AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-07, 02:10   Link #21241
zibi88

Well Akasha needs to get out of there somehow... and be the one to kick Gyokuro's ass...for what she did to the children....like make that kind and nice who doesnt like fighting Kaluha... into bloody assasin that must do orders even if its against her wish..... to use moka to ressurect alucard will be the heaviest crime.... and offcourse akasha (or moka) might be the one to kick akua's ass in the end.... becouse akasha did not wish for moka to ever see alucard again... she wanted moka to have a peacefull and happy life..... yet akua brought her streight to alucard and forced her to do the unsealing barrier and awake alucard... if she knew that this would happen than mostly akasha would have killed akua back there and then get sealed herself to ensure mokas safety.... yet she was naive that akua will change

personaly I wonder about moka's father... since gyokuro is the FT boss... than where is the father... kaluhas words when moka awakened (wtih tsukune pulling off the rosary) mentioned that father will be happy.... it sounded like he is alive.... so maybe miyabi secretly works for the father... keep gyokuro's actions in check and try to sabotage them from shadows (let tsukune and crew get to the pallace and let them try to save moka before alu is going to awake)

still there is the thing attached to ice tree in ice village.... it looks like alucards egg or something.... or maybe this is the source of power... some mediums attached to many powerfull youki sources... and they transfer energy constantly to alucard so it looks he is not getting weaker and such (kinda another HP reference to those horacruses things... in order to defeat alucard you first need to destroy those mediums in many parts of the world)

ahaha but it would be a killer if Akasha was OK with polygamy xD moka mentions that she doesnt aprove of it..... yet we all know that Issa had 2 or 3 wifes that he had children with.... akasha and gyokuro... so polygamy between vampires was ok..... so maybe akasha will tell she agrees for this but with one condition...that moka will be his first wife and they will share their first times with themselfs...after that he can take everyone else as his concubines

hmm maybe akasha will later be ressurected in the story and be the teacher of moka and tsukune... in the "how to use shinso blood to the max" so maybe at the end of this season the three of them along with dark lords and current crew... go to the human world to fight off alucard..... or maybe the whole war against alucard would happen in like 3rd season (trilogy :P) offrouse if its planned...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 02:51   Link #21242
Chris38

On the matter of the eggs, I think that it's related to Miyabi's alternative plan (since he's the leader of the 1st sub division), who was in charge of the operation in the Yuki Onna village - in other words, they will definitely be important in the future arcs..

As for Miyabi secretly working for Issa, well it's a possibility, since frankly speaking at the current point Miyabi is an Enigma and we really don't have a clue on who's side he is - but, we will probably know more about him, once the current arc is over.

On the matter of the romantic aspect of the series, frankly speaking I don't have any clue on how this particular aspect of the R+V manga is going to be developed, since the latest arcs (The flashback to Moka's past + the training arc, before the infiltration to Fairy Tail's HQ) have definitively changed the dynamics within Tsukune's harem. One thing, that I'm sure about, is that Kurumu must not reveal the fact that she has well, "made contact with Tsukune's lips" , since I doubt she would survive, if Inner Moka learns that something like that happened, when she wasn't around

Although regarding the opinion Inner Moka has on the matter of polygamy, I doubt anything has changed in that regard, since, in my opinion, she has developed that stance precisely, because of the relationship that Issa had with Gyokuro and her mother Akasha - and I think that even her mother Akasha will have a hard time on making Inner Moka change her opinion on that matter.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 03:20   Link #21243
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 47:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 04:01   Link #21244
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I want to see Akuha's "WTF"-expression when Akasha would suddenly appear before her with the angry expression a mother can make when a) her lifework of obtaining peace was ruined (at that point of time) b) her beloved daughter being forced to help awaken Alucard and c) Akuha has attempted to kill Moka's destined partner (I'm sure she has that motherly instinct to tell her Tsukune's relation as soon as she spots him) . And afterwards walk to Tsukune "Thank you my future son-in-law" *BAM* That would be epic for me, lol.

As for Gyokuro: I still want to see Mikogami and Touhou team up against her. Mikogami seems more the support fighter with sealing spells and other enemy-weakening skills whereas Touhou has at least Jigentou for attacking purpose. Then again Mikogami can surprise as by turning out to be an hidden offensive powerhouse (while we decently ignore the moment where Hokuto surprised him in combat)

Lastly Miyabi: Even if he were to work for Issa as a not-so-evil person, I wouldn't want him getting out of the mess undamaged. What he did and tried to do to Mizore is unforgivable.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 05:01   Link #21245
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 47:

@Mahou

I agree with you that the scene where Akasha refers to Tsukune as her future son in law would be pretty epic.

Overall, I can't wait to see the reaction of both families Tsukune's and Moka's), once the entirety of Moka's and Tsukune's relationship becomes public, including the fact that Moka has given Tsukune her Shinso blood, which caused him to become something that is similar to Alucard (at least at the current moment, since in my opinion, Tsukune's transformation isn't complete yet, because he is still wearing the Holy Lock)
Old 2011-11-07, 05:23   Link #21246
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

spoiler for hot Gyokuro
Spoiler:

The only thing that's missing in this picture, is the whip

Give to Gyokuro a whip.., and she is perfect!
Old 2011-11-07, 08:11   Link #21247
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Spoiler for 47 spoilers:
Old 2011-11-07, 08:33   Link #21248
Tachibana
タチバナ

I guess our minds are made up then huh? We all definitely want Akaska back!
Old 2011-11-07, 10:08   Link #21249
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You guys are overlooking one factor... while we're not entirely sure how Akasha and co. sealed Alucard the first time around, I'm pretty sure it didn't involve any of them being sealed inside Alucard for a long period of time. Granted, the idea of Akasha kicking some ass is pretty sweet (actually, let's just be honest here- you guys just want to see her in that battle outfit again)... after being sealed inside the oldest and strongest vampire in existence for seven years, considering the fact that Alucard is slowly trying to wake up, I highly doubt Akasha will be in any shape to fight. I'm more counting on Mikogami and Fuhai to do something about Alucard... about the most I'll give Akasha is the strength to fight Gyokuro for one round (and win) before collapsing.

And this is assuming Ikeda-sensei won't give up the middle finger by having Akasha already been devoured, with only the last of her youkai presence currently sealing Alucard away. Yes, I know R+V generally doesn't go that dark, but being sealed inside A;ucard for seven years will probably mean Akasha hasn't aged gracefully

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 10:59   Link #21250
Tachibana
タチバナ

Your right, we don't know how Tenmei, Touhou and Akasha sealed Alucard away the first time, Akasha sealing Alucard by being eaten by him was her only option, even though there is the possibility of her not being in a condition to fight in the event that she does emerge from Alucard, thats understandable as long as shes alive and no we dont just want to see her again just because of her battle outfit, we want her back cause we really love Akasha and her character, wanting to see her again because of the battle outfit she wears would be cruel, but i don't mind seeing Gyokuro get smacked around by Akasha, she deserves it.
Old 2011-11-07, 11:19   Link #21251
zibi88

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2011-11-07, 15:19   Link #21252
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for chap:
Old 2011-11-08, 02:37   Link #21253
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Spoiler for chap:
Well, Akasha still needed to inject her own blood to restrain Alucard, and I don't think that Akasha could do that in the middle of a battle...

Not to mention that she said it herself, that she doesn't think that she will be able to return this time, when she protected Moka from Alucard, which wouldn't make sense, if she hadn't done something similar in the past.

As for the existence of something more then the raw power of a Shinso vampire, well as has been seen in the flashback to Moka's past, that doesn't seem to be the case, since Alucard reacted immediately after Moka released her Shinso power's, but we also have to remember that at that time, Akasha still hasn't been within Alucard, so currently there is one other element that binds Alucard and that is Akasha's will to keep him asleep.

Still, I don't want to say that Tsukune hasn't got any influence in the process of awakening Alucard, since I think he does - after all he inherited his Shinso blood from Moka, and that's something that Fairy Tail is currently unaware of, I just think that his influence isn't about holding Alucard down mentally, which is something that currently only Akasha is burdened with, and I doubt that she would want her daughter to share that burden with her, in my opinion it's something different, and probably related to the unique way Tsukune has obtained his vampire abilities.

After all, I doubt that an ordinary vampire would need such a huge amount of blood that Tsukune, after all he received five injections of Moka's blood, and after each time she was visibly drained, and got a lot weaker, which was quite obvious during her fight against Kuyou. Now, I'm quite aware of the fact that Moka recovered from those periods of being weaker, and apparently didn't lose any of her strength, but if you think about it, for now, we still don't know how powerful Shinso vampires are.

Now, before you mention it as an counterargument, as you know, Alucard is a different case, since he reached that level of power, by absorbing the powers of many different ayashi, and what I am talking about is the limit of power of an ordinary Shinso vampire, without any augmentations.

Of course, the fights between Akasha vs Alucard or Moka vs Kahula (which is the only fight, up till now, when Moka has gotten serious, and hadn't been weakened by outside elements) occurred after Akasha or Moka have given their Shinso blood to someone else, so in my opinion, they can't be used to define what is the limit of a Shinso vampires power, and since we haven't seen Moka or Akasha fighting seriously (reaching the limits of their powers) against someone, before they passed their Shinso blood to someone else.

In other words, conveniently Ikeda has made a loophole, which can be used to weaken Moka's (or Akasha's) power's, without the reader being aware of it.

Simply put, Moka might not be capable of awakening Alucard, due to the fact that there isn't enough of the Shinso power left within her body, to successfully revive him and only the latest inheritor of Akasha's Shinso blood is capable of resurrecting Alucard, and currently the title of the last inheritor of Akasha's Shinso blood, belongs to Tsukune.
Old 2011-11-08, 02:41   Link #21254
Razieli812

Does anyone know where I can find the season 2 Omake, translated, I tried Franky house but it dead right now.
Razieli812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 09:29   Link #21255
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razieli812 View Post
Does anyone know where I can find the season 2 Omake, translated, I tried Franky house but it dead right now.
With google.
We can't give links to translation and other licensed stuff. It's also against the rules to ask.

I'm still hoping the dialogue will give us more info about Alucard or atleast his current situation, that'll make it easier to predict what is going to happen and what to look forward to.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 10:05   Link #21256
Razieli812

I tried google, but whatever.
Old 2011-11-08, 13:43   Link #21257
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Simply put, Moka might not be capable of awakening Alucard, due to the fact that there isn't enough of the Shinso power left within her body, to successfully revive him and only the latest inheritor of Akasha's Shinso blood is capable of resurrecting Alucard, and currently the title of the last inheritor of Akasha's Shinso blood, belongs to Tsukune.
nah cant agree with that... becouse from all sisters... only moka has this unique transformation... well moka and now tsukune... its mostly a proof of shinso blood awakening....moka might not be as strong as she was but maybe its becouse she did not train ofter (as she is mostly sealed and wakes up here and there for some minutes and gets sealed) and the enemies get more and more tought...

and like we see alucard does react to her...

well there is something that akasha mentioned before sealing moka...when the rosary will be put off... moka will be able to use "one part" of her power.... which points that the rosary has another function.... like Akasha said...the fake peronality will protect her and the rosary

so generally we can look at this from different angle... like 1part of the power appears when moka is unsealed.... but the 2nd one appears when she is sealed in order to protect inner moka and the rosary....which is power of the outer moka

we can remember the dopplanger chapter and how tsukune got to defeat the dopplanger moka....he attached the rosary to the skin and poof is super weak... so the point is that when the rosary touches mokas body she is weak and fragile like human as the power is drained.... so now "how can outer moka" posses such strenght ?? if the rosary is on her body ?

normaly if the rosary is attached to mokas body than her power and physical strenght should be sealed aswell as its her vampire blood sealed off... yet outer moka compared to inner moka can use her super strenght even with the rosary on !

so mostly if both mokas personalities dont merge together she wont be able to use full power of her shinso blood.... like 2parts become 1... right now they are spit in two

tsukune has no double personality and is himself so his shinso blood acts on full power (at least close to full since the holy lock is still on).... yet I wodner if alucard will react to tsukune.... it woudl be interesting if alucard gets attracted more to tsukune and goes after him than for moka ^^

still I wonder about moka aswell... since when akasha was cut her wounds instantly regenerated... while mokas takes time to heal... and moka has this special awakening process... while akasha did not show anything like that... its like she was walking while beign shinso awakened all the time.... which is damn impressive since she shows no aura like moka ^^.... so it might be that moka too doesnt control her shinso blood aswell..... her awakening could have gone the wrong way.... she awakwned after experiancing terrifing images of her mom beign cut in half so from anger.... while akasha might keep her calm becouse she is driven by feelings of love (for moka) and such... (tsukune kinda too when he remembers moka and his feelings for her... he shows sometimes that he is able to control himself....... so maybe here is the akasha wish for moka to find that destined person that means no harm to moka and is able to pull the rosary off... which might happen when there is love between them.... like a fail-safe if there is love than there is control over it)
Old 2011-11-08, 15:09   Link #21258
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'm starting to wonder if Alucard is actually reacting to Tsukune rather than Moka, it could be a misinterpretation on our part for a twist in the story if Moka was to be used to do it when it was really Tsukune unknownst to everyone, since Tsukune now holds the title of "Shinso" even in his current status, his seal is different than Moka's own, it merely suppresses his power and small trace amounts of Shinso power is emitting from him to cause Alucard to react or perhaps its going to be him that finishes the job of fully awakening Alucard.

What do yall think?
Old 2011-11-08, 17:53   Link #21259
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I'm starting to wonder if Alucard is actually reacting to Tsukune rather than Moka, it could be a misinterpretation on our part for a twist in the story if Moka was to be used to do it when it was really Tsukune unknownst to everyone, since Tsukune now holds the title of "Shinso" even in his current status, his seal is different than Moka's own, it merely suppresses his power and small trace amounts of Shinso power is emitting from him to cause Alucard to react or perhaps its going to be him that finishes the job of fully awakening Alucard.

What do yall think?
This is a good theory, but Tsukune is limited by a "Holy Lock" that in theory this sealing away his Shinso powers..
Or am I wrong?
Old 2011-11-08, 20:58   Link #21260
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
This is a good theory, but Tsukune is limited by a "Holy Lock" that in theory this sealing away his Shinso powers..
Or am I wrong?
Not it only suppresses his powers, when a tremendous amount of his Shinso power is released the Holy Lock becomes momentarily compromised and thus results in some of the links breaking, Tsukune's seal is an imcomplete one it's similar to Moka's Rosary, her seal is a complete version though, besides using Youjutsu requires fuel via his Shinso powers, that Bakuryuujin (lit. Explosive Lapis Circle) technique released some of his Shinso energy in one burst, Alucard could have reacted to it considering Tsukune is in close proximity and i was thinking that the more he descends to the chamber where Alucard is, the more Alucard reacts, rather than him reacting to Moka.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-11-08 at 23:25.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire