Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-16, 22:58   Link #201
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Even if Aizen's body is blown to bits, Aizen's father will rebuild him with cybernetic implants.
Yep...and when they come to Karakura Town to exact their revenge, they end up getting überpwnt when Grimmjow and Tatsuki's half-Arrancar kid from the future shows up out of nowhere and annihilates them both...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Sounds abit like kingdom hearts. First he becomes a heartless (hollow?) then a nobody (shinigami) then he merges with his keyblade (his zanpaktou) and wtf pwns ansem (aizen)
That's more or less already the story of Ichigo up to this point. No one ever accused Kubo of being original. At least not lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the hogyoku's power is greater than Aizen's bankai
I still say Aizen doesn't have a Bankai. He's already got a Shikai that he could have used to convince everyone (but Tousen, who isn't talking) that he does have one, and I can't be the only one speculating that a bit of an inferiority complex might be the impetus behind his "reign of terror"...

Oh, wait, I forgot Tite Kubo is writing this... So "he has one, he just never got to use it" is a lot more appropriate... Or even better yet, "he has one, but even an unpowered Ichigo is going to be able to plotkai his way into overcoming it"...
Old 2010-09-16, 23:04   Link #202
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
The only problem im having is aizen never using his bankai i mean if his shikai is that unbeatable his bankai should make him more powerful...That being said that was before they changed aizen into a butterfly....
A theory that I thought of recently is that Aizen wants to surpass both shinigamis and hollows. Using his bankai would denote the fact that he is a shinigami, and not a transcendental being with omnipotent powers. Therefore, in his quest for power, he is metaphorically prohibited by his ideology to use bankai.
Old 2010-09-16, 23:35   Link #203
colorles
kid

chapter in short: kinda cool, but dont like where this is going, sensing the inebitable upcoming 'shonen main character plot BS' so Ichigo keeps his powers....and is this really the end of Aizen?
Old 2010-09-16, 23:58   Link #204
Alchemist007
*Author

I think I know what everyone WANTS Bleach to be now...Seinen. That would be pretty freakin epic.
Old 2010-09-16, 23:59   Link #205
colorles
kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I think I know what everyone WANTS Bleach to be now...Seinen. That would be pretty freakin epic.
quite epic, anyone got Kubo on there speed dial?
Old 2010-09-17, 00:05   Link #206
Alchemist007
*Author

Ahah. Maybe..
Old 2010-09-17, 01:32   Link #207
maewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Oh yeah I sometimes get the feeling Kubo wants to make it Seinen (chopping up Matsumoto, Ulquiorra and Hiyori like thatxD).
Old 2010-09-17, 03:20   Link #208
astrallionheart

The battle I want to see is:

VS

Remember, Ishida destroyed Mayuri's bankai and vaporized half his body at the same time--with ONE arrow. Talk about ownage.
Old 2010-09-17, 03:39   Link #209
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Despite my love for Ishida's final form, I don't think it could hold a candle to Ichigo's final GT.
Old 2010-09-17, 03:59   Link #210
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Despite my love for Ishida's final form, I don't think it could hold a candle to Ichigo's final GT.
Who knows? Ishida has come a long way himself, his Final Form would be stronger now. He was already at a level that easily trampled over a captain, I wouldn't be that surprised if he could match Aizen's current power level.

I do like how the same Deus Ex ability is repeated 295 chapters later though. Kubo thinks we don't remember he did the same thing 8 years ago (oh my god, it's been this long...)

Kind of interesting they both have some sort of weird crap coming out of their right shoulders.
Old 2010-09-17, 04:14   Link #211
lucasd

Kubo power levels don't make any sense (and foregeting of powers, for examle quincy paralysed moving in recent espada fight and so far Aizen illusions which he would overuse before, even when he did not need it), and as I was saying Ishida fight and final form was way more cooler.
Here it seems like 2nd form of Ulq, just to show off but 100 times stupider because he does not gain anything by using it (at least now) and loses everything.
Ulq could go back to himself and by going 2nd form he instilled more fear and despair...
Old 2010-09-17, 04:40   Link #212
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Who knows? Ishida has come a long way himself, his Final Form would be stronger now. He was already at a level that easily trampled over a captain, I wouldn't be that surprised if he could match Aizen's current power level.
The only reason I couldn't deny such a possibility is precisely because
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Kubo power levels don't make any sense
If they did, I'd actually try to debate the issue. But for all I know, you could be absolutely correct.

Last edited by sayde; 2010-09-17 at 04:53.
Old 2010-09-17, 07:03   Link #213
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post

I still say Aizen doesn't have a Bankai. He's already got a Shikai that he could have used to convince everyone (but Tousen, who isn't talking) that he does have one, and I can't be the only one speculating that a bit of an inferiority complex might be the impetus behind his "reign of terror"...

Oh, wait, I forgot Tite Kubo is writing this... So "he has one, he just never got to use it" is a lot more appropriate... Or even better yet, "he has one, but even an unpowered Ichigo is going to be able to plotkai his way into overcoming it"...
They all have one only person in Gotei who didn't was Kenpachi
Old 2010-09-17, 08:28   Link #214
mr. sebastian

ahah can i say aizen is a butterfly now xD that was epic and wow i remember yuyuhakushu on this chapter i swear
Old 2010-09-17, 11:32   Link #215
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Quote:
Pretty sure most of the Gotei 13 didn't have bankai, but I'll assume you mean the captains - in which case, the point here is that Aizen could have just used his shikai so that at the captain's exam, they just thought he was using a bankai, when he was merely using his shikai.
Old 2010-09-17, 11:33   Link #216
Xyrate

Quote:
Well in theory they all have one (except Kenpachi) but Aizen could have just fooled them with an illusion that he has a bankai. Actually, he did fool them once when showing them what his sword could do in the early chapters. Why couldn't he do the same thing with his bankai? None of them would ever have known...

Whoops, just saw Stormwhite's response :x
Old 2010-09-17, 11:33   Link #217
BK-201
Banned

Please do not think I am targeting you---It might seem like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
then FGT comes off as really anticlimatic. So who knows?
Not if you think about Ichigo literally becoming the fourth wall.He made himself 3-D. That's why they couldn't perceive his existence. (Since they are supposed to be 2-D)

He altered his reiatsu to a state that made him on another plane of existence--another dimension.

He made himself 3-D. That's sensory perception--He has the same abilities as Aizen

I think all the Getsu Zanpakuto are Illusion types...

Honestly---I think FGT, will give Aizen an upgrade and de-power Ichigo. But this will make Aizen not kill him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm going to go with the speculations that the Hougyoku or Orihime will be involved in that.:
Yeah but Urahara didn't use Orihime/Hougyoku to give Isshin's his powers back. Nor did Ishida get his powers from Orihime/Hougyoku either

Isshin obviously used FGT (Probably on Aizen) and lost his powers . Urahara more than likely gave Isshin that Undetectable Gigai that turns Souls into Flesh and blood Humans
(The one he gave Rukia)

So I don't think that Ichigo needs either to get his powers back. Nor do I think they will be used.

The Hougyoku is Aizen's bitch. It's protecting him from Ichigo. I think it's sentient but doesn't know right from wrong. I think it's protecting "Itself" and Aizen because it sense danger.

It perceives Ichigo as a threat. I don't think it's gonna go against Aizen
at least that's what I think....*shrugs*
Quote:

And crying while he does it
"This Tensa Zangetsu was a originally part of yourself"

Ichigo is an Emo -Kid after all

Last edited by BK-201; 2010-09-17 at 11:59. Reason: it was the purple.....
Old 2010-09-17, 11:49   Link #218
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
Not if you think about Ichigo literally becoming the fourth wall.He made himself 2-D. That's why they couldn't perceive his existence. (Since they are supposed to be 3-D)

He altered his reiatsu to a state that made him on another plane of existence--another dimension.

He made himself 2-D. That's sensory perception--He has the same abilities as Aizen
I thought it was more that the human characters were 1-dimensional - not given any depth, shinigami and powered characters were 2-dimensional, having been slightly filled out due to plot relevance. As soon as Aizen gained his cocoon form, he became so important to the plot (as a villain) that he gained a 3rd dimension of awesome, a dimension which Ichigo had belonged to from the point that he was confirmed as the only one able to defeat Aizen. The final getsuga tenshou form sent Ichigo into the fourth dimension, existing within time, meaning that his new form will always look cool throughout time - his awesome is transcendental of time and space
Old 2010-09-17, 11:58   Link #219
BK-201
Banned

A thing called haze made me put 3-D where 2 was supposed to be

*sweats*....now think about it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
I thought it was more that the human characters were 1-dimensional - not given any depth, shinigami and powered characters were 2-dimensional, having been slightly filled out due to plot relevance. As soon as Aizen gained his cocoon form, he became so important to the plot (as a villain) that he gained a 3rd dimension of awesome, a dimension which Ichigo had belonged to from the point that he was confirmed as the only one able to defeat Aizen. The final getsuga tenshou form sent Ichigo into the fourth dimension, existing within time, meaning that his new form will always look cool throughout time - his awesome is transcendental of time and space
Dude---I was zoned...

He made real people be unable to periceve him. You and I can see him but we can't really feel him, can we?

We can't touch him...if he walks into a room with us...we have schizophrenia. He's on a higher level because he's was on another plane of existence...it's as if he's the fourth wall....get it?
Old 2010-09-17, 12:04   Link #220
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Anyone else notice how he says, "I'll lose all my Shinigami powers.' And nothing about his Hollow ones?

Either way, I'm gonna be ticked the hell off if Hollow Ichigo doesn't make an appearance

- Lashloseus
Closed Thread