AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-09, 21:29   Link #961
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yes, Lala and Rito's relationship has hit a wall for now. Their relationship can't progress unless Rito mans the fuck up. That's exactly what Momo is here for, she's the perfect coach for him. Lala is too clueless about love, seduction and sex to be of help to him.

I still wonder where the hell Momo learned all that stuff...
They're Devilukes. I expected one to be a temptress.

And yes, Rito needs to learn from Momo and become more assertive. Right now, he still has no idea girls other than Lala like him. He's still not sure on Haruna, and he doesn't even take the rest seriously. Momo is probably the only one who can make him aware that a lot of other girls like him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 21:58   Link #962
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im I the only one who thought that what Momo and Rito are doing is something like evil... I mean when that girl(like Yami) looked into his memories I dont know why I saw a Lelouch(momo) and C.C(Rito) corrupt and planning cunning.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 22:18   Link #963
Ashaman

I don't really get what you mean.

Rito, though not going against the Harem plan, isn't exactly with it either.

Momo's plan, from what we can see, is just to set situations up and let Rito deal with the girl.

Underhanded? Yeah.

Evil? Not by alongshot
Old 2010-12-09, 23:15   Link #964
justavisitor

"let Rito deal with the girl" ?? I won't be surprised if she would set up the whole thing by giving Rito some secret medicine, lock up the door, and then join the 3 ppl party
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 23:29   Link #965
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
"let Rito deal with the girl" ?? I won't be surprised if she would set up the whole thing by giving Rito some secret medicine, lock up the door, and then join the 3 ppl party
your thinking too hard. just put Rito and Mea in a room that has lines on the floor, a pucket of water and some stairs.

Rito would be all set to somehow trip over the lines, even if just drawn lines. he would fall, grab breasts, pull down undies, breath in her privates, spill the bucket of water on her and manage to be at the bottom of the stairs everytime she is on them.

Only a matter of time before the typical cliche manga theme of "take responsibility" comes along or whatever it is for her to decide she is too damaged for anyone else
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 23:39   Link #966
justavisitor

but still Rito wouldn't complete the last step...for the whole series, he had so many chances and he wasted all of them...Momo basically wants Rito to "do it" so she should really try to use some drugs on Rito XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-12-09, 23:54   Link #967
Ashaman

Though I can't help but agree that drugs would be great boon, that would cross dangerously close to rape territory.
Old 2010-12-10, 00:04   Link #968
justavisitor

True..this is still a teenage manga after all (Tho...Rito has always played the role of a victim even tho he is the one who takes the advantages)

Then, this will be just like To-love-ru...nothing will happen and it will stay as status quo until the end...Rito will never do it and Momo's harem plan will never be successful XD
Old 2010-12-10, 00:15   Link #969
Ashaman

I disagree. slowly but surely, Rito is being shown to have (shock and horror) a libido.

This started in TLR, but is being seen with some degree of frequency since Darkness.

Remember the Peke incedent (in motto 09)?

His recent dream. Mea only entered, not created.

Even compare his the difference between when Risa pushed him down to chap 2. Before, he barely had the will to say no. This time, he practically throws the girl off. I know this is the opposite, but it shows he is becoming more immune to girls, and more able to properly think. He doesn't want Momo, so he throws her off. This is a man up from before.

He isn't doing anything to stop the harem plan, and was somewhat considering it with Lala and Haruna.

Sure, he'll need a push, but after that....
Old 2010-12-10, 11:52   Link #970
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

One day, Rito will trip and impregnate one of them.
Old 2010-12-10, 12:18   Link #971
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wouln't be surprised if that happened. I can already picture it
Old 2010-12-10, 12:34   Link #972
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
We are just waiting for that day.
Old 2010-12-10, 13:49   Link #973
Marty17
Like What You Hate

If it happens to Run, I feel sorry for Ren. Dunno how exactly it's gonna work...
Old 2010-12-10, 13:53   Link #974
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
If it happens to Run, I feel sorry for Ren. Dunno how exactly it's gonna work...

I do wonder, how does their species reproduce? Poor, poor Ren.
Old 2010-12-10, 16:01   Link #975
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

When asked the exact same question about Ranma, Rumiko Takahashi replied: "I don't want to think about that and never should you". I say we should take this advice to heart

I do have a theory though: if Run gets knocked up, she'll never be able to change back into Ren again. The problem is that it would essentially mean death for Ren.. but hey,who cares about him anyway?
Old 2010-12-11, 06:57   Link #976
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I do! I find his persistence to win over Lala by being all manly is quite amusing. So it's mixed bag for me, as I want Run to exist dominantly, but I also don't want Ren to disappear forever. Having seperation (i.e. giving Ren an AI body much like Oshizu, but transferring his personality) would be good, but it'll make Run less unique in terms of what genre category she'll belongs to, she'll just be a standard (celebrity) alien girl.
Old 2010-12-12, 02:35   Link #977
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
One day, Rito will trip and impregnate all of them.
fixed, why stop with one
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 06:13   Link #978
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
I do! I find his persistence to win over Lala by being all manly is quite amusing. So it's mixed bag for me, as I want Run to exist dominantly, but I also don't want Ren to disappear forever. Having seperation (i.e. giving Ren an AI body much like Oshizu, but transferring his personality) would be good, but it'll make Run less unique in terms of what genre category she'll belongs to, she'll just be a standard (celebrity) alien girl.
Run has pretty much been the main body/personality in the series for awhile now, since it's been about 50 or so chapters since his last appearance.

And it's unlikely we'll be seeing much more of him in Darkness. Besides the fact that the focus is mainly on the freshmen girls now, Ren doesn't really serve any purpose to the current plot or even the general story anymore. Not to mention that Riko fulfills any transgender role the creators may want to put in for future gags and there's still plenty of material they have left that can be used for "her" (the Saruyama angle, instant death by a renewed ecchi-hating Yami, hot lesbo foreplay with an undeterred Momo, etc.).

Last edited by Soraya21; 2010-12-12 at 06:51.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 06:46   Link #979
Ashaman

Could poke fun with a RenXRiko pairing.

THat would be funny.

I like Ren too, but I gotta agree, I doubt he'll be appearing anytime soon.
Old 2010-12-12, 10:29   Link #980
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
fixed, why stop with one
I don't think he has the "talent" to get all of them like that... lol.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen