AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-02, 11:30   Link #1
Sharingan88

Yondaime is Naruto

I don't know if this has been done before but i think that the fourth is Naruto, there i just so much evidence to show that he is, like appearance for one, when Oro summoned the Hokages i don think that there was a fourth to begin with. also what a coincidence that only Naruto and Ero Sennin can do the Rasengan. the frog summoning also, and how is it that Naruto does not have any family. its just true
Sharingan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 12:50   Link #2
Afterburner

what??
How the hell can a dumb person like naruto be Yondaime??
He has no figthing skills.
Afterburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 13:43   Link #3
Sirch

Huh? So you think Naruto is the Fourth because of his appearance and skills then you say there was no Fourth to begin with. I'm confused as to what you are trying to say.

I suppose it would be plausible that the jutsu the Fourth did to seal the Kuuybi didn't in fact kill him but instead reverted him back to an infant without his memories or knowledge. But, not likely.

Quote:
only Naruto and Ero Sennin can do the Rasengan
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-02, 14:28   Link #4
tatami
back in black

there isnt any evidence about it. hat you sad is coincidence...no facts...also yondaime sealed kyubi in a newborn child.not in himself...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 15:12   Link #5
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I think they are two separate people based on Yondaime's final words to Sandaime that he wanted Naruto to be viewed as a hero. I take it this means that Naruto was born before Yondaime died or Sandaime wouldn't know what he was talking about. However, there are two other possible explanations.

1) Yondaime somehow knew sealing the bijuu into himself would revert him into an infant with no prior memories of his past life and explained this to Sandaime before he performed the jutsu, leaving specific instructions that neither Konoha village nor his incarnation were to know the truth.

2) Sandaime found Naruto after the battle and came to the conclusion that he was the incarnation of Yondaime. However, feeling it was best that the village not know his identity, Sandaime created the story of the 4th's last words.

In any case, this means that Sandaime was aware of the truth behind Naruto's past. However, the fact that Sandaime seems to clearly think of Yondaime and Naruto as two different people and refers to Yondaime as if he's dead makes me believe that Naruto is not an incarnation. If Naruto was Yondaime's reincarnation, it seems like Sandaime would comment more on their similarities or his thoughts of Yondaime would trigger thoughts of Naruto and vice-versa. Of course, one could say the same thing if they shared a father-son relationship too. Either way, it seems the old man is the only person that for sure knew about the truth behind the Yondaime-Naruto relationship and now he's dead too. But there's still a decent chance Jiraiya knows.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 15:25   Link #6
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Isn't this thread just an extension of existing threads such as this one.

Anyone notice that Naruto looks like the Fourth?

If so, then expect it to be merged with the above or one of the many, many existing similar threads
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 15:27   Link #7
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

If Naruto was Yondaime there would have been some flashback clues already. On the other hand I do believed that the 4th is also seal inside Naurto with the Nine-tail.

Remeber back like 20 vols ago when the 3rd use the seal on Orochimaru. The 3rd said that both the sealer and the one being seal will be seal together and that it was the same seal use by the 4th when he seal the Nine-tail.
Old 2007-01-02, 15:30   Link #8
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
if naruto was the 4th then noone would be so ungratefull cause everyone sees the 4th as a hero so it cant be. mabe his son or soming but deffinetly not the 4th himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
If Naruto was Yondaime there would have been some flashback clues already. On the other hand I do believed that the 4th is also seal inside Naurto with the Nine-tail.

Remeber back like 20 vols ago when the 3rd use the seal on Orochimaru. The 3rd said that both the sealer and the one being seal will be seal together and that it was the same seal use by the 4th when he seal the Nine-tail.
jep i also think he's in naruto ... well sealed in him. who know mabe naruto might meet his soul someday like he can meet the kuubi ^^
Yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 15:40   Link #9
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

But if the 4th is sealed inside Naruto with the Kyuubi, why can't he talk to Naruto the way the Kyuubi can?
Old 2007-01-02, 15:57   Link #10
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Who said he can't? Maybe he is just choosing not to at this point. He could feel that Naruto doesn't need him to mess around with his life by letting Naruto know he seal inside of him. Another possiblity is that he is sleeping or using all his effort in keeping the Nine-tail under control.

Hell Teacher Nube had something similar. Nube's teacher had seal both herself and a demon inside of Nube's had. She was asleep for most of it until she awaken to help keep the demon under control.
Old 2007-01-02, 16:01   Link #11
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

What's the point of him being sealed anyway?(4th)
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 16:06   Link #12
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
What's the point of him being sealed anyway?(4th)
At this point nothing but the 4th could become a plot device at a later date if the author wants it.

1. If Naruto gets caught and the Nine-Tail is being extract the 4th could make his appreance and saves the day.
2. THe nine-tail is getting out of control and 4th swaken's to help naruto control it.

Just a few examples of what having the 4th being seal inside Naruto could do.
Old 2007-01-02, 16:12   Link #13
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

This was always my favored theory, that the 4th is Naruto. What happened when the 4th sealed the fox is fairly sketchy. But interpretting the story still, it can be said that the 4th sealed the fox inside himself and tried to kill them both, but the fox is eternal thus complicated the jutsu. Instead of dying, the 4th reverted to a child to preserve the eternal fox.

When everyone got to the place where the yondaime should be, they found a baby, and assumed what he had done was use a baby to seal the fox. Perhaps as he is getting older and looking identical to the 4th, they are starting to have suspisions.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 16:13   Link #14
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Who said he can't? Maybe he is just choosing not to at this point. He could feel that Naruto doesn't need him to mess around with his life by letting Naruto know he seal inside of him. Another possiblity is that he is sleeping or using all his effort in keeping the Nine-tail under control.
I don't understand why he wouldn't warn Naruto about the effects of the Kyuubi chakra if he could.

Spoiler:

The sleeping thing doesn't exactly make sense either as it was also stated that the user and the victim are locked in eternal combat. Kyuubi pretty much seems to be alone in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
When everyone got to the place where the yondaime should be, they found a baby, and assumed what he had done was use a baby to seal the fox. Perhaps as he is getting older and looking identical to the 4th, they are starting to have suspisions.
But consider what Sandaime said about the 4th's intentions. If he found out about Naruto the same time everyone else did, he wouldn't of been in the position to make such a claim, unless he formed the story there on the spot.
Old 2007-01-02, 16:18   Link #15
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

..........Yondaime isn't in Naruto simple as that if he was wouldn't he be a genius ninja like Yondaime cuz he would tell Naruto what to do right?
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 16:21   Link #16
Ziv

So if Naruto is the 4th, how did he survive the sealing technique then? You can't summon the Shinigami without letting it eat your soul.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 16:23   Link #17
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

But consider what Sandaime said about the 4th's intentions. If he found out about Naruto the same time everyone else did, he wouldn't of been in the position to make such a claim, unless he formed the story there on the spot.
Not sure what you mean there, what are you talking about specifically?
Old 2007-01-02, 16:30   Link #18
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Sandaime said that Naruto was intended by the 4th to be a hero, which implies that Sandaime knows of Naruto's origins. I made a post about it earlier.

If Sandaime found out about Naruto the same time everyone else did why would he make such a statement? As he wouldn't know what the 4th's intentions were.
Old 2007-01-02, 16:36   Link #19
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Sandaime said that Naruto was intended by the 4th to be a hero, which implies that Sandaime knows of Naruto's origins. I made a post about it earlier.

If Sandaime found out about Naruto the same time everyone else did why would he make such a statement? As he wouldn't know what the 4th's intentions were.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-02, 16:39   Link #20
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:

Where in the manga does it say that directly? I think you may be right, but i want to review it to make sure.

In any case, it would be a logical assumption when they find the baby. They would assume he put it into the baby, and hope that the baby would protect the village (hopefully not end up like gaara).