AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2014-08-14, 16:12   Link #3001
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Spoiler:

i think this prove that either the Spy is not a member of the Round Table or is a double agent.
Old 2014-08-14, 16:26   Link #3002
tsunade666

Is there no illustrations uploaded for volume 7?

BT is lacking in illustrations for vol 7.
Old 2014-08-14, 16:53   Link #3003
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Spoiler:

i think this prove that either the Spy is not a member of the Round Table or is a double agent.
... Please do explain, I'm not following your logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is there no illustrations uploaded for volume 7?

BT is lacking in illustrations for vol 7.
There are, I've posted them in one of the LH threads before. BT is just lacking them. ((There's a DL for all the illustrations that came out today, but for obvious reasons, I can't share them.))
Old 2014-08-14, 17:13   Link #3004
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
... Please do explain, I'm not following your logic.
because Shiro had discuss the his plan to use the kunie gold to buy and give back all the zones in Yamato with the RT. The fact that this wasn't leak to Minami is either becuase the spy didn't have access to this info, which case the spy would not be a member of RT. Or the spy did not choose to leak this info to Minami and the reason for that would be because the spy is a double agent.
Old 2014-08-14, 17:27   Link #3005
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
because Shiro had discuss the his plan to use the kunie gold to buy and give back all the zones in Yamato with the RT. The fact that this wasn't leak to Minami is either becuase the spy didn't have access to this info, which case the spy would not be a member of RT. Or the spy did not choose to leak this info to Minami and the reason for that would be because the spy is a double agent.
Did Shiroe discuss the plan with the entire RTC, or only the people in the special committee? The deficit he probably discussed with the entire RTC. But how to solve the issue, not necessarily. The fact that Shiroe was gone was hidden from the general populace; while IIRC, Rieze and Nazuna had their suspicions, they were only confirmed after Akatsuki told them. So Agent One might have figured out that Shiroe was gone, but not why.

He's already aware of who Agent One is (presumably the spy in question, although Minami probably has more than one). That means that either Agent One is working with Shiroe, or Agent One was left out of the council.

Spoiler for Volume 8:
Old 2014-08-14, 18:05   Link #3006
tsunade666

hmm... Shiroe remembers the time when he is in the moon server?

but didn't Akatsuki forget it? she even cried and lament that she felt she lost or forget something.

How come Shiroe remembers that time?
Old 2014-08-14, 18:14   Link #3007
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hmm... Shiroe remembers the time when he is in the moon server?

but didn't Akatsuki forget it? she even cried and lament that she felt she lost or forget something.

How come Shiroe remembers that time?
I thought she remembered it, because she says after reviving that she could still feel his hand on her forehead.
Old 2014-08-15, 13:38   Link #3008
bastek66

Is this first official picture of Roe2?
Old 2014-08-15, 14:33   Link #3009
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Is this first official picture of Roe2?
Strictly speaking that's the second one. The first is in volume seven (Japanese only afaik), the preview picture for volume eight. Though only the back of her head is shown

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 23:47   Link #3010
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Cleared vol 6 and 7, read the summaries of vol 8 and that one chapter of Kanami's SS.

Ah, and also that long list of subclasses... Funny thing is those subclasses that were categorized as role-playing I thought were all just for fun but a lot of them seem to have a ton of uses and in some cases not only boost the main class but can also add a unique twist to their play style, sort of like a specialization For example, the Necromancer or the Holy Warrior.

Question- if you unlock a subclass you can switch back of forth if you want right? I'm referring to the unique ones that require some prerequisites... Meaning you don't have to do them again right?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 00:35   Link #3011
Ayulsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Question- if you unlock a subclass you can switch back of forth if you want right? I'm referring to the unique ones that require some prerequisites... Meaning you don't have to do them again right?
I don't think anyone in the story has switched back and forth yet and it's not mentioned in any of the notes I can recall. But I don't see much point in it since vast majority of subclasses reset to back to Lv1 upon change.
Ayulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 09:13   Link #3012
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Cleared vol 6 and 7, read the summaries of vol 8 and that one chapter of Kanami's SS.

Ah, and also that long list of subclasses... Funny thing is those subclasses that were categorized as role-playing I thought were all just for fun but a lot of them seem to have a ton of uses and in some cases not only boost the main class but can also add a unique twist to their play style, sort of like a specialization For example, the Necromancer or the Holy Warrior.

Some of them, like Chin'donya and Sword Maker, really are for fun. Others have more practical uses.

And no, you have to do the prerequisites again if you switch subclasses.
Old 2014-08-16, 19:21   Link #3013
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
Some of them, like Chin'donya and Sword Maker, really are for fun. Others have more practical uses.

And no, you have to do the prerequisites again if you switch subclasses.
Seriously? Well that kind sucks, especially those with "Titled" subclasses
Old 2014-08-18, 08:50   Link #3014
Gatmarant
Margatmar

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...on-cast/.77725

confirmation for the air date, time and new voice cast for Lize, Tetra and Kinjo for the second season. also they produced a key visual and the animation has definatly improved and gotten sharper. Amazing
Gatmarant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 18:32   Link #3015
Naole

So a month and a half until the LH anime returns to end the drought of good large scale anime stories (Even when you know the broad story line its very entertaining; can't hardly wait!)
Naole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 20:29   Link #3016
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I keep wondering, now that the guild hall has been returned to Yamato, how will the round table council collect taxes for their daily operation? Granted, the amount might not be large, but it's still not fair to just let a particular guild to shoulder the expense.
Old 2014-08-18, 21:43   Link #3017
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I keep wondering, now that the guild hall has been returned to Yamato, how will the round table council collect taxes for their daily operation? Granted, the amount might not be large, but it's still not fair to just let a particular guild to shoulder the expense.
Imho they could still do it through the bank. If they can strike a deal with Kinjou, they can charge a fee for its use. Alternatively they can also set up a common fund, or start Council-linked businesses, or do all of the above together =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 06:28   Link #3018
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

But in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes... So if there's no death, maybe there can be no taxes !?
Old 2014-08-19, 08:40   Link #3019
yulinard

How on earth they operate their colonial government without taxes? Nureha can operate with Shogunate style but there are no super rich person in Akiba. Oh btw death and taxes still certain for landers.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 18:06   Link #3020
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

There needs to be a tax to fund administrative stuff for the RTC. Even Guild membership would probably have fees.

As for the colonial government, they probably did something like the old British royal charter thing like the East India Company for the merchant guilds to act as administrative companies.

Knowing how much research Mamare does for this, it wouldn't be a surprise.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate reality, database, economics, political theory, spoilers