AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-05-14, 12:37   Link #161
Lex79

Of course it won't be the date alone, the date will be the culmination of all the months they spent together.
We know that Naoya fonda the other girls charming and the main reason he keeps rejecting them is because he wants to focus all his effort on making happy the two girlfriend he already has, but Shino made the point that if he finds a way to make more girls happy She could be included. Mirika so far doesn't want to share, but she can change her mind.
There is no guarantee we'll get a four timing ending but if the author decides so to me it would be a natural development.
Old 2022-05-14, 13:11   Link #162
WingedAccelerator

This discussion feels similar to the one we had in 5toubun, but our roles are reversed.

In there, I said that Nino and Miku both were not rejected 100% before the final arc, but you was a firm believer that it wouldn't make sense if Fuutarou would choose either of them in said arc after being content on not answering their confessions before, getting disrupted from asnwering.

In here, Naoya multiple times rejected Mirika's and Shino's advances, but there are still deadlines and possible loopholes. I'm a firm believer they are done for, but you think they still have a chance and it would be natural for them to get accepted.

Fascinating how sometimes we think in the total opposite direction. We shall see how this time it will turn out.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 23:05   Link #163
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Shino's stressing over her A-Cup Angst.

Naoya's extreme honesty in all situations continues to make this manga comedy gold

I've got to say something (and sorry if I'm repeating myself) but I read a lot of manga.

A lot, lot of manga of every genre for every demographic.

But it's rare to find a comedy manga as consistently funny with each page-let alone CHAPTER as this one. And it's not just Naoya himself (though he is the best part), every single character is hilarious. But it's not just the characters. The dialogue is a scream, the expressions even more so, do we even need to talk about the situations these loons put themselves in?

It's really the perfect comedy package. I'd like to award Kanojo mo Kanojo "Funniest Rom/Com I've Ever Read"; and possibly "Funniest Manga I've Ever Read" at least up until this point.

Congrats, Hiroyuki

Last edited by Chiibi; 2022-05-28 at 23:24.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 23:47   Link #164
Lex79

Yeah this series so far has managed to stay funny and enjoyable to read. Which sometimes makes me conflicted because on one hand I'd love for it to keep going forever, on the other hand I hope Hiroyuki finds the right moment to end it while it's still great.
Old 2022-06-01, 02:30   Link #165
Lex79

It's confirmed that all the girls' boobs are lewd.
Old 2022-06-17, 05:31   Link #166
AP24

Saki and Mirika are on Vol 11 cover. So for the next covers it will be:

Vol 12: Nagisa & Shino
Vol 13: Saki & Shino
Vol 14: Nagisa & Mirika

There should be another volume with all the girls on the cover.
AP24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-17, 06:20   Link #167
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
It's confirmed that all the girls' boobs are lewd.
Also Mirika's boobs are healing. xD
If I were in his shoes I couldn't concentrate on studying though. Dude is something else.
Old 2022-06-17, 23:57   Link #168
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Also Mirika's boobs are healing. xD
If I were in his shoes I couldn't concentrate on studying though. Dude is something else.
That's what makes him worthy of having an harem
I love the dynamics between him and the four girls.
Old 2022-07-01, 06:09   Link #169
patnam

we have another new character appearance, Nagisa's mother
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-02, 01:38   Link #170
Lex79

Nagisa's mother seems a great addition to the cast.
Old 2022-07-02, 10:41   Link #171
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Nagisa's mother seems a great addition to the cast.
hope possible in new anime season, Nagisa's mother will be casted by any VA (special guest) from Aho-Girl or Mangaka-san.
meanwhile Naoya's parent I hope their VA will be Tomokazu Sugita & Aoi Yūki who voiced the 2 MCs from Aho-Girl...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-11, 17:40   Link #172
Chiibi

Wholesome arc with Nagisa and her clon-I mean mother

I also thought she should choose cooking as a career. She could start working at restaurants and then eventually open her own little cafe if she wanted to.
.....ahhhh I want Tenpura now; I think that's what she made. It's my favorite Japanese dish.
Old 2022-07-13, 01:29   Link #173
Lex79

The exams arc is reaching the conclusion (at least, I suppose so) and we got Nagisa's kiss and Naoya being able to get a perfect score, so he's closer than ever to have the girls fully accepting the two timing.
Saki was reflecting on Naoya's determination...maybe she decided to try for a more serious career than being a streamer? Or she's thinking about allowing four timing?
We should also get the individual dates with the girls in the next chapters.
Old 2022-07-13, 02:45   Link #174
WingedAccelerator

I know this is a comedy, so I should lower my expectations for a career arc, but damn, I was still disappointed. No risks taken, everyone just goes along with their single hobby, gimmick thing as a career choice. Even the kiss followed the same pattern like the rest of the kisses.

Not sure what to think of Saki's thought, but for pro four-timing, I think the key was Nagisa knocking out Naoya before he further explained the details to Nagisa's mother, because there is no way Naoya would have gotten out of the situation if he reveals that there are two additional girls he didn't mention. Against four-timing, you literally have Naoya only think of Saki and Nagisa again in the entire chapter, without a single thought about Mirika and Shino. If he still let's them in somehow or Saki does it, I will call it "comedic asspull".
Old 2022-07-13, 03:43   Link #175
Lex79

Naoya managed to reach his goal with the combined help of the four girls, this might be the key for him to realize that they'll be the happiest if they are all together. On the other hand, he might also say that it took eveything he got just to prove he has enough determination for two timing and three or four timing is beyond his reach.
I don't remember how close we are to Mirika's deadline but her date might be her last chance.
Old 2022-07-13, 04:32   Link #176
WingedAccelerator

If it's literally the end of the year, then Mirika has 2.5 months left.
Assuming that the duo covers keep happening, Saki and Shino related content will be most likely the majority of the next 9 chapters, then Nagisa and Mirika.
Old 2022-07-13, 13:40   Link #177
Chiibi

Naoya met his goal and Nagisa got her kiss!

PLEASE NEVER pull three all-nighters in a row; I don't care WHAT you are doing; unless you sleep during the day that's really bad for your health, people
Old 2022-07-26, 00:41   Link #178
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

My sides

Those classmates have me nostalgia because one of our classmates was two timing back in the day.
Old 2022-07-26, 14:53   Link #179
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
My sides

Those classmates have me nostalgia because one of our classmates was two timing back in the day.
I have to ask; was that with the consent of those being two-timed, like the protagonist of this manga?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-28, 02:56   Link #180
WingedAccelerator

"Who gives a shit?" - The chapter.

The best one since a long, long time.

Tags
harem