AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-08-01, 15:01   Link #19641
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
Mostly correct. Nia did fully Invert, we just didnít get an image of it. Kaguya and Yuzuru also Inverted in V16, and Mukuro entered her Inverse Form and gained her Inverse Astral Dress and Demon King in V15, but was brought back at the last second.
We should have gotten full illustrations of all those inversions by Tsunako. Pity we didn't.

In other DAL news, Bfull FOTS Japan has posted up more photos of their Inverse Origami figure, and reservations for that figure have already opened. Sadly the original fanservicey illustration by Tsunako could not be fully adapted to figure form due to age ratings.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-01, 16:15   Link #19642
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
In other DAL news, Bfull FOTS Japan has posted up more photos of their Inverse Origami figure, and reservations for that figure have already opened. Sadly the original fanservicey illustration by Tsunako could not be fully adapted to figure form due to age ratings.
It’s actually just a re-release if Pulchra’s figure, as I believe Pulchra became part of Bfull some time back.

It’s still an awesome figure (I got Pulchra’s back then and this looks to be the exact same), great quality despite what people say about Pulchra’s quality check.
Old 2021-08-01, 21:38   Link #19643
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Itís still an awesome figure (I got Pulchraís back then and this looks to be the exact same), great quality despite what people say about Pulchraís quality check.
Awesome? Sure, if you don't mind the censorship of the original artwork. Then again, that would have necessitated it being an 18+ figure anyway.
Old Yesterday, 04:14   Link #19644
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Awesome? Sure, if you don't mind the censorship of the original artwork. Then again, that would have necessitated it being an 18+ figure anyway.
It was obvious it would never be uncensored ever since Pulchra first announced it. DAL isnít 18+ and never will be, and the only way to keep a figure of that illustration not-18+ was to cover what would be the nude parts.
Old Today, 19:19   Link #19645
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
It was obvious it would never be uncensored ever since Pulchra first announced it. DAL isnít 18+ and never will be, and the only way to keep a figure of that illustration not-18+ was to cover what would be the nude parts.
Then I'm confused as to why Kadokawa (apparently) never told Tsunako to tone down the nudity she put into various DAL novel illustrations (that eventually became figures). She seemed to like pushing the boundaries of what she could get away with, such as the virtually-nude colour illustration of Kurumi in Vol. 16 that became the "After Date Story" figure I posted a link to earlier.

I mean, Tsunako may think that "revealing clothing designs" or even outright nudity for her female characters is cute, but there's what you like as an artist and what will piss off an LN's publisher.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy