AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-02-11, 13:36   Link #521
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
yeah sorry, I guess I've always used winrar and so never thought about it being the problem but glad it works

BTW you might only see two different backgrounds for the stages (the space one and the forest) but if you Useeither Suiseiseki or Shinku and play story mode, beating both Sui and Shinku first (or vice versa) you'll then fight Hina Ichigo in her "Dream Stage" background. (that place with all the toys)
I saw that stage it was pretty cool.

My favorite move is.. gah they are all soooo cool, but I guess it has to be Shinku's have a cup of tea move and let her henchies stomp em...
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 13:47   Link #522
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

It's gotta be Sui's exploding microwave for me. I've only been able to do it around three times still (from mashing buttons) If I could read the button chart on the site maybe it would be easier. To tell you another reason why I love it, I actually did that microwave thing when I was little as a prank, and the microwave did blow up like that...

You could probably guess "father" wasn't too pleased to see the mess^^

Second is making Hina keep repeatedly saying "Uyuu" Kawaii overload.

Whoever made this game sure knows the series like the back of his hand to put so many things like that in it^^

Last edited by Neaco; 2006-02-11 at 14:12.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 14:29   Link #523
grey_moon

Quote:
It's gotta be Sui's exploding microwave for me. I've only been able to do it around three times still (from mashing buttons) If I could read the button chart on the site maybe it would be easier. To tell you another reason why I love it, I actually did that microwave thing when I was little as a prank, and the microwave did blow up like that...

You could probably guess "father" wasn't too pleased to see the mess^^

Second is making Hina keep repeatedly saying "Uyuu" Kawaii overload.

Whoever made this game sure knows the series like the back of his hand to put so many things like that in it^^
As long as "father" wasn't Enju who would probably put the trouble maker into a bag and do nasty things with a mallet *hides in a corner*

Oooo yeah I love it when she eats her Uyuu and recovers health. Her have a fit waving her arms around is a super cute attack as is her defence move. Gahhh she is just too darn cute.

I haven't been able to do the microwave attack yet, I need more training!!!!

How did you find the game? I thought all of the moves and voices fit the characters perfectly, especially Shinku's rush in knuckle sandwich attack. I was desperately trying to reproduce the holly, followed by a punch

It would be great when they finish the game and even better if they are able to create an online function to it too
Old 2006-02-11, 15:49   Link #524
grey_moon

Is Jun financially better off after meeting Shinku et al?

Before Jun met Shinku he used to waste his money on trying to buy cursed dolls. He brought a stupid amount, but sent them back to get a refund. I would guess he kept a few and would have to pay for p&p.

After meeting Shinku we can see that the cost of food has increased dramatically, lucky he doesn't need to pay for broken windows etc. But in S2 if you look on "Shinku's shelf" you can see she has built up a fair collection of Kun Kun stuff, including what looks like a DVD collection and of course the Kun Kun detective kit.

Now since Shinku has already pointed out that her servant's possessions are hers and hers are her own I'm pretty sure that's Jun's cash that was used to pay for it.

So IMHO he is far worse off financially (but better of spiritually) now then before.

Conclusion, in the past he spent money trying to buy cursed dolls and now cursed dolls spend his money...
Old 2006-02-11, 17:32   Link #525
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
It seems that Barasuishou is not a villian that we think she is.

I don't get it.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 18:38   Link #526
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Conclusion, in the past he spent money trying to buy cursed dolls and now cursed dolls spend his money...
That's what I call irony
Old 2006-02-11, 19:56   Link #527
grey_moon

After intense research I have come to the conclusion that Suiseiseki could win the Alice game if she has access to a microwave, a vacuum cleaner and the most important thing a frying pan and ladle.

On the topic of the game, doesn't it's title seem slighty wrong to anyone? I would have thought it would have been "My Dear KunKun", "Dear My KunKun" doesn't seem to fit...
Old 2006-02-11, 20:40   Link #528
blitz1/2

Quote:
After intense research I have come to the conclusion that Suiseiseki could win the Alice game if she has access to a microwave, a vacuum cleaner and the most important thing a frying pan and ladle.

On the topic of the game, doesn't it's title seem slighty wrong to anyone? I would have thought it would have been "My Dear KunKun", "Dear My KunKun" doesn't seem to fit...
Really? The vacuum and the microwave backfired did it?
Old 2006-02-11, 22:15   Link #529
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Sui's frying pan attack, how could I forget that one

The title's standard Engrish it's probably not meant to mean anything deep. Unless you fight Kunkun as the final boss or something On the player select screen go down below Bara, there's a another player character the arrow stops on but without a picture. hmmm... laplace?
Old 2006-02-11, 22:28   Link #530
grey_moon

Quote:
Sui's frying pan attack, how could I forget that one

The title's standard Engrish it's probably not meant to mean anything deep. Unless you fight Kunkun as the final boss or something On the player select screen go down below Bara, there's a another player character the arrow stops on but without a picture. hmmm... laplace?
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out...

Hmmm Laplace... Not too sure about him, but my gut instinct is to boil him and serve him with lashings of tomatoe sauce. So if he is a hidden character I shall take great pleasure in skinning him and rolling him in salt before dropping him into a pot of boiling water *drool*

So far I'm doing best with Hina, her "Honda" attack, followed by her errr screaming err waving hands around attack, finished with the bottom stomp seems to do really well... I'm gonna need a translation of all the moves, its getting really hard to describe the game

Banzai Nannnoooooooo

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-02-11 at 22:49.
Old 2006-02-12, 03:15   Link #531
Kyuuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Unfortunately Suigintou does watch Kunkun
http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...Q34YR50IVAI576
Anyone can explain what happened in the audio clip?
Kyuuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 08:47   Link #532
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuuen
Anyone can explain what happened in the audio clip?
Here is the translation:

Suigintou is crying because the other Rozen sisters accused her of stealing Kunkun because they found a Black Feather (which turns out to come from a Crow, the one from Traumend 5). So the sisters attack her emotionally and physically and after finding out the crow has it they all leave. Suigintou is sad so she decides to watch what Kunkun is and she falls in love.
Old 2006-02-12, 08:59   Link #533
grey_moon

Quote:
Here is the translation:

Suigintou is crying because the other Rozen sisters accused her of stealing Kunkun because they found a Black Feather (which turns out to come from a Crow, the one from Traumend 5). So the sisters attack her emotionally and physically and after finding out the crow has it they all leave. Suigintou is sad so she decides to watch what Kunkun is and she falls in love.
What does KunKun have that I don't? Well apart from two floppy ears and a hand stuffed up his arse

Thanks for the translation btw and did you get the game okay?
Old 2006-02-12, 09:17   Link #534
blitz1/2

Yes, thx a lot!
Old 2006-02-12, 09:22   Link #535
grey_moon

Quote:
Yes, thx a lot!
Glad it works, its a really fun game as Neaco has already pointed out

From my earlier message about KunKun, who would put up with having a hand up their arse to be the object of desire of the Rozen Maidens?
Old 2006-02-12, 10:53   Link #536
blitz1/2

I wonder when will the real version will be released?
Old 2006-02-12, 13:10   Link #537
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

I'm itching for the full version as well. I wanna use Gin's feather attacks and Bara's crystals teeheehee. Maybe's Gin's taunt button makes her laugh over and over again. That'll be something.

Can someone translate that Bara comic from above? Looks like she tried dough kneeding but horribly failed.
Old 2006-02-12, 14:28   Link #538
Max Demian

Has anyone seen the other fighting game called Rozen Mugen that was on 4chan a couple of days ago? Who can use all of the characters from the first season, inlcuding Jun and junk Shinku. Jun's useless as all he can do is wave kun kun around. Anyone who has seen it know if there's a list of moves somewhere?
Max Demian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 14:43   Link #539
Imaginary_num6er
虚数

Why is no one suprised with Souseiseki going 3rd!?
I thought, that's one of the first things next to Megu being 14th and Kana being 7th, that people would be angry about.

This just shows that Souseiseki ending 2nd place in Saimoe 2005 was no bluff.
Imaginary_num6er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 15:26   Link #540
Swann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary_num6er
Why is no one suprised with Souseiseki going 3rd!?
I thought, that's one of the first things next to Megu being 14th and Kana being 7th, that people would be angry about.

This just shows that Souseiseki ending 2nd place in Saimoe 2005 was no bluff.

Many people voting prob don't know which of them is which. If the two sisters had completely different names I doubt the results would be the same.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural