AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2017-06-22, 18:48   Link #12461
Jasont40

Smile Looking for a certain anime plz help

Hope someone can help. I watched this anime maybe 3-4 years ago on netflix. It was very cool and cant remember the name of it. It was an ecchi anime kind of set in mid evil times. Was all women and they would turn into these bad a$$ demons, but not all were bad.I believe one was a princess and she was the evil one everyone was trying to stop. It was anime along the line of Queens blade, Witchblade, Claymore. That type of anime and maybe around same year made. Watched all those animes i mentioned and the one im trying to figure out all at sametime. So if anyone has any ideas would be much help
Jasont40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 04:20   Link #12462
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

What it is from?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 10:58   Link #12463
Tanuki.
Just another tanuki.

https://whatanime.ga/

Pretty promising project. Relatively high success rate to indentify screenshots from anime since 2000 unless they are super obscure. Older anime will be added gradually. I tried it with a couple of screenshots and many of them could be matched successfully.
Tanuki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 07:16   Link #12464
pheeph

Anime/Manga you saw in the past but don't know the title...

As the title suggests, this thread is about anime or manga you may have seen at some point in the past but don't know the title. It could also be anime or manga you have but couldn't read the Japanese.

In anime, I remember seeing this one space anime around 1989 as a kid... something about creepy-looking space 'angels'... memory is a little fuzzy, but if I remember correctly, those space 'angels' were short, have two 'halos' one on top and one on the bottom, and they had guns... Heck, I did see this one crew member grab one of them by the halos which seem to have electrically shocked him... and seemed to have died...

In manga, I once had this Manga Time Collection issue around 1995-1996 (I don't know what happened to it since moving to Delaware)... It was a collection of short lighthearted comics, the main character seems to be a little girl with the name Sabi (I think that's the name)... All the other characters seem to be construction workers... there were other short comics in that same issue that make fun of classic fairy tales such as Cinderella climbing up a beanstalk or a wolf trying to be nice to a rather Little Red Riding Hood...

Does anyone know what I just described?
pheeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 10:17   Link #12465
skullbunny

Help on the name of manga

hello this is my first time posting and sry if its kinda noobish :P im looking for a name of a manga which i read few years back but unfortunatly cant remember it i kinda remember the MC tho " it was about a guy in a game world which changed class to warior ( or swordsman ) he was previosly an insanly strong mage even use his power from time to time in the story " thats all i can remember from the MC can some one help me to find the name of the manga ??
skullbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 10:44   Link #12466
Tenzen12

It's Yureka (most likely), anyway in General anime subforum is identification thread nesk time ask there.
Old 2017-08-09, 04:45   Link #12467
skullbunny

ty for the help ^^ i remember that next time i want to make a new post
skullbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 14:19   Link #12468
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of this manga series. It was a collection of one shots with bittersweet sci fi themes. One of them was about a robot that waited thousands of years for its owner to come back even up until the suns (and planets) last dying moments and another was about a girl connected to a humanoid alien lightyears away through dreams similar to Kimi no Na Wa, but when the alien finally reaches Earth it's about a million years BC in a prehistoric Earth.

Can anyone help? Google searches turn up nothing.

[EDIT]

It's called Uchuu no Profile. XP

Last edited by Haak; 2017-08-10 at 14:33.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-20, 14:28   Link #12469
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Source?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
MyAnimeList
Old 2017-08-27, 00:48   Link #12470
Chibiloli

Need sauce.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/66886599@N02/kf7437
Old 2017-08-27, 06:28   Link #12471
Tenzen12

It's Denpa Kyoushi. You might guess from that "Denpa kyoushi" tittle on picture...
Old 2017-08-29, 00:12   Link #12472
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

From which anime is this?
Images
Old 2017-08-29, 00:46   Link #12473
Kurohane

^ A game actually. That gif is from Persona 5.
Old 2017-09-01, 04:14   Link #12474
whamy22

Hello, I am looking for this anime that i am not sure if it is a soft core hentai or an anime series, I watched this incomplete when i was in elementary, so the year range it was released was around 2000-2005. As I can remember, there was this girl, i think her hair was red, accompanied by a boy and another girl with blue hair I think, the red hair girl was wearing only a suspender and they are ready for a ritual conducting by an old man, as the ritual goes on, strong wind blew from below making the suspender to go in between and show her breast. I think this is some kind of ghost hunting, and the last thing i remember is they are fighting a monster I think.
whamy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 01:30   Link #12475
pheeph

Here's one... I saw this anime when I was in Hong Kong in 1989... I think it was a giant robot anime taking place on Earth... And from what I remembered, this giant robot was aiding a bunch of little kids against an army of human sized robots... and the little kids were fighting back with what appears to be arm-cannons (this was even before I even knew of Mega Man's existence). Then there was a scene where the giant robot gets overwhelmed by the little robots...
pheeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-25, 13:32   Link #12476
Tenzen12

Started read pretty funny manga, but forgot name.

Girl who who moved lot in past settled down and hope make some friends. Unfortunately she gets aquinted with boy who sit beside her, baseball ace and Sheldon Cooper level of oddball, which limits her options a lot. I believe tittle of manga contains that guy name.
Old 2017-09-26, 21:36   Link #12477
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Started read pretty funny manga, but forgot name.

Girl who who moved lot in past settled down and hope make some friends. Unfortunately she gets aquinted with boy who sit beside her, baseball ace and Sheldon Cooper level of oddball, which limits her options a lot. I believe tittle of manga contains that guy name.
Sounds a lot like Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai
Old 2017-09-27, 05:12   Link #12478
Tenzen12

Yeah that's definitely it. Thank you.
Old 2017-10-04, 03:14   Link #12479
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Sauce on this?
Images
MyAnimeList
Old 2017-10-04, 10:15   Link #12480
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Sauce on this?
Images
Hina Logi: Luck and Logic

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel