AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-09-15, 04:21   Link #1261
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ZeroXSEED- Thanks for the info,can't believe Tabane built the Infinite Stratos when she was 14. Where in the hell did she get the funding and equipment to do something like that?

Here is the draft on how (some) women in society act in "IS:What lies in shadows" along with some Tatenashi and Irish humor.

Spoiler:

Please comment if the imbalance is a bit too strong or not. I'll tone it down if it's overboard.
The woman would not escape that one if only Irish keep silent and not using that knife (it's really a physical assault), but since he used it anyway...you portrayed it the way I think about it.

Remember, most women aren't like that, and only 0.5% looked down on men (The Lingerie scene in Novel), and less than 0.001% is BITCHES (my and your fic portrayal). Make it just occasional, random occurrence. (Based on a Paper by Dan Gotanda, would be incorporated)

Tatenashi better not pressed him into drag further because that would be bad for her portrayal, better make sure the woman 'paid a good price' instead.

Except if Tatenashi made him cross-dressing AFTER punishing the woman for make her boytoy miserable, Irish unable to refuse because he owed Tatenashi
Old 2011-09-15, 04:25   Link #1262
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- ...seriously? Jak? EDDIE GARCIA?
Oh God, you just had to go there.
Old 2011-09-15, 04:51   Link #1263
Eratas123

@ZeroXSEED - Completely disregarded underage assault as a possibility, sorry about that.
BTW Tatenshi didn't bring him there to make him crossdress, she was shopping for herself but "Irish" made a fuss cause there were too many females and he was worried he might get a panic attack so he ran, he won't crossdress until a mission later and even then he'll only do it cause he's being ordered to for a mission.
Don't worry, I don't plan to have females act as re-occurring aggressors but I will show how the male social standing has hit the toilet in the current timeframe there (It's mentioned by Ichika that males pretty much became second-class citizens with the introduction of the IS).

@Box-kun- What's the big deal with Eddie Garcia?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 05:51   Link #1264
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Tabane did a lot of things by the time she was 14, because the first thing she invented when she was 10 was the self-evolving computer (which was a prototype IS core) named VEDA... >.>
Old 2011-09-15, 06:19   Link #1265
HasuMasu
*Artist

What you did there, I see.
Old 2011-09-15, 16:12   Link #1266
Eratas123

@MeisterBabylon - How did you know that? Thanks for the info either way cause I need alot of info on Tabane. How's your fic doing right now?
Old 2011-09-16, 02:01   Link #1267
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Tabane did a lot of things by the time she was 14, because the first thing she invented when she was 10 was the self-evolving computer (which was a prototype IS core) named VEDA... >.>
Your fic or Eratas'?

...I wish I found that sooner, damn it, now crazy Idea popped onto my mind...

Spoiler for Prequel/ Crossover of sort:

Oh god imagine fandom's reaction...

Back to topic of Sacred Twins...Chapter 6 is 40% and Chapter 7 is 50% done (yes, I do those simultaneously). ETA estimated in Saturday

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-16 at 02:26.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 03:40   Link #1268
Eratas123

@ZeroXSEED - Those are some really mature 10 year olds. How old was Chifuyu during the white night incident? If she was 14 how the hell did she look like she was hitting twenty in the white knight flashback.
Old 2011-09-16, 04:07   Link #1269
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Your fic or Eratas'?

...I wish I found that sooner, damn it, now crazy Idea popped onto my mind...

Spoiler for Prequel/ Crossover of sort:

Oh god imagine fandom's reaction...

Back to topic of Sacred Twins...Chapter 6 is 40% and Chapter 7 is 50% done (yes, I do those simultaneously). ETA estimated in Saturday
Quote:
@ZeroXSEED - Those are some really mature 10 year olds. How old was Chifuyu during the white night incident? If she was 14 how the hell did she look like she was hitting twenty in the white knight flashback.
White Knight Incident happened 10 years prior to the story, so Chifuyu and Tabane is 14 at the time.

Amazingly, nobody is killed despite the wanton destruction to average country's equivalent worth of naval forces.
Old 2011-09-16, 04:27   Link #1270
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
White Knight Incident happened 10 years prior to the story, so Chifuyu and Tabane is 14 at the time.

Amazingly, nobody is killed despite the wanton destruction to average country's equivalent worth of naval forces.
Aww hell! There goes the timeframe for my Fanfic!!!
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 05:00   Link #1271
Eratas123

@DarkJak-Just say that your timelines slighly AU. It doesn't really matter simce most fans don't pay that much attention to exact details on the backstory.
@ZeroXSEED-What kind of weapons do you think can pierce the IS' frame? (not the shields, I'm talking about their "Limbs"). Sorry for constantly asking questions, please say if it bothers you.
Old 2011-09-16, 05:08   Link #1272
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Aww hell! There goes the timeframe for my Fanfic!!!
Might as well do some retcon (like me), or just made your own timeframe. EthernalRain for once, made Tabane and Chifuyu REALLY-REALLY OLD, as Tabane gave birth to Kyuukai when she's in her twenties and already graduated from college.

However fridge logic will ask: How old is Houki's parents if Tabane is already in her 40s? Swear god! Kyuukai is even older than Houki (17 years).

That goes for you to, Eratas. If you took Canon timeframe, you can't have Tabane as Kyuukai's biological mother...unless we're talking about unusual style of...ahem, human conception.
Old 2011-09-16, 05:26   Link #1273
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Maybe her appearance at the time was a mistake on the part of the anime.
Old 2011-09-16, 05:28   Link #1274
Eratas123

But Tabane didn't give birth to Kyuukai, His real mom was killed and she adopted him. The biggest problem I have is the fact that I don't know how to make Irish NOT murder Tabane upon seeing her considering she's the creator of the IS. I also don't know how to stage a kidnapping without making it too overdramatic and impractical.
Old 2011-09-16, 05:33   Link #1275
DarkJak2050

Quote:
@DarkJak-Just say that your timelines slighly AU. It doesn't really matter simce most fans don't pay that much attention to exact details on the backstory.
@ZeroXSEED-What kind of weapons do you think can pierce the IS' frame? (not the shields, I'm talking about their "Limbs"). Sorry for constantly asking questions, please say if it bothers you.
Well, for all I know, Charlotte has a weapon that has potential to get through the IS frame. It's the Shield Pierce, or known as Gray Scale, on her Raphael-Revive Custom II. Or you can watch Episode 7 in the anime to see Laura, Cecilia and Rin in their 2-on-1 fight.

But if you're not sure, then I suggest that you make one of your own.
Old 2011-09-16, 05:36   Link #1276
Eratas123

@Darkjak- I was hoping more on conventional weaponry, the terrorist team on chapter 3 are bog standard males and I need to find a weapon or their "fight" will just end up with them getting mauled by the IS units.
Old 2011-09-16, 05:44   Link #1277
DarkJak2050

Well, I'm sorry man. I got practically nothing.
Old 2011-09-16, 05:50   Link #1278
Eratas123

Damn it! There goes the fight scene for chapter 3. Guess i'll just have them hijack a jet or something and hope they don't get their asses shot out of the air before the chapter ends.
Old 2011-09-16, 06:08   Link #1279
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Well, for all I know, Charlotte has a weapon that has potential to get through the IS frame. It's the Shield Pierce, or known as Gray Scale, on her Raphael-Revive Custom II. Or you can watch Episode 7 in the anime to see Laura, Cecilia and Rin in their 2-on-1 fight.

But if you're not sure, then I suggest that you make one of your own.
Quote:
@Darkjak- I was hoping more on conventional weaponry, the terrorist team on chapter 3 are bog standard males and I need to find a weapon or their "fight" will just end up with them getting mauled by the IS units.
You ask me? Easy. Just make something that has the power output of an IS weapon.

If I can compare what's been shown in the anime, Laura's 21mm (.88 inch) HEAVY railgun has power output slightly surpassing 127mm Rheinmetal cannon of modern weaponry (I judged it from the explosion and destruction caused by it on the arena).
Spoiler for Rants, rants, rants:

My useless rant aside, Natasha is using some sort of anti-IS portable weapon in the V6 chapter 1. Unless Natasha is some sort of superhuman with implanted IS core, then we can assume that there's some sort of Anti-IS weapon that not been powered by IS core, and could be wielded by normal human.

Spoiler for Spoiler for Vol 6:

As you see though, her weapon is semi-automatic, instead of rapid firing/ barrage like Gospel's. So, the amount of energy needed would be large enoug. Even then, the possibility is limitless. Not to mention Chifuyu is able to use a real, IS weapon (which judging the length and size, I assume it would weight at least 10-20 kg).

Have our anti-villains bringing new type of high powered missile launcher or beam cannon (or in case of Irish, an I.S. scale beam dagger), and since most people are too cocky to admit conventional weapon is still effective, they'll be caught of guard.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-16 at 06:31.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 06:32   Link #1280
Eratas123

Thanks for the reply Zero. Having them use a rocket launcher and the IS pilots being too proud to even try to dodge would seem plausible.
Last question for now- Can Ichika's beam saber attack and hurt human beings? I plan to have him fight "Irish" in the chapter but it'll be pointless if his weapon won't affect "Irish" and he just starts bombarding Ichika with bullets and bombs till the fight's over. I want to make a balanced fight.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest