AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-26, 09:19   Link #14941
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does relaxing your body lessen the symptoms?
Old 2011-12-26, 09:21   Link #14942
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, because it let nerves to relax and recover from damage. (@Meister please fix)
Old 2011-12-26, 09:26   Link #14943
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So how long would this take?
Old 2011-12-26, 09:31   Link #14944
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

usually few hour, Irish must devoid of sternous activities such as running or fighting unless necessary even after such kind of relaxing therapy (since heavy physical activities is what caused his nerve to wreck itself).

This way, even his need of painkiller can be lessened when he's calm and relax and nobody will suspicious... AND more noticeable after mission, fighting, or balls-to-the-walls craziness such as V5 festival.
Old 2011-12-26, 09:33   Link #14945
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Okay, would he at least be able to convince them not to confine him if they do find something?
Old 2011-12-26, 09:35   Link #14946
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - Where'd his Gynophobia go? The personality is okay since he is embittered and acts a lot like the Accelerator, but his phobia is one of the fears he overcomes and is a sign of his character development. Anyway, its your choice and I'm just wondering. But please don't make Hating the world=Emo Too many people get that confused.
I changed it from phobic to disgusted, in that humanity must have sex with these vile creatures in order to persist. Karon slowly changes that side of him.

But its still rather odd to write a story for for me. I'm letting it stew for a while. It'll hit me eventually like how this entire ship even left port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
So true

Well, some people want their OCs to be better than CCs and end up doing that (sometimes without a good reason)

In my case, I put Fuuko (my OC) at the same level as Rin, because when they fought, they weren't able to beat the other
I made my OCs better than CCs in turns of likeability and personality. Unit-wise the CCs have an advantage, whereas the OCs use teamwork and skilz to at least give them a hard time.

But when OCs and CCs stand on the same side... You quickly realize that the CCs are terrible only because they don't have an army behind them. They are but Hotshot Aces who's skills and powers are only underminded by their immaturity. But send them in with the right rearguard, and they quickly become wrecking balls.

Case in point: Chifuyu conceded in fanon that if the tournaments were to continue, and the Class Battles begin, 1-2 would trample over everyone. Not because "General Huang" is a great leader, but rather she has an incredible force behind her. Firstly, while it may seem to be in jest, Karon managed to convince everyone to tie a yellow scarf to their units somewhere. However little, it helps with maintaining unity. Karon herself carries Huang's banner in her left while brandishing her beam magnum in her right, like a regimental sergeant. With Browning's training and Max's command, they have Karon and Celeste leading the core of the class as Kei and Riz outflank and dismantle any sense of organization in their opponent, all the while Erika and the heavier, or longer-ranged, IS slowly advance. This allows Lingyi to charge in without worrying about biting off more than she can chew.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-12-26 at 09:48.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 09:59   Link #14947
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Spoiler for premise:

Spoiler for plot:

Spoiler for casting:
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 10:18   Link #14948
Eratas123

Sounds like National Geographic
Old 2011-12-26, 10:32   Link #14949
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's actually supposed to be like Gundam Variation series. In particular gundam 00V
Old 2011-12-26, 10:38   Link #14950
Eratas123

So he just tapes them? How does he not get killed?

@ Senpai - Asked a previous question
Old 2011-12-26, 10:41   Link #14951
demino_hellsin
That one guy

And that is where the challenge lies lol.

But it'd be pretty cool making something like a mecha compilation and list of historical events of IS happenings. It'd probably lend more to the mythos/world.

EDIT: In particular, a more clear cut and detailed charter of the Alaska Treaty would be nice.
Old 2011-12-26, 10:48   Link #14952
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I wish Ichika was voiced by Mamoru Miyano instead...
Hmm, the way I see it, the current seiyuu fits just fine.
Miyano Mamoru is better off voicing Cinque in Dog Days and being awesome as Okabe Rintaro Hououin KYOU-MA! in Steins;Gate

...as for my OCs IS...I think I'm better off drawing it first than doing it in sprite form
Old 2011-12-26, 10:48   Link #14953
Eratas123

@'Demi - Alaska treaty:

1. No usage if IS for war.

2. No secrets between the nations.

3. No illegal research like the VT system.

4. Only IS academy can teach students.

I dunno about the others.

@ Flame - Drawings? Can you post some links?
Old 2011-12-26, 10:49   Link #14954
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Sorry, got distracted with Bakugan Fic (and debating with my sister whether Shun should end up with Fabia or Alice).

As for the answer, they might push him away from mission that could be taxing for his body, or ban skull suit and use alternative unit that won't harm him (not that Irish will instantly agree, but they can compromise).

If he's too stubborn, Maya might slap him some common sense and show that she cared for him greatly.

@Flame
Indeed, I was thinking that Takuto version for Ichika, or maybe that's just my personal appeal.
Old 2011-12-26, 10:56   Link #14955
Eratas123

@'Senpai - Alternative? I don't think they do have an alternative at that point yet.
Old 2011-12-26, 11:04   Link #14956
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, maybe a makeshift power armor (which Irish hated GREATLY since it involves I.S. tech...and somewhat bulky), but without it he's very helpless and banned from mission.

This would put some strain in their relationship, the point is that Tatenahsi's trust and Maya's kindness moved him, all the while Irish trigger character development of both of them.

Irish might use the suit again during Mondo Grosso (because he doubt the armor can do jack, he was right...) and as you said, the suit is destroyed in the battle against Arachne.

The alternative suit created when he's amnesiac and still recovering from the injury. It has same function as the original and lacked the strain, but has limited endurance when set at full power boost (the suit usually set at standard output where Irish has just enough strength to do normal stuff).
Old 2011-12-26, 11:04   Link #14957
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Most other sources don't give such clear cut words.

Rule 1 was usually translated as no military deployment of IS.

Rule 2 was all IS research must be shared.

rule 3 (I honestly forgot rule 3) no forbidden research

rule 4 only technology researched in ISA can be kept secret.
Old 2011-12-26, 11:06   Link #14958
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Thanks, I'll keep those in mind. Let's change topic: Should Imouto Shiki have obvious robotic parts or not?

@ Demi - They never really specified on it.
Old 2011-12-26, 11:09   Link #14959
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@Flame
Indeed, I was thinking that Takuto version for Ichika, or maybe that's just my personal appeal.
In my head, Takuto!Ichika would end up being "hotblooded awesome"
It would radically change IS' plot because he wouldn't make the mistakes Ichika did
Old 2011-12-26, 11:10   Link #14960
demino_hellsin
That one guy

and thus my wish for more clear cut treaty

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest