sharingan wear Kakashi out and not Sasuke but the raw power the Curse Seal grants Sasuke immense power that may exceed Kakashi's chakra capacity.

If there is going to be a fight in the next chapter I hope it is a while before we see Sasuke dependent on the Curse Seal (did anyone every stop to think that he may have developed a CS3 or 4? ).

It would be a shame for Sasuke to not challenge Itachi with his own power.
Old 2006-05-13, 08:20   Link #19
leo22334455

Send a message via MSN to leo22334455
I think kakashi would hve won if they were to battle u know kakashis is way better than sask
leo22334455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 08:56   Link #20
Rurik
Golden

1. Forbidden threads
o Review of a single fansub group's recent release.
o Release Announcements.
o Rumors of whether a series is licensed or not.
o Discussion unfriendly.
o Versus threads.

Anyway As thing are now, Sasuke should be superior than kakashi, but if Sasuke gives Kakashi enough time for the MS, then KAkashi can beat Sasuke, so is a fight were the most minimal mistake could mean a opportunity for Kakashi.