AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2023-03-26, 16:48   Link #24381
cyberdemon

I feel that the author wasted a great opportunity before Miledi died. Maybe after the Haltina labyrinth, Hajime should’ve sent the group to the Reisen labyrinth. Would’ve been hilarious to see Kouki crack more and more as he came to realize there was true evil in the world and questioning his desire not to kill when meeting Miledi. Sure it doesn’t fit in his character arc but would’ve been hilarious to read lol. Or the author could’ve found an excuse for him to fail lol.

Heck even just sending them, sans Kouki, in the days before the battle would be hilarious
Old 2023-03-30, 19:30   Link #24382
cyberdemon

I’m starting to realize why Oscars house has an outdoors bed. It’s not a design choice but a practical one. It’s expected to be the last labyrinth completed but all the doors are locked behind his seal. After completing it, conquerors would fall unconscious due to the mental strain of concept magic. Any party members who hadn’t cleared all would likely panic and not think to take his ring immediately. The outdoors bed was meant to be a place for those who passed out to rest.

How I love volume 11. The first half may be depressing but the second half is almost nonstop laughs lol

I have to wonder if Tios homeland was actually taken into the Sanctuary by Ehit. We know there was other civilizations besides just the ones they stepped into being kept there.

Just finished the final volume and it is so satisfying. Would be awesome to see more stories of Oscar and Miledis reincarnations traveling around looking for the reincarnations of the other liberators.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2023-04-07 at 17:51.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-03, 10:14   Link #24383
darkofficer
just a devil

when the kohai has better scenes than shizuki and remia

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-08, 13:00   Link #24384
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
when the kohai has better scenes than shizuki and remia
To be fair, it's probably easier for Shirakome to write that kind of scene for Kohai-chan since she's still almost purely comic relief. Plus, the second button trope is typically meant for juniors. If the wives were to vie over it, the ensuing bloodbath would have produced an entirely different scene.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-21, 00:42   Link #24385
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Wow!! Th LN actually gives Miledi and Oscar a happy ending we no longer need to worry about them Reincarnated as Hajime's children i do wonder will they reunite with the rest of the Liberators?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-27, 10:17   Link #24386
borisdrakoni

Huh, so Kouhai-chan's name turned out to be Rin Hino. These recent chapters really give off the impression of Shirakome tying off loose ends before the series concludes.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel